love selena
if there ever are real naked pics of selena i think i would cry. i love her so much and think she's the most beautiful girl in the world. but i respect her too much. i could never have s ex with her, even if i were married to her. all i could ever do to her was give her a hug and kiss her hand. i couldn't even kiss her on the cheek. demi's not nearly as pretty but i would have no problem banging demi because i don't love her

answered by Guest | 12-31-2009 at 03:57 PM

Selena gomez
Selena gomez has no naked pictures if you ever seen them they're photo shopped or someone has payed another person to wear a wig and make them look like that person or celebrity and go nude then post it on the Internet you retards selena gomez is to nice to go nude for the Internet or to post any pics the only time she is probably naked is when she is in the shower or getting changed you retards out there who think there is a real selena gomez nude pictures But I have to admit she is hot

answered by Guest | 01-02-2010 at 01:26 AM

Selena gomez naked, you won't see that in a millon years, you might do but probably not, if u see them they're probably fake, she is too kind to do that

answered by Guest | 01-02-2010 at 01:44 AM

just get this inside of yout mind:
NO NAKED PICTURES OF SELENA

She's an angel from heaven.

answered by Guest | 01-02-2010 at 07:34 AM

hi what you think you are on about, she would never post a nude picture of herself on the internet lol she isn't ******* dumb like that ******* miley cyrus she would't even go naked for her boyfriend i heard, so why the **** would she post pictures like that on the internet. But you never know if you see them then they're photoshopped i can do it i know how to photoshop anything

answered by Selena gomez fan (max) | 01-02-2010 at 09:18 PM

you can see pics of her naked but it is not real, but it was very good

answered by Guest | 01-03-2010 at 02:50 AM

selena gomez
there is no way selena gomez would be naked in one of her pictures, she is beautiful and smart.
so why would she do that

answered by djmax | 01-04-2010 at 02:11 PM

not possible
seeing a picture of selena gomez nude is not possible, ive been looking on this post for some time now and i started searching, then yesterday i saw "Another Cinderella story" with selena gomez, and noticed (NOT THAT IM SOME SICK Perv) but noticed on her left boob she has a small spot i dont know what it is but she has and no one ive seen that could be selena gomez nude had that spot.... so she is not Available to find nude on the Internet....

answered by Jonas | 01-04-2010 at 02:58 PM

Read
I've met her

answered by Guest | 01-05-2010 at 05:12 PM

Selena
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
seeing a picture of selena gomez nude is not possible, ive been looking on this post for some time now and i started searching, then yesterday i saw "Another Cinderella story" with selena gomez, and noticed (NOT THAT IM SOME SICK Perv) but noticed on her left boob she has a small spot i dont know what it is but she has and no one ive seen that could be selena gomez nude had that spot.... so she is not Available to find nude on the Internet....
i noticed that too the other day that i was watching wizards
but yeah man all of you guys who are going around saying you have pics of her naked are idiots selena's like the most beautiful girl in the world she's too smart and too perfect to do anything like that

SELENA I LOVE YOU! (:

answered by Alex rangel | 01-05-2010 at 08:08 PM

selena is so cute....mmmm...

answered by Guest | 01-07-2010 at 02:54 PM

I doubt that she would ever post nude pics. Selena is a very beautiful girl, and know that of she puts nude pics of herself on the internet, everyone would see them. Would you want to give a pic of yourself naked to some stalker or rapist? Or someone you've never seen or talked to before? I wouldn't. If you want to see her, look at the pics of her dressed. She is still the most gorgeous person I've ever seen before. You don't need to see someone naked to know that they're beautiful and perfect for you. She is a beautiful, smart, and amazing person. She wouldn't post a nude pic on the Internet for perverts to download and stare at.

answered by Guest | 01-09-2010 at 08:35 PM

What a pile of dogshit!!!
First of all, you can find pictures of any celebrity naked on the web. Of course, nobody guarantees it's the real thing, as 99% of them are Photoshoped, so if you guys insist that you saw photos of Selena Gomez naked you definitely saw a Photoshopped picture or more of them. Unless you saw her naked for real you can't tell if the photo is real or not. I'd say any photo of this kind on the web is fake. It's not that I don't want it to be real, but she really doesn't seem the type to do something like that. End of story.

answered by Guest | 01-10-2010 at 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally2 View Post
Is it true that there are pictures on the internet of Selena Gomez naked? My sister just told me Selena took some personal photos in front of a mirror of herself with her cell phone and now the pictures leaked to the web. Is it true? Where can I see the photos?
She wouldn't do that and why would she?

answered by Guest | 01-11-2010 at 02:06 AM

guys, Selena Gomez is one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. Even if she posted a naked picture of her, I wouldn't look because she's so damn cute..

I don't think she's the girl-type to make nude pics of her... just leave her alone please, I keep watching "Magic on waverly place" and it's awesome, Selena and Justin is so damn funny

peace... leave her alone

thanks for me

answered by Ali | 01-11-2010 at 08:28 PM

I think Selena gomez is a beautiful woman and a saint. Heard that? A saint!
She's no vanessa hudgens. That girl is sick.

answered by Guest | 01-12-2010 at 07:07 PM

ok, you people who think you found a picture of selena gomez need to calm down... if you actually found a picture you would have said so... she wouldn't do that and i hope she never does, she is hot but that is too low so calm down and get a life

answered by peace bringer | 01-15-2010 at 03:38 AM

dude you people have no ******* life if all you got to do is sit around looking for a naked pic, you all must be f***** up in the head
do you think she is she would not do that and you ***** are all sick if you want to see her naked because she would not do that so get a life

answered by Guest | 01-15-2010 at 03:02 PM

Love Yah Sel!
Hey guys just wanted to let you know this is Daniel Samonas from wizards of waverly place! as you know i played dean alex's boyfriend, my friend told me of this website and how people were talking about my girl sel! well let me tell you a thing or two sel would never do something like that, she is a christian and i would know because we are very close friends we got very close on set, kissing her was the best part! She has no intentions of showing her body to boys, or girls, if you wanted to see it. I love sel! she's an amazing actor and great person to talk to. Love You sel, so for all you people out there looking inappropriate things up stop! Just had to give a shout out to let you guys know. Oh follow me on twitter sometime, Bye!

answered by Daniel Samonas | 01-16-2010 at 02:26 AM

think about it
if you were as famous as her and more than maybe 5 million people knew you, you don't people to think bad of you by putting naked pics of yourself WOULD YOU!!!!! and besides she is so much better than that

answered by Guest | 01-17-2010 at 04:45 AM

just remembered
on my last post think about it I just remembered WHOEVER IS STILL LOOKING ARE SERIOUS PER VS. SHE IS A GREAT PERSON.

answered by Ryan | 01-17-2010 at 05:17 AM

Ok First of all I have high doubts your gomez's boyfriend and gomez would NEVER do that she is too nice to do that

answered by Guest | 01-17-2010 at 11:19 AM

you can not find selena gomez naked and maybe she wont post naked pics of herself because she may think little kids are watching so don't look at this stop looking you're wasting your time

answered by Guest | 01-18-2010 at 07:35 PM

Selena
Selena is little miss perfect and I like her that way because we need a good role model for kids like this. Selena is great the way she is

answered by Guest | 01-19-2010 at 10:57 PM

Selena is a beautiful girl but why would she take pics of herself nude! Every girl on this earth should respect themselves and you won't be doing that by taking off your clothes.

answered by Selena's girl fan | 01-19-2010 at 11:01 PM

look there isn't any pics, if there was and someone saw them, they would have posted the url, though she is hot

answered by hwe | 01-20-2010 at 10:54 PM

Selena you are the best and I know you will never publish a naked photo. Keep being awesome.

answered by Guest | 01-20-2010 at 11:58 PM

leave her ALONE PLEASE!!!

answered by Guest | 01-21-2010 at 05:17 AM

Mmmm
Selena Gomez is so hot

answered by Alexx | 01-26-2010 at 12:15 AM

youtube
go to youtube and type selena gomez naked

answered by Guest | 01-26-2010 at 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
guys, Selena Gomez is one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. Even if she posted a naked picture of her, I wouldn't look because she's so damn cute..

I don't think she's the girl-type to make nude pics of her... just leave her alone please, I keep watching "Magic on waverly place" and it's awesome, Selena and Justin is so damn funny

peace... leave her alone

thanks for me
its "wizards of waverly place"

answered by Guest | 01-31-2010 at 08:21 AM

Selena Gomez Pictures, Nude
There are some pictures of Selena, naked.

answered by Mr. Selena Gomez | 02-02-2010 at 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
LOL L.M.A.F.O!!!!!!!!!

You fail at English!!!!
NO JK, YU HAVE GUD GRAMMER AND SPEL GUDD TOO!!! I WIS I NEW ENGLID LIKE YOU. YU SO GUUD!!

Speak proper english or **** off.
God damn nicely spoken!

answered by Guest | 02-02-2010 at 09:32 PM

Quote:
BUT SHE'S SMOKIN HOT
agreed

answered by Guest | 02-02-2010 at 11:56 PM

she is hot as hell but no naked pics yet

answered by Guest | 02-06-2010 at 12:34 AM

my pastor said there were and I don't believe her so show me the proof

answered by Guest | 02-06-2010 at 01:30 AM

im soo confused!
okay, at church 2 nights ago my pastor said selena needed to get saved and she posed naked.. then i go searching for the proof because I DON'T BELIEVE HER and so i find this place and people say they have seen them but won't tell where. Other people say she would never do that and i totally agree but i just want to know the truth!

answered by Guest | 02-06-2010 at 01:39 AM

^_^
SELENA IS SO HOT!!!I WANT TO MARRY HER

answered by Guest | 02-06-2010 at 04:35 AM

she is so sexy i would like to see her naked

answered by Guest | 02-06-2010 at 02:24 PM

i think there's none, because she is so cute and educated and wont do such a thing

answered by NITESH VERMA | 02-07-2010 at 04:48 AM

yep
Quote:
Originally Posted by NITESH VERMA View Post
i think there's none, because she is so cute and educated and wont do such a thing
i so totally agree did you read my comment?? it was the one that says my pastor said she needed to get saved i just want to know the truth

answered by Guest | 02-08-2010 at 10:30 PM

hi
Quote:
don't you know there are like 500 photo's of her naked on nude celeb sites and mags and all that shes but naked in front of mirror in her room i've seen most of them
where?

answered by Guest | 02-08-2010 at 10:31 PM

omg omg
Quote:
my pastor said there were and I don't believe her so show me the proof
what's your name...because my friend at church kept saying show my the proof to our pastor when she said there were naked pics of selena...mine quote is the one under yours i think

answered by guest | 02-08-2010 at 10:35 PM

Selena is way hot, she is really pretty and beautiful and you won't find any nude pics of her because she's totally clean unlike slutty miley, but do i have to admit, i don't mind seeing a few nude pics of selena! =D

answered by Guest | 02-10-2010 at 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanna lol xxx View Post
i totaly think this is all bull because she's my step cozin man, because my uncle is auntys boyfriend so peps get a grip go and talk bull somwhere else because if she finds out she'll flip so shut up and stop it man because , she's single and dont need any crap like this !

THANKYOU HANNA GOMEZ
if you are step cousins.. why do you have the same last name. you're a liar, so don't start talking **** about other people when you talk **** yourself. easy.

answered by Guest | 02-10-2010 at 06:20 PM

Thats just disrespectful....
Okay that's just wrong I mean yes Selena is gorgeous, but I have respect for her and I know she has respect for herself. Plus it wasn't her it was Vanessa Hudgens.

answered by Guest | 02-11-2010 at 05:07 AM

Ok, maybe there were no naked pictures of Selena before but it looks like now there are three and they were published briefly by a paparazzi website and then taken down.
If someone can find those please post them!

answered by Guest | 02-12-2010 at 05:38 AM

photo
NOT ONE PHOTO !!!!

answered by Guest | 02-13-2010 at 07:13 AM

ughh
you all need to just stop talking trash about each other. I've read so many posts with u all putting the other person down. bottom line some of u said you saw pictures, others think there is but haven't found them and then there are others like me who think she would NEVER do that. Everybody has different opinions some i don't agree with, some i do. But you dint see me going around saying or your just full of s*** do you? no. this will be like this until someone who says they saw them actually posts where you found them. anyway God bless everyone!! P.s if you love god and are going through hard times, listen to "he is with you" by mandisa. such a great song!

answered by Guest | 02-13-2010 at 10:28 PM

wow
you people are so naive!
anyone from any background no matter how they were raised and how they act in public does not determine what goes on in their head or their actions.
she might have nude pics she might not.

answered by Guest | 02-14-2010 at 01:27 AM

leave her alone
would you want someone to see you naked so back off. and she's beautiful pervs are jerks.

answered by Guest | 02-14-2010 at 01:32 AM

i don't even think that there is picture of selena naked
she is not even hot

answered by Guest | 02-15-2010 at 04:12 AM

Quote:
yo i am Selena Gomez's boyfriend and she would never take pictures of herself naked she wont even do it for me so don't believe the people who said they say her naked
hay if she won't give them to you why would they be on the internet, what i mean is WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING LOOKING THIS **** UP

answered by Guest | 02-17-2010 at 04:28 AM

Quote:
Selena Gomez is like the coolest chick out there.
She's such a nice girl and an example to all the girls of this time.
Selena will be a great woman.
damn straight selena's a good girl... i would know because I'm her mother. to all you pervs out there, before you post your comments, imagine selena was your sister or daughter. then you might show some respect.

answered by Guest | 02-17-2010 at 05:14 AM

yes there are
there are naked pictures of selena gomez, I saw them myself.

answered by Guest | 02-19-2010 at 05:40 PM

Man
Leave Selena alone! She didn't do anything wrong. WTF!

answered by Jerica | 02-20-2010 at 05:10 PM

why see her naked? she is perfect don't wreck it ^^

answered by kingdom hearts fan | 02-21-2010 at 04:06 AM

Megan Fox is hot and she has naked pictures of herself so forget selena and look for megan fox naked and hot pictures.

answered by Guest | 02-21-2010 at 03:13 PM

Quote:
yo i am Selena Gomez's boyfriend and she would never take pictures of herself naked she wont even do it for me so don't believe the people who said they say her naked
dude then why did you search for pics of selena naked???? heh good question to everyone

answered by Guest | 02-22-2010 at 12:15 AM

Losers
You are all a ***** I am her boyfriend and I know everything
about her she would never ever in her life time risk her career
just by posting a pic of her nude and all of you who say you have
seen her naked you haven't the only person who has seen her naked
is ME and you are all perverts who ask " is selena gomez a virgin" and if you
all look hard enough you will find an answer but they don't really
know if that is true or not they just guess. I could give you the
real answer if she is a virgin or not and the answer is no she is not a virgin
she has ****** someone and that someone is me If I find any of you
you will die I will beat the ******* out of you

she is the hottest person in the whole world even the universe
and there is no way you will be able to find any pics of her naked

David Henrie (her boyfriend)
co-star from wizards of waverly place

answered by David Henrie | 02-25-2010 at 05:34 AM

THE TRUTH ON SELENA GOMEZ BRA PICTURE.
hey guys, im demi. you know who i am. selena has been getting a lot of harassing things written about her & a picture has gotten out of her in her bra. i know the truth. she took the picture in her bra to send to nick when they were dating. YES IT IS TRUE, it is actually her in the picture, i would know cause i was with her. she took it & sent it to nick, then they broke up, he got mad, & he put it on the internet.

THAT IS THE 100% TRUTH!

answered by DEMI LOVATO | 02-25-2010 at 03:08 PM

yes there is some, i'll say where they are, there are some on ninjadude but they're not really her's, they are fakes of her but they are still good.

answered by Guest | 02-26-2010 at 09:12 PM

WTFOMFGBQQ why do people want to see selena naked I mean its going on and on and on and on and on........T_T its annoying she is cool. Not one of those people you know...like Vanessa Hudgens AKA (Bit*h) so this "looking for pictures of Selena naked" has to stop it not gonna happen.....hopefully.

answered by Guest | 02-27-2010 at 04:46 AM

just
go mess with that venessa girl or something

answered by Guest | 02-28-2010 at 01:51 AM

Cuppycakees would like to add something to this conversation(:

I do not think that Selena Gomez of all people would do something like this.
I mean not all Disney Stars are like Miley Cyrus, just give it a break. If anything the last person you'd see naked is Selena Gomez, who by the way has a very cool, yet cute name. (I'm very jealous)
If she did do anything like this it wouldn't be in her room, on her cell phone, in her mirror.
That's about the stupidest place you'd ever take a picture. Just because your parents would be right around the corner, anybody could grab access to your cell phone, especially if your a pop star and your like surrounded by people everyday the only time she probably gets breathing air is on her breaks and when she's sleeping. So yeah, if that didn't answer your question then let me answer it more simpler. She was not and never will be in a mirror naked for you to see.

answered by CuppyCakees | 02-28-2010 at 02:57 AM

Guys, guys, guys... There is a WORLD OUT There! Go Get A LlFE ! ~RD~

answered by RedDarkness | 03-01-2010 at 02:45 PM

Wow
Quote:
what are you all talking about you all came on this site so you had to be looking for selena gomez naked so shutup
So... Same as you

answered by Guest | 03-03-2010 at 06:38 AM

I just ****** her

answered by Guest | 03-08-2010 at 08:20 AM

i wont deny it!
i wont deny it i wouldn't mind seeing her naked! shes gorgeous! and in my opinion we were all born without clothes so why not be naked and have pics all over the internet??but I also do agree that most of u guys are horn dogs and just want a pic to jack off to! if u want a pic like that go into your parents room after u go to bed and take a pic and there u go! have fun! and to all u who claim to be her boyfriend ********! u wish just like I do and to all u who say shed never do that YOUR ****** *****! everyone takes naked pics of their selves sometime in their life! I have and I know u have! unless of course unless your under the age of 14 and are way too naive and thank that evry1 has kooties! i can guarantee there are naked pics of her! maybe not on the net but there are some somewhere! all you people disgust me wanting naked pics to jack off to or being so naive as to say shed never do that! but that is all I have to say so all u can argue all you want about this **** I'm out! PEACE!!!!!!

answered by Guest | 03-08-2010 at 10:37 AM

SELENA GOMEZ IS A SMOKING HOT BABE!

answered by Guest | 03-08-2010 at 10:56 PM

Quote:
Ahahaha bull ****! I am Selenas boyfriend dude I ducked her three times already

answered by Guest | 03-09-2010 at 08:11 AM

Selena Gomez?
Let me see the pics

answered by Guest | 03-09-2010 at 01:47 PM

aassss
Quote:
No there is not, and why would you wanna see her naked anyways she's cute everybody knows that but she is not the type of girl you would like to see naked.
Selena is a good girl.
DUDE SELENA IS HOT AND YES EVERY! WANTS TO SEE HER NAKED

answered by Guest | 03-11-2010 at 09:25 PM

selena gomez
hey people why you talking about me being naked cause i have never been taking pics of my self naked so those of you saying that shut up or I'll call ...

answered by Guest | 03-12-2010 at 12:12 AM

Black cat
wheres the pics there's no such a naked pics here?

answered by Guest | 03-12-2010 at 10:11 AM

come on lets see the pics I'm in the mood

answered by Guest | 03-13-2010 at 10:44 PM

Misunderstandings
Selena Gomez is a Christian. Not too many celebrities are, and the ones that are usually aren't popular. Selena is an exception. Non-Christians seem to have trouble understanding that we hold to our beliefs as strongly as they hold to theirs-sometimes even mare so. All the images of Selena Gomez naked are fake.

There a many programs to alter images out there, and they work better than you would expect. Some of the best ones are free. Anyone with a little imagination and artistic talent could make a believable picture of Selena naked.

answered by Guest | 03-21-2010 at 05:19 AM

I've seen them before

answered by cameron | 03-22-2010 at 03:27 AM

First all
those people who say that B.S. about Selena being descent and respects herself
you don't know her entirely
No one in the world is perfect
You know you've been through those perverted thoughts at some time
I'm sure so has she
were all humans

answered by The Man | 03-23-2010 at 12:31 AM

No. She was wearing a halter top and they removed it using photoshop to make it look like that.

answered by Guest | 03-23-2010 at 10:21 PM

not yet, but i know soon

answered by Guest | 03-28-2010 at 01:44 AM

why would Selena Gomez have naked pictures of her she is religious?

answered by Guest | 03-28-2010 at 06:11 PM

I want to see it!

answered by Guest | 03-29-2010 at 11:02 PM

idiots
everyone here is an idiot, she is a teenager, about to mature into an adult, you're an idiot if you don't think she has taken some sort of dirty picture or had some sort of sexual experience. I mean I'm catholic, but that doesn't stop me from having relations with my girlfriend. But anyways you all can live in your naive little worlds were you are all pedophiles wanting to see Selena Gomez naked and thinking she is some goody goody. How bout this just let her and every other celebrity be. There people just like us, they can do whatever the hell they want just like us

answered by Guest | 04-01-2010 at 10:30 PM

Quote:
just saw a picture of selena gomez in her bra in front of a mirror..
can get them of her old myspace or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoYyaisXIR4

answered by Guest | 04-02-2010 at 09:09 PM

yes that's all she as done and it was for me her boyfriend, so stop saying that there are naked pics of her naked she is a good girl and i love her.

answered by Guest | 04-03-2010 at 06:15 AM

all you f**** horny b**** out there please respect girls...

answered by Guest | 04-03-2010 at 05:06 PM

stop thinking wrong
She is not like that and if you are looking for that stuff you are just sick. She is already beautiful beyond belief and she doesn't need sickos trying to find her nude. Jees!!!

answered by Tylar | 04-04-2010 at 05:07 AM

Quote:
SELENA IS SO HOT!!!I WANT TO MARRY HER
get in line

answered by Tylar | 04-04-2010 at 05:16 AM

Quote:
So what if she post a naked photo, is there more bigger and important issues going on in the world?
Religious? So God like to pick on nudity but hate and killings. Oh, religion allows you to hate on people, take freedoms away, and force your faith onto me. No wonder we can't go after Bin Laden, stop a crazy men from going on a shooting spread, and stopping gangs; if they all did post nude photos of them-self then we'll get them faster.
You religion loving people, why is it O.K. for Carrie Prejean to post nude photos, at a young age of 17, and lie saying she never did it which she knew she did and still be idolized as a godly and holy person without being arrested for having bad behavior but a NORMAL PERSON does the same thing would be arrested, labeled as an offender, and be hated on by you all faith loving freaks? What makes you all so special to do whatever you want; is God the word?
You are the problem; your the ones who are to blame for shootings, killings, and Bin Laden getting away. Nudity is the cause of 9-11 to you freaks.
You all need to stop watching the 700 Hate Club.
Grow Up America !!!!!
wow dude, what's up with that. I am an atheist too, but dude, you need to chill.

answered by Guest | 04-04-2010 at 05:24 AM

on TV i always see her fully clothed so i don't think she will ever get naked by the way shes to young to get naked and even when she gets older she shouldn't.

answered by Guest | 04-04-2010 at 06:11 AM

Quote:
No there is not, and why would you wanna see her naked anyways she's cute everybody knows that but she is not the type of girl you would like to see naked.
Selena is a good girl.
there are pics of her real good ones

answered by Guest | 04-05-2010 at 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally2 View Post
Is it true that there are pictures on the internet of Selena Gomez naked? My sister just told me Selena took some personal photos in front of a mirror of herself with her cell phone and now the pictures leaked to the web. Is it true? Where can I see the photos?
you are right there are pictures of her like 12 of them

answered by Guest | 04-05-2010 at 05:53 AM

I have found nude pics of Vanessa Hudgens just google them and they are there

answered by Guest | 04-05-2010 at 10:50 PM

selena gomez kissed me. haha i took her to dinner and impressed her. you will never get her she's (mine!!!)

answered by hahaijerk | 04-06-2010 at 07:00 AM

report u
all of the people who posted anything on her are stupid people you guys will never have a chance with me

answered by selena gomez | 04-06-2010 at 07:22 AM

smashed
who ever just making up things demi, henrie, (sorry if i spelled it wrong) selena told you the truth and that's it.

answered by kyle.strobel@comcast.net | 04-07-2010 at 12:49 AM

Okay first off all of you who are bashing the people looking for selena naked pics are ******* hypocrites. i say this because you clicked on a site that had an intro dealing with selena naked pics either because you were curious to the answer or because you wanted to see them too.... secondly those who say your related or know her personally are most likely full of ****. i say this because if you were you wouldn't be looking for selena naked. and finally those of you who say there isn't or hell you who say there is but don't tell anyone the site are retarded. because you are making a claim with no evidence to support it so an intelligent person would conclude that your either lying to make yourself look cool or just retarded.

answered by Guest | 04-07-2010 at 09:36 AM

yes
this guest is correct why would there be pictures and go and try to see pictures. selena is responsible person and will stay responsible that i hope and stay as a role model for other people.

answered by kyle.strobel@comcast.net | 04-08-2010 at 02:18 AM

She is awesome where are the Pics!!??!!

answered by Guest | 04-08-2010 at 06:23 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.