Is Taylor Swift a Virgin?

There's been this rumor that Taylor Swift is a virgin. In lots of her songs she talks about stuff like that. Especially in her song Should have Said No.
She looks like a virgin. But Taylor refuses to say anything about the subject. Im an avid fan of Taylor Swift. The other day one of my friends came up to me and told me she wasn't a virgin. I've read that Taylor Swift states she's a virgin in Blender magazine but I've heard the whole article and it doesn't say anything about her being a virgin.

asked by Brenda in Controversy | 130011 views | 02-01-2010 at 05:00 AM

Taylor Swift is a virgin.
She only had one serious boyfriend in high school, and she was only a freshmen.
Taylor has been on plenty of interviews about the core of her songs which have to do with love and she believes that is for marriage.
Taylor, I'm like 99% sure is a virgin
because this year she attended a 'stop teen pregnancy' event where she supported abstinence. She seems like a good Christian girl and she is very young, Taylor Swift is definitely a virgin.

answered by Mork | 02-01-2010 at 05:03 AM

freshman... her song 15 talks all about it she is a ***** dating John Mayer... Joe dumped here because she wanted to Rape him..

answered by Guest | 03-06-2010 at 10:15 PM

is she a virgin or not straight answer come on people

answered by Guest | 04-28-2010 at 06:11 PM

no she ain't no virgin my brother joe did her man i walked in on them she has a nice booty and she is very dirty

answered by Guest | 05-03-2010 at 04:45 PM

If taylor swift in high school
so i know she's no virgin & no your ******* brother didn't ***** her

answered by Guest | 05-11-2010 at 06:39 AM

pip
I'm pretty sure she's a virgin. I don't know how she's hot as h***. but in her songs she makes it seem like she's done it. u tripping about her doing your brother.

answered by Guest | 05-16-2010 at 02:53 AM

She is definitely not a virgin. If she says she is, I don't buy it.

answered by Guest | 05-28-2010 at 07:25 AM

why are all y'all getting on her ? like really. i think she is a virgin.

answered by Guest | 06-25-2010 at 07:25 AM

Does it really matter?

answered by Guest | 06-29-2010 at 04:31 PM

dude **** it. it doesn't really matter if she is a virgin or not, she looks like a little mouse lol.

answered by Guest | 08-04-2010 at 11:59 PM

man if she isn't a virgin it doesn't matter but if she is you can tell her i will help here with losing it real fast

answered by Guest | 08-29-2010 at 01:11 AM

Why dose it matter if Taylor's a virgin or not its her business only! and maybe she doesn't want to talk about it because then rumors might start. And really if all you have to do is sit around wandering which celebrities are virgins or not then you need a freaking life.

answered by Guest | 09-04-2010 at 03:00 AM

[:
Wow. Ya'll are really mature. Like really.
You don't know anything, so why post something showing how childish you all are?
Taylor is supposedly a virgin & it's really none of our business, really.
Yeah, we're all curious, but the paparazzi always twists things...
Taylor is a good person & they make her seem "fake."
If you get what I'm saying.

answered by Guest | 09-25-2010 at 10:33 PM

I agree Virgin or not, it really IS only her business

answered by Guest | 10-08-2010 at 07:16 PM

Well Taylor looks so innocent and her songs as well, i think its non of our business, but shes a grown girl if she wanna do it she can. i do think shes a Virgin again cos shes just so innocent!!

answered by Guest | 10-28-2010 at 03:24 PM

just listen to sparks fly...its about sex

answered by Guest | 10-28-2010 at 07:29 PM

I know for a fact she isn't a virgin. giggidy.

answered by Guest | 11-04-2010 at 05:26 PM

not
i know she is a virgin I'm her cousin okay just leave her alone i even help her with her songs sometimes why are y'all so nosy??

answered by Guest | 11-08-2010 at 12:18 AM

I was told that she is a tramp and has been around the block a few time. She has dated quite a few questionable characters...such as John Mayer. I'm not really sure myself but, I would like to believe that she is still pure and innocent. One can only hope.

answered by Guest | 11-08-2010 at 10:42 PM

Virgin or not I'd still have intercourse with her. If shes not you could always try the backdoor

answered by Guest | 11-19-2010 at 10:34 PM

She has dated two celebs.
And how many more non celebs, if they are no fgt's ,and year isn't 1930, fact is clear...plus she was to meet j. jillenhal in pairs for holiday together...

answered by Guest | 11-21-2010 at 02:36 AM

She has to say she is virgin to sell more records.

answered by james | 11-23-2010 at 03:50 AM

You can try your best to be a good christian girl, but when you fall in love you get caught up in that and it's easy to change your mind. I know from my personal experience. You don't have to act like a total s*** if you're not a virgin, like people totally think I'm a little good girl. It's totally her personal choice, who cares?

answered by Goodgirl. | 12-03-2010 at 12:07 AM

<3
Who cares? If she wants to have sex with the whole world what does it matter? She's still an awesome singer and at least she's a great role model because the fact that she isn't in every tabloid and a crazy drunk like most celebs.

answered by Guest | 12-09-2010 at 04:11 AM

Haha, Sparks Fly? Anyone know the lyrics? I'd like to believe she is a virgin but seeing them make me wonder.

Some people are bored, quit worrying about what we worry about!

answered by Guest | 12-15-2010 at 10:10 AM

Who really cares if she is or isn't. I highly doubt she is seeing she is like 21 and has dated some older dudes like Jake g and John Mayer and my guess is they wouldn't date a girl that doesn't put out i mean what 30 year old guy wants to just hang out and watch movies. Anyways shes really smart too and knows that her little miss innocent image helps sell her records so obviously she wont whore it up. So really the only way your going to find out if she been filled or not is if she gets knocked up or one of her boyfriends comes out and said they've rocked the sheets.

answered by Johnny Mac | 12-18-2010 at 12:43 AM

Shes had some high profile relationships with older men who clearly would want some loving. She is just a very smart young girl and realizes her clean image helps her sell albums so shes not going to tell people about her personal life. I mean shes 21 hot and famous people clearly shes not as innocent as she seems so what shes probably been with a couple men like john Mayer and Jake G even if shes had sex with 100 different guys shes still a good artist and person.

answered by lets be real here people | 12-18-2010 at 01:00 AM

For those of you wondering if she isn't this should ice it.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/taylor-swift-wrote-a-song-about-john-mayer-10-2010

I know you can't always trust tabloids but I think they probably did.

answered by me again | 12-19-2010 at 12:57 AM

Role model
I think people are curious because Taylor Swift is somewhat of a role model, for instance I am still a virgin and just knowing someone like Taylor Swift is would make me feel more secure with my decision to wait at least a little while.

answered by Guest | 12-20-2010 at 11:20 PM

I know what you mean man ....the only problem for her is she's so followed it would ruin her image somewhat which is very stupid because she's a 21 year old women and to be honest 21 is pretty late to be losing your virginity these days. She's already admitted she doesn't drink or smoke. But honestly what's wrong if she wants to get laid its perfectly normal for anyone in their 20's to seek casual sex.

answered by Guest | 12-22-2010 at 01:24 AM

She may look all innocent but i think she's not a virgin. Her songs are either about love or sex.

answered by Guest | 01-08-2011 at 07:13 PM

OK she is what at least 22? 23? She is a grown woman! she may be young but still my mother had me when she was freaking 20! If Taylor wants to be a virgin or not it DOES NOT MATTER! She has dated quite a few guys and a lot of them are older, and most men can be PIGS she could have easily had sex if she wanted to and who are we to care! If I were her I wouldn't be telling nobody I was a virgin or not because it ain't nobody's freaking business!

You know I actually feel bad for most celebs because all they do is get pestered by people and asking stupid questions and most of em are personal and if they dont answer they just keep on and keep on. And what the heck is all this crap about if she wasn't a virgin some of y'all would take care of that? I mean y'all dont even have a chance quit dreaming and get a girl that y'all may actually have a chance with. This is all a bunch of bull.

answered by Guest | 01-16-2011 at 06:20 AM

Uber ****
Yeah if Taylor Swift's a virgin then that would make me princess rosianna ( I'm a guy )

Ironically listening to her son "today was a fairytale" as i wrote this...

answered by Guest | 01-19-2011 at 03:30 AM

love t.swift!
I think Taylor Swift is a strong Christian girl and I think she is definitely a virgin! In her song, "Christmas must be something more" she specifically gives it all to Jesus.

answered by Guest | 01-21-2011 at 04:38 AM

I went to school with Taylor and she is a virgin. And anyways y'all need to quit worrying about her. Because she definitely is. I wasn't in high school and I regret it so badly. The guy I dated got me pregnant and then he asked Taylor to have sex with him, but she refused. Y'all really need to get off her wall. K? Thanks.

answered by Guest | 01-21-2011 at 04:42 AM

The Truth
OK I'm not a virgin leave it alone, just put in magazines i don't care it was only once.

answered by Taylor swift | 01-26-2011 at 09:43 PM

OK what i want to know is why wouldn't she? I know most people have enough sense to wait till they get married..... at least they should. i think Taylor is definitely a smart person.

answered by Guest | 02-01-2011 at 02:57 AM

oh wow..
You People MUST not have a life... Taylor Swift Probably is a virgin. But I know if half the world was talking about me, and whether or not I am a virgin, then I would say, "Hell Naw ! I ain't a V !!!" ... and I'm sure she's said that too. But Is probably lying. SO WHAT! if she is a V...its her choice so you know what? BACK OFF HER.

answered by Guest | 02-01-2011 at 03:11 AM

Does it really matter if she's a virgin?

No one needs to know that about her. It's a private matter with herself. If she's not a virgin would that make you like her any less? If the answer to that question is yes then all i have to say is shut up and grow up.

Asking questions like this make you seem like a stalker.

answered by KarmaDoll | 02-03-2011 at 04:48 PM

I'm sorry, but since when was it okay to have frequent sex when you turn just 20? Last time I checked diseases affect all ages, and pregnancy affects most. Condoms aren't the best deal people. And yet everyone wonders why teenage pregnancy is so bad....and by the way I'm 15.

answered by What happened to MORALS | 02-03-2011 at 08:35 PM

Who the hell cares, it's Taylor's business and lets leave it that way, i love Taylor Swift. She is one of the best singers and people i have met. She doesn't need any of this so leave it alone if she is cool i respect that, and if not I respect that too. She's hot as hell so she probably isn't but don't be saying she's dirty because maybe she likes kinky stuff but so all of us do so shut the F*** up about it.

answered by Guest | 02-14-2011 at 03:07 AM

The fact that Taylor Swift can't keep a boyfriend longer than a few months tells me she is. A guy won't date you if you are not sleeping with him after 2 months. Frankly, I think she is gay and in serious denial. She has no chemistry with men.

answered by Guest | 03-26-2011 at 08:57 AM

Oh my gosh.. seriously? All of you people on here are pathetic. Really pathetic. Some of you are writing the stupidest comments, it is really making me laugh.

Yeah, she's probably one of the most beautiful celebrities out there today, and she doesn't swear in her songs and she's a really, really sweet person, I really doubt she has had sex. All of you idiot's writing, "yeh she hot, id tap that. sif she a virgin bla bla, she hooot man, my brother walked in on them doing it & she has a nice booty", first of all.. learn how to write, I doubt any of you's passed an English test. Second, you're all disgusting, and Thirdly, go and write comments about Paris Hilton or Pamela Anderson, those are celebrities who put themselves out there in the sexual way, not Taylor.

I hope Taylor doesn't have to come onto this website and see the comments being made about her and what you people "assume" she does in her personal life.
If Taylor is so deeply affected by all the things these boys do to her, and she expresses those emotions in a song, it obviously shows she is a decent young girl who loves the thought of teenage love, and cannot bare the thought of any young girl getting hurt by a boy.

She wouldn't be off losing her virginity if she really cares about Love, and I can say for a fact that she does. Some of the people who have written comments on here haven't been too bad.. in fact I acknowledge those people, but for you other people.. grow up. Really, grow up.

Get a life and don't pick on celebrities who haven't done anything to upset the world. Pick on people like Charlie Sheen, people who HAVE caused a riot amongst our planet. Taylor Swift is amazing and everyone should accept her for the music she writes, she's not a **** or skank. She has pure talent.

answered by Jasmine | 03-31-2011 at 01:56 AM

Taylor swift is the most beautiful, charming and wonderful female celebrity there's ever been.. Can't you people see how these f***ing rumors bother her? STOP IT! THESE ALL LIES! SHE IS A VIRGIN!!

answered by Oma' | 04-30-2011 at 10:19 PM

Well... It's none of our business. But I do think Taylor is a virgin she is my role model I love her like a sister!!! And no I don't think she slept with John Mayer he is creepy she wouldn't sleep with him I just know she is a virgin.

answered by Guest | 05-12-2011 at 02:02 AM

She is not virgin anymore because we had our private moment last night... don't worry, we used protection.

answered by Taylor's Boyfriend | 07-16-2011 at 11:08 PM

I hope she isn't because I'm in love with her. But I have to accept that some day she is going to lose her virginity to some guy.

answered by Guest | 07-23-2011 at 01:42 AM

I'm laughing right now at all the comments. It's like you people have no life and discuss whether or not she is a virgin. You guys need a life fast.

answered by Guest | 07-29-2011 at 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
just listen to sparks fly...its about sex
Sparks fly is not about sex at all. It's about love and caring for that who you love, listen to the song carefully to understand its meaning.

answered by Guest | 07-31-2011 at 06:29 AM

I've read all the replies, and honestly, I really think Taylor is not a virgin.

Taylor Swift is my favorite person ever. Seriously! I love her so much, I'm so so so obsessed!
People would expect her too be a virgin because of her innocent image- and how she is such a sweet and genuine person. Yes, she's Christian. But not all Christians stick too each rule!

Again, if Taylor did come out as not being a virgin then imagine how many rumors and tabloids people would make up, seeing as all her songs about are about boys. She'd be called things such as a **** right? It would also make parents, etc. look down on her.

As a dedicated fan of her, I can tell that some of her songs do hint or are about s ex. I hate it when people try to deny it! Anyone actually listened to Sparks Fly? Common! And yeah, she has dated older guys which does make it more possible.

Whatever Taylor is, virgin or not, she's an amazing person and she's sensible and no one should be concerned. She's a great role model.

answered by Guest | 08-13-2011 at 02:32 PM

I don't care if she's a virgin or not. I like her very much. Have you looked at her beautiful eyes?

answered by Guest | 08-21-2011 at 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
There's been this rumor that Taylor Swift is a virgin. In lots of her songs she talks about stuff like that. Especially in her song "Should Have Said No".
She looks like a virgin. But Taylor refuses to say anything about the subject.
Taylor isn't a virgin anymore. Or maybe, she is still a virgin. It's OK to give an opinion but the only one who knows that is her. (And maybe her best friend).

answered by Guest | 08-25-2011 at 10:48 PM

me
This is Taylor Swift guys.
I'm just writing here to let everyone know that yes, I'm still a virgin and plan to be until I get married.
See you guys.

PS: to all my fans, I love you guys.

answered by Guest | 08-26-2011 at 11:53 AM

I think we all agree that she is not a virgin.
I mean, she is a big girl and she has been photographed with guys at some parties.

answered by Johny | 08-31-2011 at 02:57 AM

I personally believe that she is still a virgin.
She is not like other girls, Taylor Swift is special and I think she is waiting for the right guy and nowadays there are no right guys.

answered by Guest | 09-03-2011 at 10:34 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.