Celebration: Canadian Women's Hockey Team Drinking Party?

After the Canadian Women's Hockey Team won the gold medal, they took to the ice once again. This time, it was for a celebration. The women from the Canadian Women's Hockey Team brought a few drinks and cigars onto the ice to celebrate: it was a complete party, drinking, laughing, and enjoying their moment.
The drinking party only lasted for half an hour and now the IOC, is considering "an investigation", to check what happened in the party.
Does anyone else thinks this is ridiculous? What is there to investigate? So the party was full of alcohol, who cares? They won. Thoughts?

asked by Scout in Controversy | 1877 views | 02-26-2010 at 07:51 PM

Apparently, the Olympic medal winning celebration went too far. The party started in the dressing room, but quickly moved out onto Olympic ice. Champagne, beer and cigars were passed around. The party lasted well over an hour with at least one underage Canada hockey player enjoying the Canada - United States 2-0 winning game.
It's just wrong don't you think. Not what you would call Olympics behavior.

The Canadian Women's Hockey Team is so busted. There are pictures everywhere where they are totally drunk.

The International Olympic Committee will investigate the actions of Canadian women's hockey players who celebrated their gold medal victory Thursday night by swigging beer and smoking cigars on the ice in Vancouver.

See, because values vary based on the location in which they're happening. Hockey Canada released a statement apologizing, which we're sure was totally sincere, and Canadian Olympic Committee spokesman Steve Keough added that the behavior is "not exactly something uncommon in Canada."

To be sure, the Canadian women's hockey team should have acted with more class and been a little more discreet with its celebration.

answered by Garry | 02-26-2010 at 07:55 PM

DO you remember?

Sore losers trying to take us down. I guess that's what happens when you're on top.
Cant take away the final score ............ 2-0 Canada

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sports/longterm/olympics1998/sport/hockey/articles/trash20.htm

answered by Guest | 02-27-2010 at 03:52 AM

WTF???
Who cares? They won, their celebrating and someone told me that the American women took pictures and sent them to the press, I don't know if this is true, but if it is, they are sore losers. I think that if they won, they would have been doing the same. They were happy, gosh, people should let them be happy, they have worked so hard and it's not like men don't drink on the ice, why can't women drink, this is the kind of **** that makes me mad. THEY WERE CELEBRATING

answered by Guest | 02-27-2010 at 06:28 PM

garry is a douche

answered by Guest | 03-01-2010 at 07:24 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.