Jesse James Mistress: Michelle Bombshell Mcgee Photos?

Jesse James Mistress, Michelle McGee is covered in tattoos -- one on her forehead reads, "Pray for Us Sinners" -- works as a stripper, chats and poses on an adult Web site, and uses a lewd phrase for her Twitter page. Her nickname is "Bombshell."

Jesse James Mistress who reportedly had an affair with Sandra Bullock's husband Jesse James has another bombshell to drop -- a full scale Nazi photo shoot.

Where can I see Michelle Bombshell Mcgee Photos, the nazi photos too?

asked by Benny in Controversy | 6552 views | 03-19-2010 at 03:50 PM

This doesn’t surprise me at all, Jesse James always gave me the Nazi vibe. All those bikers have got a hard on for swastikas.

In child custody documents filed in January, Michelle's ex-husband says she "makes the Nazi salute," and has a swastika tattooed on her stomach (not seen in these pics).

Michelle McGee's penchant for swastikas is nothing new. She has one tattooed on her stomach and the initials WP on her legs stands for 'white power' (as alleged by her former husband during a child custody dispute).

Jesse James broke his silence on reports that he cheated on his Oscar-winning wife, telling People magazine he used "poor judgment" and asking his family to "forgive me."

James, a custom motorcycle manufacturer and reality TV star who married Bullock five years ago, said he took responsibility for his actions but stopped short of admitting that he had an affair with another woman.

Reports even say that actress Sandra Bullocks has moved out of the family home after being married to “Monster Garage” show’s Jesse James for the past 5 years.

In a statement to People, James says the "vast majority" of the allegations are "untrue and unfounded," but he also apologized to his wife and children "for my poor judgment." Bullock left the family home just days before the allegations surfaced, a source tells People.

Michelle Bombshell Mcgee nazi pictures.

Jesse James Mistress: Michelle Bombshell Mcgee

Jesse James Mistress: Michelle Bombshell Mcgee2

These photos show how crazy Michelle Bombshell Mcgee is.

Sandra Bullock is the latest in a long line of actresses whose relationships have fallen apart shortly after they won an Oscar.

If these actresses are serious about making their marriages work, then they're just going to have to do the decent thing and avoid any semblance of professional competence for the rest of their careers. It seems to have worked for Halle Berry, anyway.

Video of Jesse James' Mistress, Michelle Bombshell Mcgee dispute.

answered by Brad | 03-19-2010 at 03:58 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.