Spanx Reviews: Does Spanx Really Work?

Does Spanx really work?
I've been looking for some reviews of Spanx but I can't find a good review yet. Have you tried the product, does it really work?

I heard that SPANX works but does it really?

I don't expect it to make me look 50 pounds thinner i just wanna get rid of my "love handles"? is that what they're referred to?

How well do Spanx work? and does it do a good job at hiding/lower the appearance of your weight?

asked by Jelly in Fashion & Accessories | 6035 views | 03-14-2010 at 03:20 PM

Spanx really works.

I have read some reviews and they are all the same. This is my review.

Even if you are slim already, they'll make you look great and NO pantylines. They are a little expensive but totally worth buying the original.

The power panties (original style) are awesome for smoothing your thighs however they do tend to give you a flat tush, which is fine when you're wearing a dress or skirt. However you should choose the Hide & Sleek styles for lifting your tush.

It smooths out your body under your clothes, and is effective. You should get the bodysuit kind that will keep you from having any "overhang" with your jeans. it will smooth out your torso area.

I know a few women that have tried them and they give them great reviews so try a pair on at a store and see what you think.

answered by Katie | 03-14-2010 at 03:25 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.