Madison De La Garza Fat?

I watched the View and they were talking with Madison De La Garza, I had no idea of how bright Madison De La Garza was. She is Demi Lovato's sister right?
I always watch her in Desperate Housewives, she really knows how to act.
I also noticed she's very fat for her age, not sure how old is Madison De La Garza but I don't think she is older than 12. Next to Demi Lovato who is so thin, she looks fat.
What is Madison De La Garza's weight?
Read her bio but didn't find anything about her weight.

asked by Dana in Controversy | 21384 views | 02-15-2010 at 08:32 PM

Madison De La Garza is 8 years old.
I don't know what her weight is but who cares if she is fat? The girl can act! Besides, lots of kids are fat when they're young and then they lose weight as they grow. Did you ever see a picture of Ryan Seacrest as a child?

Today Demi Lovato tweeted that she was very proud of her little sister Madison De La Garza Lovato because she was on her first talk show.

Demi Lovato said:

“Everyone go turn on The View this morning and watch my baby sister Madison on her first talk show!!!! SO PROUD!!!!

Madison plays Eva Longoria Parker's Gabby Solis's oldest daughter Juanita on ABC's "Desperate Housewives."

She is the cutest and even though she is fat now, she will be so beautiful when she grows.

answered by Lambert | 02-15-2010 at 08:52 PM

no
Look - Madison is NOT FAT!! I know you will read the start of this and think Oh My God just another little girl sticking up for Demi, but I ain't. The truth is Madison is not fat! Half of these internet sites are probably set up by little girls who are jealous of Madison! I know I am! Selena Gomez and Demi think shes so cute and love her to pieces! But just because people are jealous of this poor little girl should not mean the entire nation should hate her because she is a bit chubby! Shes beautiful! She is SO intelligent to, did you SEE her on that talk show at 8 YEARS OLD!! She was great so mature! Shes a funny, cute, talented little girl and we should RESPECT her! I bet half of these stupid little haters cant act!! They just want Demi to love them and be Demi's little sister and are jealous because Madison got that honor . And SHUT UP SHES NOT MORBIDLY OBESE! You see these fat woman walking around who are size 26! THEY ARE FAT and you shouldn't be judging an 8 year be her cover and size!! She is sweet and lovely !! DON'T DISS MADISON!! GO TEAM DEMI AND SELENA!! Madison if you ever ever ever read this you ignore people who say you will be gorgeous like Demi, YOU ARE! Demi, Dallas and Madison are stunning and there network AND family should be very proud and ARE proud!! Madison your beautiful and will continue to be that!! Your amazing!! And if anyone ever says you have no fans YOU SO DO!! me me me me me!! Love you Demi, Madison AND SELENA I AM ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FANS ( I know everyone says that) Love you all XxooxX

answered by Cute Ninja Kid | 04-16-2010 at 08:38 AM

fat
she is the cutest girl ever
she is not fat all girls her size turn out to be tall and thin

answered by Guest | 06-05-2010 at 05:18 PM

Madison De La Garza is fat. You are not doing her a favor by saying it doesn't matter if she's fat. Obesity is an incredibly dangerous health condition. By not having a healthy diet and some exercise, Madison and people like her are putting themselves at risk for many serious diseases and premature death. Her weight is important because she is in the public eye and, despite her age, is a role model to young kids who think that it is now okay to be overweight. The human body was not designed to be subjected to the impulsive pleasures of the modern world and processed food. Because of people's attitudes towards obesity, children are growing sicker and sicker with the disease. It doesn't sound nice to be called fat, but is it nice to be dead at 25? Think about that next time you "stand up" for someone. Having false self esteem is far worse than having no self esteem at all.

answered by Guest | 06-15-2010 at 11:41 PM

shut the **** up you sound like a freaking health doctor she is young and she'll grow out of it and here is some advice to you dont give advice and stop hating on the little girl

answered by Guest | 06-19-2010 at 12:44 PM

OK first of all Madison IS fat and yeah it is bad for her health but eventually (hopefully) she'll grow thinner like demi because when demi was on barney she was a teeny fat not as much as Madison. But demi grew thin and tall and maybe when madison is older she'll get thinner. YOU CAN'T SAY SHE'S NOT A BIT OVERWEIGHT BECAUSE SHE IS. sorry she is who she is and what ever she wants to do with her life it's her choice. and now she's 8 years old. BUT she is fat, k thanks that's my opinion

answered by Guest | 07-31-2010 at 09:49 PM

OMG...STFU HATERS...MADISON DE LA GARZA IS NOT FAT!! She's still young and as she grows up she'll get taller and thinner

answered by Guest | 08-08-2010 at 04:36 AM

OMG how can you say she's not overweight, overweight means fat or a little fat. k so yeah i read that she was 127 pounds and she's only 8 my cousin is 11 and she weighs 90 pounds so yeah she might grow up to be tall and thin I'm not saying that she wont k so yeah watever its her decision so let it be and yeah obesity is bad MADISON DE LA GARZA IS A LITTLE OVERWEIGHT DON'T SAY SHE'S NOT BECAUSE SHE IS! that's all i have to say.

answered by Guest | 08-10-2010 at 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Madison De La Garza is fat. You are not doing her a favor by saying it doesn't matter if she's fat. Obesity is an incredibly dangerous health condition. By not having a healthy diet and some exercise, Madison and people like her are putting themselves at risk for many serious diseases and premature death. Her weight is important because she is in the public eye and, despite her age, is a role model to young kids who think that it is now okay to be overweight. The human body was not designed to be subjected to the impulsive pleasures of the modern world and processed food. Because of people's attitudes towards obesity, children are growing sicker and sicker with the disease. It doesn't sound nice to be called fat, but is it nice to be dead at 25? Think about that next time you "stand up" for someone. Having false self esteem is far worse than having no self esteem at all.
I agree with every single word.
Obesity is a problem and America should be conscious of its dangers. Dying because of a heart attack at 20 is not funny. It's a matter of health, not a matter of look or fashion.
Forgive my bad English, I'm Italian.
In Italy, too, there a lot of overweight children and it breaks my heart for I know an overweight children now will be an obese man in the future, developing billions of medical issues like high blood pressure, heart diseases, diabetes, knee problems...

answered by Merenwen | 08-31-2010 at 12:32 PM

I cant really say Madison is fat or not fat. but why are we even talking about this??? Its really none of our business anyway. I have noticed she is a bit over weight, and I guess she'll thin out sooner or later. Like Demi for instance, she was a little chubby (a tiny tiny tiny tiny bit) in barney and look how GORGEOUS she looks now!! You guys just cant say she's not fat or she is fat. because there are kids who are too skinny or are chubbier than Madison. I neither support or dont support the idea that Madison De La Garza is fat.

answered by Guest | 09-09-2010 at 02:29 AM

Gawd...
Seriously people?? That's sick to talk about some 9 year olds weight on the internet. Get a life "Dana". If you were nine how would you feel if some random person on the internet started asking why you were so fat? I hope you realize that things like this are why so many young girls in America have eating disorders.

answered by Guest | 09-27-2010 at 12:58 AM

Not her fault.
I'm guessing 150lbs, but is not her fault she's a little overweight. Its the parents fault for feeding the child bad food. Hopefully as she grows she'll lose a bit.

answered by Guest | 10-31-2010 at 11:32 PM

Fat? Maybe
Maybe she's a little chunky, but she may grow out of it! Just because she is larger, doesn't mean she's eating unhealthy food. It could just be her metabolism. I have two children, one is tall and slim and the other is tall and overweight..they eat the exact same things....get a life!

answered by Guest | 11-02-2010 at 06:30 PM

Yes, Madison is Obese, but so are Thousands of Other Kids
My son is doing a science fair project on childhood obesity and it is an overwhelming problem, especially in America. Some childhood obesity is genetic, but most of it is caused by living a sedentary lifestyle and eating the wrong foods. Kids these days consume so much junk food. Then they sit around and play video and electronic games, watch tv, eat some more, etc. They don't play outside very much anymore and they don't get enough exercise. Lots of schools don't even require PE class. Drinking soda is one of the worst things a kid can do and kids in America drink them by the gallon! That's the first thing that needs to be cut out of their diets. They need to eat healthy foods and get lots of exercise. Childhood obesity leads to a ton of health problems later in life: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, to name a few. Obese children also have a lot of emotional problems like negative self-image and depression, and they are often bullied by other kids because of their size. If they eat the right foods and get some exercise, they will look and feel a lot better.

answered by Guest | 11-06-2010 at 10:18 AM

who cares
Who cares? Yes, she is fat. Have you ever saw Demi Lovato picture when she was Madison's age? Demi was fat too, but look at her now. Why do you have to be so rude? Se is ONLY 9. She is VERY VERY VERY talented. She can sing as well as Demi. She can act as well as Demi. You CAN'T say she is fat.

answered by JustMe | 11-14-2010 at 08:37 PM

Lying wont get you far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I agree with whoever quoted above. She is simply overweight, and for 8 years old- not healthy. I think if you are overweight you dont realize how unhealthy and future problem will arise in your life. You cannot let a kid eat whatever they want, whenever. That's not good parenting. And if you are over weight, dont come on here and justify that some kid is not overweight when she clearly is. This not saying that she a bad person, I'm sure she's a lovely- fun- talented- intelligent girl. People are just concerned thats all. To get her out of this cycle, the parents will have to step up. THAT is the only way she will grow out of it. Giving birth to a chubby baby is one thing- they grow out of it by the time they hit school. Having a chubby 8 year old is another story.

answered by Guest | 11-20-2010 at 01:37 AM

Well i guess she's a bit uhhhh chubby but she'll grow out of it soon just like her sister its normal for kids to be a little chubby when there small, well I wasn't, I was like super skinny when i was her age but she'll grow to be as beautiful as her sister sooner or later.

answered by Guest | 11-27-2010 at 04:16 PM

OK first of all Madison de la Garza is a bit overweight. Yes she is very talented and sweet. But come on you are going to say that an 8 year old who is at least 100 pounds is not a little overweight? yes, maybe when she gets older she will grow tall and thin (maybe).

It is her decision if she wants to or doesn't want to. She could turn out like her sister. When Demi was on barney she was also chubby, but she grew thin and beautiful and if Madison wants to do what her sister did then OK. It is what she wants to do and if she keeps getting fatter then she might have health problems in the future.

So all I'm saying is that Madison is a bit overweight but that doesn't mean she can't change. she can do whatever she wants to do. that is my opinion.

answered by Guest | 01-30-2011 at 05:56 PM

Hey you guys need to stop saying things about Madison because i know how it feels I'm a little bit older but still know and yay I know obviously is bad but give her a break I bet some of you were just like her but now you are either, still like that or lose weight probably lose weight but just be quiet leave her alone how would you like it if someone called you fat.....yeah that's right it don't feel good!

It makes me mad because if you call someone fat you probably are too or your ugly or something is wrong with you nobody's perfect.

answered by Guest | 02-01-2011 at 02:44 AM

She's a little overweight, I'm not on anyone's side, I'm explaining good and bad sides. It could lead to premature death or miraculous surviving. But I must say she looks like she loses little weight week by week. But do you know how hard that must be for her to cope with?

Maybe it is genetics or she's got a serious condition of obesity problems. Now stop! Judging her she must be very upset because of all you shameless people. Good day to you!

answered by Guest | 02-19-2011 at 12:49 PM

su
OMG SHUT UP!!!!!! Madison is not fat nor chubby, she's probably just a little big boned. I bet half of you haters out there weighed 2x her weight when you were her age. And who are you to judge her parents and her. You have no reason being in her business. If she wants to be this way then let her. She is BEAUTIFUL and has some serious talent. Your just jealous and you wish you were her . So stop hating. And I should know how it feels to have people call you fat just because to them you look it. I was a bit chubby when I was young but now I'm I weight 83 pounds. I used to be around her weight when I was her age. But that's just how we kids are. She'll grow to be more skinny. Not that she even needs to be. So get over yourselves. She has talent and she got the looks.

answered by Guest | 05-13-2011 at 12:38 AM

I think she's 124lbs??? idk, but that's what it said on a website. She may be fat, but she can ACT!!! and Demi used to be fat too, and look at her now. Madison will probably grow out of it.

answered by Guest | 05-30-2011 at 10:33 PM

Leave her alone
Look, she might be a little bit over weight, but that is not what matters, the judge of her character is what she SHOULD be known for. Madison, if you're reading this, you are not alone, I get bullied for my weight myself, but to tell the truth they are just jealous that your a great actress, and that you have big accomplishments unlike them, for all the haters reading this, leave her alone.

answered by Guest | 06-06-2011 at 02:39 AM

Look, Madison is fat. I don't hate Madison nor am I jealous of her. Like why would I be jealous of her? LOL
First of all, I used to be kind of chubby when I was younger and I suppose that is baby fat or something like that and when I was about 7 I became thinner and thinner and I'm now at a healthy weight.

I saw some other comments not on this thread saying Madison has Baby fat or Puppy fat but to tell you this, Puppy Fat/ Baby Fat does not have so much fat until Madison is clearly overweight. Madison tries to act cute all the time.

answered by Random | 08-10-2011 at 03:35 AM

Madison
Madison is such a beautiful girl! Madison is overweight but she is older she will grow to be even more beautiful than she is now. If I was her mother I would be really proud because she deals with all the hate like an adult. I also have to say this:I LOVE MADISON AND DEMI SOOO MUCH!

answered by Guest | 09-02-2011 at 03:37 AM

I think that she has grown and she is still kind of chubby, I just hope that she considers losing a little weight because of her health.

answered by Guest | 09-29-2011 at 01:50 AM

Hey, to make it clear, I am from Europe and when I first came to the USA I thought omg people there (usa) are so much more ^^^. and I can say by one word: Madison is kinda fat. It is the truth. She is growing for sure but then she will eat more and if no one watches her ... you know what will happen.

Too fat for her age. And I would tell her to go to a diet camp.

answered by Guest | 10-03-2011 at 11:30 PM

And when I read these comments "OK first of all Madison de la Garza is a bit overweight." > A LITTLE BIT ARE YOU KIDDING!

answered by Guest | 10-03-2011 at 11:32 PM

I don't like Madison De La Garza, I have to fast forward through the show every time she comes on the screen.

answered by Guest | 11-07-2011 at 04:48 AM

Yes, she's fat
For people here saying she's not fat, being overweight is not subjective. It's not like calling somebody ugly, which is subjective. Being overweight is simply a FACT. And this kid, is clearly overweight. Her parents need to watch what they feed her because if she's this overweight now it could continue into adulthood and cause all sorts of health problems. Demi wasn't fat when she was little. She had a bit of baby fat which she outgrew. Madison isn't a case of being a bit chubby, however. This little girl is verging on being obese. Shame on her parents.

answered by Guest | 11-24-2011 at 07:46 AM

Madison is not a little overweight she is morbidly obese and no it is not healthy... To whoever said she is cute that's your opinion and you're entitled to.
In ten years when she's 300 pounds and her acting career has ended because nobody In Hollywood wants to hire a fat actress, that's not going to be so cool.
It's not healthy for her to be so big at such a young age, she needs to put the cookies down and run around outside. It's so easy to be thin as a kid I ate whatever I wanted and just played with my friends and that kept
me fit. I personally find it so crazy that she plays Gabby's daughter on DH because I mean Gabby is gorgeous and they got a fat little girl as her daughter as if someone that beautiful could produce a child that looks like this little girl.. And no I am not a hater nor am I jealous of a fat little girl I just think people need to stop sugar coating the issue. Good luck to her.

answered by Guest | 12-02-2011 at 12:06 AM

Just look at her face it's gotta be unhealthy... And to all you people saying shell grow out of it I seriously doubt it, if she doesn't have the willpower now to stop stuffing her face how will she ever ? And to all these people saying she's so cute how cute is she gonna be when she's 16 and all her friends are at the beach in bikinis and she can't wear one or when all her friends have boyfriends and she can't even get a date. My mom used to say to me "do you wanna be the fat girl that the boys can't pick up or throw into the pool? So I watched what I ate and stayed skinny that's what Madison needs to do, she needs to eat healthy and exercise otherwise she's gonna go through life miserable.

answered by Guest | 12-02-2011 at 12:24 AM

ENOUGH!
This makes me sick she's not fat, she's beautiful. And everyone who says Demi got older and thinner and taller yes but it was because of an EATING DISORDER caused by people like half of you on here. Enough just enough you people are sick and mean, just think about it how would you feel if you were her. PRETTY DAMN BAD, I bet in the next year Madison will have an eating disorder because of you, it's enough shes 9, not 15.

answered by sommer | 01-12-2012 at 09:26 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.