Joseph Andrew Stack: Austin Texas?

The pilot of the plane that crashed in Austin Texas today has been named as Joseph Andrew Stack.
Now US law enforcement officials are investigating whether a plane that hit a building in Austin, Texas, was a deliberate attack on a tax office.

In that case, the plane crash was a suicide. I wonder what's the motivation behind Joseph Andrew Stack's actions.
They say he was a software engineer who lived in a north Austin neighborhood.
Does Joseph Andrew Stack have a Facebook?
Why did he crashed the plane?

asked by Guest in Aircraft | 3718 views | 02-18-2010 at 08:05 PM

Joseph Andrew Stack was a 53-year-old software engineer who lived in Texas and commit suicide.
Stack posted a suicide note to a social media Web site, ranting against the IRS.

At first I thought that social media site was Facebook. But it's not Facebook, it's another website called embedded art.
Embedded art is currently offline for respect to Joseph Andrew Stack.
The last line of the rant states "I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, letís try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well."

Stack also set his house on fire before crashing his plane.
If this manifesto is indeed authentic (which it appears to be), these heinous actions donít appear to be part of any wider terror plot.

Early reports that the building housed the FBI field office in Austin later turned out not to be true.

answered by Larry | 02-18-2010 at 08:13 PM

Joseph Andrew Stack was really mad with the IRS to do what he did.

answered by Guest | 02-18-2010 at 09:20 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.