Not Evil Just Wrong?

What is Not Evil Just Wrong? I think is some sort of documentary featuring Al Gore. My mom hates Al Gore and she said I should watch it. Can you let me know what it is about?

asked by Anfi in Television | 1351 views | 08-05-2009 at 07:54 PM

Not Evil Just Wrong is a documentary. It is made as a counterpoint to Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth."

Not Evil Just Wrong is advertised in the story as a film that will "do for Al Gore what Fahrenheit 9/11 did for George W. Bush."

The movie heavily attacks the "hysteria" of global warming and claims that the rush to judgment causes more harm than good for the poor. Not Evil Just Wrong focuses on environmental scares, like the ban of DDT pesticides, as examples of the consequences brought about by extreme environmental ideology.

Al Gore is also likely to be bashed quite a bit, as the movie argues that even more terrible consequences will happen if Gore's more extreme proposals to stop global warming are adapted.

answered by Trisha | 08-05-2009 at 07:55 PM

It is a documentary which shows how extreme environmentalism is damaging the lives of vulnerable people from the ban on DDT to the campaigns on Global Warming.

The producers have already received over $1 million USD to promote this film, and are very interested in promoting this film in Australia, and working with interested parties to organize some special screenings and so on.

answered by Guest | 08-05-2009 at 07:57 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.