Sofia Vergara Breast Implants Pics?

Are Sofia Vergara breasts real or did she get breast implants? I remember reading she had plastic surgery but I'm not sure if it was related to her breasts.
I'm asking because in some pictures, the size of her breasts seems unreal. There are rumors that claim Sofia Vergara had surgery to perform a reduction because her breasts were too big.

Are there before and after pictures of her breast implants surgery?
Also, is Sofia Vergara a cancer survivor? Was she a victim of breast cancer?

asked by Destiny in Television | 95471 views | 11-18-2010 at 07:01 AM

Sofia Vergara's breasts are real. They don't have that look of a tupperware bowl under the skin.
Sofia Vergara was interviewed recently about the breast implant rumors and she said she never had plastic surgery.

She didn’t say she won’t have plastic surgery in the future, mentioning that she would go for some eye surgery and admitting that she thought of a breast reduction when she was younger, but her mother discouraged her saying: “God is going to punish you if you cut them.”

It's pretty obvious Sofia Vergara's breasts are real, just look at the pictures.

Sofia Vergara Breast Implants

Sofia Vergara Breasts

Sofia Vergara Breasts Plastic Surgery

I think Sofia Vergara looks perfect for her age. Plastic surgery and botox just make women look desperate and insecure; they don’t fool anybody and it’s very easy to see when somebody has resorted to them.

answered by Leo | 11-18-2010 at 07:02 AM

If she got breast implants, I think that the plastic surgeon did a good job keeping a natural look and shape.
But if you look at them closely, you realize those are natural breasts. Sofia Vergara has said it many times. They bounce and jiggle a lot, fake breasts can't do that.

answered by Mister | 11-18-2010 at 03:46 PM

Sofia Vergara always looks good. If you look at pictures taken by paparazzi's when she leaves the gym or at the beach, she's not wearing any makeup and she still looks stunning.
Is one of the few women who ages gracefully. I always admired her and I'm glad she's becoming a big celebrity now that she's one of Modern Family's main characters.

answered by Orange | 11-19-2010 at 03:55 AM

Wow, if they are in fact implants, it's the best boobjob I've ever seen! They look very real to me.

answered by paulski | 12-31-2010 at 07:02 AM

Good lord, how old are people here if they are talking about her looking good "for her age" and her "aging gracefully". She is still a young woman! Very strange.

answered by Guest | 05-09-2011 at 10:51 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.