Megan Fox Thumbs and Toes?

I've seen photos of Megan Fox where she shows her fingers and in her hands her thumbs look like her toes. She is not so perfect after all.
Her thumbs look so odd.

I don't know how this is called but Megan basically has “toe thumb.”
The picture that I'm talking about shows Megan Fox posing with her thumb close to her face. Did you see the picture?

Her toe thumb is short and fat. What is this condition called?

asked by Jaiden in Celebrity | 73707 views | 02-09-2010 at 12:42 AM

Megan Fox has clubbed thumbs.
The genetic condition is characterized by one or both thumbs being particularly short and bulbous at the end.

These are some photos of Megan Fox's toe thumbs.

Megan Fox toe thumb2

Megan Fox toe thumb4

She has a beautiful face and a great body but her toe thumbs freak me out.
The medical term for Megan Fox’s ever so slightly misshapen thumb is brachydactyly, which is basically a fancy word for a clubbed thumb.

Here's a funny gif about Megan Fox's thumb:

Megan Fox toe thumb gif

answered by Ruby | 02-09-2010 at 12:48 AM

what the ****?
hi,

i have clubbed thumb's too. and i just wanna say; what kinda person are you?! what's so freaky about em? maybe not a lot of people have them but they function just like ''normal'' thumbs.

it's not a disease!

the only difference with normal thumbs is, that clubbed ones are slightly broader and shorter. when i grow my thumbnails a bit they almost look like normal ones! one can ''make them normal'' with plastic surgery of course, but then they won't function as good..

i don't get it, i've been bullied because of my THUMBS 10 years! how stupid can people be?

greets,
puck

answered by Guest | 03-28-2010 at 12:56 AM

Thank you
I'm glad this came out about her, because my BF has them and I've wondered about it. Since I learned what it's called, I've read about it and found out that it's common amongst people with Irish backgrounds.... and sure enough, he does. So big deal. At almost 60 years old, he's damn good looking and a sweeter more generous person can't be found.

answered by Dee | 06-16-2010 at 05:42 PM

Clubbed thumbs
Most of my family has these thumbs. I don't have them and I do think they are kind of weird but people who are Italian 95% of the time have those type of thumbs. It's just like african-americans having dark skin, it's genetic.

answered by Jazmin | 12-30-2010 at 09:09 PM

what?
No 95% of Italians don't have this, i live a a area that is prob 70% Italians and I never never met 1 Italian that has that, and I have been to Italy and I never met anyone over there that has it.

answered by Italian | 01-10-2011 at 10:37 PM

Uknown
First of all, what kind of person are you? saying their freaky? They are just thumbs! Yes, they may be different to other peoples but there are a lot of people with toe-thumbs out there.

I have these and quite frankly they don't stop me from doing anything that people with "normal" thumbs can do. I can still text, hold things etc. Megan Fox, is a positive role model for people with "toe thumb" i look up to her as she has dealt with such horrible press for her thumbs and has taught me that i too shouldn't be ashamed of my thumbs no matter what people say.

Plus, why would you make such a criticism page about Megan Fox?! She's beautiful and millions of men around the world love her, even with her thumbs, she is just a normal girl who doesn't deserve this bad publicity for her thumbs. You are selfish and disrespectful for posting such a horrible page and for creating a picture which is childish, for heavens sake THEY ARE THUMBS!! Not only that but by posting this you are being disrespectful towards everybody who has Brachydactyly type D.

answered by Guest | 02-20-2011 at 06:50 PM

It is definitely not a condition, it is just the way she was born. Learn stuff people.

answered by Guest | 07-01-2011 at 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian View Post
No 95% of Italians don't have this, i live a a area that is prob 70% Italians and I never never met 1 Italian that has that, and I have been to Italy and I never met anyone over there that has it.
Well, let me tell you that I'm Italian and I have those thumbs, they're completely normal.

answered by frank | 10-26-2011 at 11:40 PM

I guess she can say "I'm all thumbs". LOL
Just kidding, Megan Fox is one of the most beautiful ladies on earth right now.

answered by Guest | 11-23-2011 at 02:26 AM

Sooo!!! Even though they are pretty much normal fingers that look different its still nasty I'm sorry but they just are. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but its my opinion so I think its nasty.

answered by Guest | 12-15-2011 at 02:13 AM

Chill Out
It's kinda freaky to me actually because the condition is so rare. Word of advice for someone being bullied......get over it, grow a spine, and stand up for yourself however you can without being violent; everyone gets picked on at some point and if people see you getting upset and just taking their crap, it gives them all the more reason to bully you. I'm not one to talk bad about someone or bully them over something like this but we all have our opinions and I'm sure some of you saying how dare you have had similar thoughts about other people. Anyway I'm glad she hasn't changed her thumbs as far as I know that is; it shows how proud she is to be herself and that's all anyone should be so that they don't hate themselves because of what others think, but instead love themselves according to their character.

answered by Guest | 12-30-2011 at 07:08 PM

For the people that say that her thumbs are nasty ...Grow up and look at your imperfections, how would you like to be picked on for them?

answered by Guest | 01-16-2012 at 03:55 AM

Genetic Condition
This means that those who have brachydactyly, of any type, also suffer from severe down syndrome, cushing syndrom, rubinstein-taybi syndrome, etc. So, Megan Fox is mentally and physically challenged. As for the folks here claiming they also have "clubbed thumbs" this means that you are mentally and physically handicapped as well. Please understand that I am not writing this post to be demeaning; we all have imperfections, myself included. I felt it was my obligation to make sure that the folks with "clubbed thumbs" don't lead others astray by pretending to form rational ideas; down syndrome is a serious illness and anything that a down syndrome person says, does, or writes is highly irrational and untrue. Again, please don't take this the wrong way, I would give anything in the world to heal the "club thumb" folks of down syndrome.

answered by Guest | 02-10-2012 at 03:43 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.