Summary: Runaway Jury Movie Summary?

What is the summary of the movie Runaway Jury, it's the movie based on the famous book of John Grisham The Runaway Jury.
I need a quick summary for a school paper and I have no idea what the book or the movie is about, never watched it.
Please help me out and post a summary of Runaway Jury so I can finish this thing.

asked by Guest in Movies | 1489 views | 02-07-2010 at 01:07 PM

Runaway Jury is a 2003 American drama/thriller movie directed by Gary Fleder and starring John Cusack, Gene Hackman, Dustin Hoffman, and Rachel Weisz.

Summary of Runaway Jury:

Wendell Rohr is a torts lawyer taking on the gun lobby. Rankin Fitch is the jury consultant for the Defendants and between them the battle is for the hearts and minds of the jury. But there is someone on the inside. Nicholas Easter is a juror with a girlfriend, Marlee, on the outside. they have a past ..... and their own agenda.

About the book:

The Runaway Jury is a legal thriller novel written by American author John Grisham. The hardcover first edition was published by Doubleday Books in 1996 (ISBN 0-385-47294-3). Pearson Longman released the graded reader edition in 2001 (ISBN 0-582-43405-X). The novel was published again in 2003 to coincide with the release of Runaway Jury, a movie adaptation of the novel. The third printing (ISBN 0-440-22147-1) bears a movie-themed cover, in place of the covers used on the first and second printings.

answered by Lizard | 02-07-2010 at 01:10 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.