huh
what on earth you guys are talking about please can somebody give me an answer that isn't high

answered by Guest | 07-06-2010 at 01:36 PM

look i cant say for shore but when i first had sex my girl friend said it hurt then 10 minutes later she said it felt really nice BUT I AM WARNING YOU THE NEXT DAY YOU WILL FEEL VERY BAD

answered by Guest | 07-06-2010 at 07:17 PM

JUST HAVE SEX
Look I live a fairly normal life. So you can imagine what a surprise it is when your virgin girlfriend who I'd only known for 1 week shows up at my door flings a condom at me and says lets have sex. right then i had a decision slam the door in her face and say shes INSANE or go along with it i choose go along with it. now trust me on this one, it hurts, my girlfriend kept saying it hurt i kept saying do you want me to stop but she wouldn't let me she also bled, she wasn't the least bit surprised but i was like oh my f***ing god there's blood coming out of you're vagina. the next day i was all numb and weak but three days later i had sex again and trust me it feels so good imagine the best feeling ever and its 10000 times better than that. so for all those nervous virgins out there sitting on there computers don't be nervous pluck up the courage and have sex because if you dont you'll be sitting on your computers for the rest of your lives while countless opportunities go by so do what i did go along with it don't be afraid don't be scared JUST HAVE SEX FOR GOD SAKE

answered by Guest | 07-06-2010 at 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
is it just me or has the world went mad kids of 12 and 14 humping no wonder the streets are filled with yobs. children shouldn't be having sex nevermind this "when your ready your ready" nonsense how ready is a child of 12 to be put in a position were she may potentially get pregnant. children that age can hardly look after themselves nevermind go full term and then deliver a child there bodies are no way ready for that. having sex and meeting guys and girls is fun and a part of growing up but remember dont try and grow up too quick you WILL regret it make no mistake. enjoy your childhood for it only comes once .people will say im old fashioned but i would say i was responsible when i was 12 sex was the last thing on my mind in fact at 12 the opposite sex is the enemy this problem can be traced back to television namely soap opera shows young girls take these in like soup and think this is what real life is !!

I'm sorry to shatter the dream girls but real life is much worse, stay in school try to better yourself so that when your older and in a far better position in life and the time is right you can have sex and enjoy it rather than a quick painful hump in a forest on you partners jacket ...how romantic and for what so you can tell your friends your not a virgin i know which one i would pick if i could do it all again
i so agree. i am nineteen, married and have a three month old son. if you want to have sex be prepared to pay the consequences, because you can get pregnant and babies are not easy to raise. wait til your married that's what i did. me and my husband have been together for three years and sex is very special so you need to take it seriously. stay pure, you never know if they guy you wanna hook up with has an std or not, and he probably won't tell you.

answered by Guest | 07-11-2010 at 03:28 AM

I laughed SO much at this blog.

LOL at the person who had a sex change

LOL at the 'Not a homosexual'

LOL at the guys who's first time was his grans/

answered by CLH | 07-11-2010 at 03:21 PM

I'm 16 with a 10 month old baby i lost mine wen i was 13 I'm now in a flat on my own with my son and trust me its hard work wait for the right moment and guy

my first time didn't really hurt just stung a bit i didn't bleed although some people do and my ex went really slow

answered by Guest | 07-12-2010 at 01:08 PM

hell yeah
hell yeah it hurts like **** but after that you will feel the best pleasure ever. you're the one that will not want to stop. trust me its the best feeling ever. i love having sex now

answered by Guest | 07-13-2010 at 03:45 AM

who ever said something about abortion,
is plain out stupid.
because listen,
to the 14 year old that is preggo,
hun i had the same problem when i was your age,
Now I'm 16.
and i did have an abortion. and now i live with the feeling that
I KILLED my baby.
it wasn't its fault that i did something stupid.
i mean if you want to live with the feeling of
guilt go ahead have an abortion .
but if you don't want that feeling.
have it, keep it or give it up for adoption.
Just Please Please, dont have an Abortion.

answered by Guest | 07-21-2010 at 01:16 PM

if you comfortably use tampons then your fine if you use pads then maybe not
i remember when i first switched to using tampons they would kill and one time it hurt so bad i had to take it out and eventually i became comfortable with them then when i lost my virginity it didn't hurt at all and i never bled and a friend of mine who doesn't use tampons said it hurt like hell and she bled a lot when she lost hers.. so that's my experience lol.

answered by Guest | 07-26-2010 at 11:56 PM

suggestion: take up horseback riding. don't have to loose you virginity but you hymen will eventually wear down and break. much, much greater chance the younger you start, but I'll take a wild guess and say your older than 15.

answered by Guest | 08-01-2010 at 09:54 PM

what to do?
I am 13 and my boyfriend has started to talk about having sex, I am not sure what to do. Should I wait or go for it?? people say it really hurts, what should I say to him??

answered by Guest | 08-15-2010 at 05:40 PM

what do you think
okay so i told the boy i have been talking to for 2 1/2 years i wanted him to take my virginity but i think it will hurt cause i can't take pain... I know i might cry but I'm still nervous cause i dont want to plan a date to do it i just want it to happen on its on...but how we are with each other i dont know if I'm going to be ready and i love him but like i told him i love you so if i scream or cry dont stop cause if we do it i want him to go all the way cause it will take a lot for me to lay down with him but i dont want to rush it....what do you guys think

answered by Guest | 08-24-2010 at 01:12 AM

My boyfriend and I are both virgins. Were out of high school it's just our age difference is a bit off but it's all good. We love playing around, we've done everything but sex. It ain't that big of deal to have until you're totally ready. I'm seventeen and yeah I want it but I take it slow, letting play with me or even him sliding in a bit doesn't hurt, no mistake I do get nervous even though we've been together for almost nine months now. But I think it's all about relaxation and trust. The more you play around you'll be a little more used to it. Say if you didn't like him playing with you then do it yourself because only you can tell what makes you comfortable or not. Wait if you want to, if you dont it's whatever too. Your boyfriend shouldn't mind that you want to wait, because of it were the other way around and girls were the horn dogs and guys were the "baby I'm just not ready yet cause I'm a little afraid" lol then we would have to wait. But waiting is worth it dude seriously. I've had great boyfriends but never ever felt the way I do with my sweetness now. So as soon as our parents are going away for awhile or get a hotel room. I'm totally going to do it. But there's no rush for me, I'm OK with being a virgin.

answered by Guest | 09-11-2010 at 02:42 AM

first time
My first time was with my current boyfriend, we've been together now going on 6 years. We were each other's first. i remember just talking so much because how nervous i was. Its painful and your mind is going crazy thinking different thoughts, but once its in and you took that first stroke it becomes more bearable. Mind you that what everyone says is true. Your first time should be with someone you love the feeling is mind blowing and its something you will remember always.

answered by Guest | 09-11-2010 at 04:07 PM

Its not that bad!! :)
I lost mine when I was 16. I used to live in Turkey and I was with a guy over there, I didn't bleed at all and it didn't hurt in the slightest, but then again I was completely drunk out my face LOL!

- When I moved back to Turkey aged 17 5months till I was 18, I hadn't had 'it' since my first time, I wasn't with the same bloke. But I had it with another one, It hurt, It really, really hurt, but the pain was so worth it!
I was totally in love with him and it was so nice. Once we got going it was really nice, and yes I bled! I didn't bleed for long, about 30seconds, but I then found it hard to walk. It sort of felt like I had something in between my legs and it stops me closing them all the way. After going to the toilet, when I wiped I was bleeding again, I continued to bleed for two days, just like a period but very weak.
After I came ''off'' we continued with sex it still hurt at first and I would make some weird facial expressions, but after the second/third pull out it gets nicer, and eventually after about 1 min its the nicest feeling in the world! and now it doesn't hurt at all.

I do advise you to you protection, because of the worry of pregnancy and of course diseases!
I didn't use any, and I was so paranoid as if to if I had any STI, and luckily I never! but it is a worry finding out, and quite embarrassing!
Al through I did get pregnant, and it was the best thing ever, and we wanted to anyways.

Anyways, yes, so in conclusion, It does hurt, and you will feel pain and may want to shout ''stop'', but give it a minute and you will be shouting ''faster'' in no time! and you may not always bleed!

answered by Guest | 09-25-2010 at 01:29 PM

;0
OK it does hurt but not that bad just for a few minutes the next day your really sore but it goes away in a couple of days my first time was with someone i love and it was amazing the vest night of my life and not everyone bleeds i didn't and i thought i was suppose to but the scariest thing that bothers me the most is that i cant tell my mom and i need someone to talk to besides my friends there not always the best advice so its probably best to wait until you feel comfortable telling your mom or another adult about it because there are risks.

answered by Guest | 09-26-2010 at 01:37 PM

Don't be afraid to have sex I had sex a lot of times and the pain came out good for me. but for you? Man who gives a f**k about you. At least I turn out okay... LOL just f*****g kidding "JUST STICK THE DAM ***** ALREADY"!

answered by DacArt93 | 09-29-2010 at 10:14 PM

I'm scared to lose my virginity. Does it hurt that bad? Because I hear from some people it hurts like hell and others its barely anything like a tampon. but like i wanna know because I wanna know what ill be getting into when its my 1st time. and its 13 or 14 too young to lose your virginity?

answered by Guest | 10-03-2010 at 05:29 PM

For Those First Timmers!
I guess with everyone it is different. when i lost my virginity it didn't hurt as much as people said it would. when he put it in it was painful but after that it didn't hurt anymore only like a little when he got deeper but other that not at all and yes i did bleed for 3 days it wasn't really heavy more like spotting.

answered by Guest | 10-30-2010 at 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katieee View Post
I'm 14 I lost my virginity just this past Saturday to my boyfriend who I've been with for almost 6 months, yeah it hurts.. just make sure to tell him to be easy and also if your on bottom the first time it will hurt a lot less, i didn't bleed much, hardly at all, but everyone's different right? I was afraid to lose it too, but I just went with it and its totally worth it. If its his first time too then he'll be just a nervous.. but make sure you use protection. And you should get to know the guy you do it with first.. losing it to someone you love is better than just a one night stand, because you don't want to regret something like that.. you cant exactly get it back after its gone you know.. :P :\
okay soo i was on facebook and one of my friend asked me if i wanted 2 lose it...
and i freaked out and ran away what should i do, i'm scared he will got fast or i get pregnant or i feel so much pain i need help now !!

answered by Guest | 11-01-2010 at 09:05 PM

I'm scared 2 lose my virginity because I don't know how my bf will react when i start to bleed

answered by Guest | 11-08-2010 at 12:40 PM

8/7/2010
I totally recommend you girls not to have sex at a younger age, because you are going to regret it some how. You must wait for the right person, someone who loves and cares for you. Having sex is indeed nice. i really enjoyed it with my boyfriend, and we are hoping to spend the rest of our lives with each other. Good luck and always use protection!

answered by Guest | 11-08-2010 at 07:53 PM

Quote:
^ Your stupid. Your too young and your future husband will most likely be hurt that having sex with him isn't anything special cause you've done it so many times before. Who knows if he'd even want to have sex with you your probably full of STDs
Thank you. Thank you so much. Reading these things about "I'm 12 and it was great!" kills me and I'm an 18 year old college student. truly...thank you.

answered by Guest | 11-13-2010 at 04:44 AM

hi
when you lose your virginity it does hurt and just remember to relax. i lost it when i was 9 and I'm 11 now i have a baby boy and I'm carrying twins you should wait till your ready and use protection take it from me and have fun and enjoy it !!! just tell your partner to be gentile and after a while it should be good and when he is in he can go faster and i dose fell good

answered by guest | 11-13-2010 at 07:32 PM

virgnityyy.
I lost my virginity about an hour ago lol. It did hurt but I didn't bleed thank god, but please use protection because I think I may be pregnant.

answered by itsasecret. | 12-07-2010 at 09:53 PM

thats not something i should answer!
I know what happens when you lose your virginity. But i am not going to say, sorry! just don't want to.

answered by Guest | 12-13-2010 at 09:46 PM

I just turned 16, i was at my friends house with a bunch of my really close friends and i hadn't ever drank before. By the time I got there everyone was super loopy and so i started drinking.. one of my guy friends started kissing me, so i started kissing him. One thing led to another and then i honestly don't remember what happened. I'm a virgin, or was.. but he wasn't i don't know what to do now. We still talk normally and this was all just last weekend. Some of my friends think we had sex and I just don't know. How do i just bring that up in a random conversation ? I don't feel any different and there was no bleeding. He claims he doesn't remember what happened. I know at the most we were just making out. JUST making out.. right ? oh someone help.

answered by Guest | 12-16-2010 at 03:11 AM

Everythinq Will Be Ok
Look first thing, make sure you use protection. If you think you're not ready to be uh mom & if you think you are & if the guy is too, then yeah.

On to the answer: all girls are different.. some bleed some don't. I did, I was 14 when i had sex for the first time, & I remember everything. For some girls it hurts & for some it doesn't, why..? I don't know. To me, it did hurt, like uh f***!
Make sure you loose it to the right guy or later you're probably gonna be regretting it, like some girls because I don't regret anything I gave it up to the right guy & i love him and I still keep having sex with him since the first time.

Back to the answer don't use nothing, if the guy you do it with is nice enough when you tell him "it hurts.." he will stop or go slow on you.

Yeah the next day you're gonna be sore, your body will change or
I don't know you'll have something different on you:\ but something it won't
tell.

After that if you decide to keep having sex make sure you use protection
because guys & girls this day are dirty as f*** & you don't want to get
an infection & remembering that for that rest off your life.

Good luck & don't worry everything will be fine.

answered by [o6.10.O8((:'<3] | 12-17-2010 at 07:31 PM

I just lost my virginity this year and I regret it, so make sure it's the right person you give it to hun or the better choice wait tell marriage thats what I wanted to do and yes it hurts A LOT but a lot of girls are different like me when I lost it I didn't bleed at all but it depends but all I have to say is if you don't want a kid dont do it.

answered by Guest | 12-18-2010 at 02:21 AM

Make sure you're in a comfortable spot, take it slow at first, if you bleed its OK.
Once the pain (if you experience any) slims down then you're OK.
I lost my virginity last year to a guy, i found out was the biggest man whore in my town.
And I wish I could take it back but I can't, just make sure its with a guy you can't see yourself without. And make sure he wears a rubber so you don't get diseases or pregnant.
I got pregnant but lost the baby at 3 months. Sad part was that he didn't give a rats a** about me, spread it through out the whole high school and all around town.
I got in trouble because I was 13 at the time.
But now he denies it. Just make sure you really like/love the guy, and you should be OK

answered by Guest | 12-18-2010 at 06:47 PM

help pleasee
I'm scared of loosing my virginity, what if they don't like what they see, :/ I really like him, but I'm scared because, what if I mess it up? What if I bleed? what shall I do if I do bleed? :/

answered by geust | 01-04-2011 at 02:42 AM

Me and my friend have been googleing it and she found something about not having sex.
This chick had sex and something was dangling and it smelt like dead people or some s*** and that just scared me so much and idk I'm scared to have sex :\

answered by abbey :) | 01-04-2011 at 08:45 PM

I'm scared to have sex what if i do it wrong or the dude don't like what he sees. I don't know.

answered by Guest | 01-04-2011 at 08:48 PM

All we guys care about is hearing you scream so don't worry.

answered by The Ferternity | 01-05-2011 at 04:02 AM

I had sex for the first time Wednesday and it didn't hurt well kinda for like 10 seconds and then I was fine (: It felt amazing the only thing that was weird is it was in my boyfriends passenger seat and it was totally unplanned, it was before school but still it was great and made up closer! But I bleed my first time, not everyone does though! But have fun use protection and don't be nervous! Make sure it's with someone you love.

answered by Guest | 01-07-2011 at 10:56 PM

hei
Man for real, it hurts like for real and yes you will break that hymen thingy I lost mine hahaha.

answered by Guest | 01-07-2011 at 11:45 PM

My boyfriend keeps pressuring me to have sex with him but what do I do??

answered by Guest | 01-28-2011 at 08:22 PM

My story is long... So... Sorry...

I don't usually do this sort of thing but I feel the need to tell my story. I was 16 when I lost my virginity. It was to a guy who I've known for three years and at one point I thought I loved him. We'd been through a lot. And I did care about him. But I wasn't ready to have sex. I was too young and I wasn't in the emotional or mental state to even be considering the idea of having sex. The whole situation was wrong. We weren't even in a relationship.

And the morning after I woke up feeling most guilt and regret I have ever felt in my entire life. It screws you up emotionally to have sex before you are truly ready. It will always be there in the back of your mind. Trust me when I say I wish with everything in me that I could take it back. I'm 17 now and I have an amazing boyfriend whom I've been with for 7 months and we've never had sex. He's a virgin and we've fooled around and you have NO idea the immense guilt I feel every time we do. Not because I regret the act itself but because I feel inadequate because he's a virgin and I'm not. If you lose your virginity to someone you don't love, when you're too young, when you aren't ready, you can NEVER take it back. You will NEVER be a virgin again.

Once you do it, your life will be forever changed. I'm probably going to end up marrying my current boyfriend and I will have to live with the fact that he'll give me his virginity but I can't give him mine and that tears me up inside more than I can even say. The thing that keeps me going is knowing that the first time I have sex with him, it'll be my first time making love. There's a difference. Please, do some extremely serious soul searching before you decide to have sex. Recognize the fact that you CANNOT EVER take it back once you've done it. Don't do it just because you feel pressured.

Don't do it just because you can. If you don't understand how big of a deal your virginity is, you shouldn't have sex. Because you will realize it one day. And you'll regret doing it before you did. If you decide to have sex, please. Use a condom. Have him pull out. Go on birth control. Be smart about it if you're going to do it. It's your life and you can have sex if you want to. But understand the fact that the act itself will be a few minutes or something but the mark it leaves behind will last forever....

By the way, it did hurt the first time. More than that it was just an uncomfortable and foreign feeling. I had done other things before having actual sex so that probably helped it to not hurt as much as it would have. And I didn't bleed but it definitely does depend on the person and lubrication does help.

Also, the size of the guy is also a factor as to whether or not it will be painful. The guy I lost my virginity to was averageish. And the second and last guy I've had sex with (and trust me when I say the guilt for doing it with someone else I didn't love is just as strong as it is for the guy I lost my virginity to) anyway he was a LOT bigger than the first guy and it hurt like HELL.

He had to stop because it hurt so much. We did it another three times after that and by the fourth time it didn't hurt anymore at all. But it still wasn't worth it. I've learned my lesson and the next time I'll be having sex will be on my wedding night. But I can never take these stupid mistakes back. So learn from my mistake and don't do it if you aren't ready... Please... Abstinence isn't anything to be ashamed of. At all.

answered by Guest | 01-31-2011 at 07:47 AM

Ew!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katieee View Post
I'm 14 I lost my virginity just this past Saturday to my boyfriend who I've been with for almost 6 months, yeah it hurts.. just make sure to tell him to be easy and also if your on bottom the first time it will hurt a lot less, i didn't bleed much, hardly at all, but everyone's different right? I was afraid to lose it too, but I just went with it and its totally worth it. If its his first time too then he'll be just a nervous.. but make sure you use protection. And you should get to know the guy you do it with first.. losing it to someone you love is better than just a one night stand, because you don't want to regret something like that.. you cant exactly get it back after its gone you know.. :P :\
Your a ****! who the hell loses their virginity to their 6 MONTH BOYFRIEND???

answered by Molly | 02-07-2011 at 10:20 PM

Gurls deez days
If you're going to lose your virginity, makes sure its with someone who is the right one. That can only be one person. Your husband or wife. Because you not staying with your boyfriend/girlfriend forever. You may but its least likely if you are young, still a teenager. You will not regret losing it at a young age of course, because you are still very young and immature but as you grow you will regret it, and you will never be able to re-do it.

Don't do it if your boyfriend is asking you to, because it might me the case where he doesn't really love you, he just wants to get laid. Respect your body and your future children, condoms are 80% effective. Birth control is not always affective either. Don't listen to anyone saying wait until your ready, because its like your ready to be heartbroken, pregnant with an STD.

I don't mean it to sound scary but just do the right thing. Make good choices in your life.

answered by Meganlol | 02-07-2011 at 10:43 PM

Your Viriginity
Hey, I just lost my virginity yesterday. Before I even lost my virginity I read lots and lots of web pages about it, mostly saying that it hurts and stuff like that. It didn't really hurt, I didn't feel anything pleasurable and I did bleed. I know most people say that after, you feel depressed and all that, but eventually I feel better than I did before. It all matters on how you take the situation.

answered by Guest | 02-20-2011 at 01:50 AM

I lost my virginity Friday night.
Man do I regret it.
People can't say go for it, it does not hurt' because I was in so much pain, I wanted to cry. But then again, I guess everyone is different.
But let me just say, don't expect that person to be 'best mates' with you after.
Most of the time, you see them, and act like they don't know you.

answered by jadenora' | 03-13-2011 at 08:43 AM

No don't do it, it hurts sooo bad for a week! if I was you I wouldn't because nowadays when I go back to that day I wish I never had lost my virginity.

answered by DEYANIRA HERNANDEZ | 04-04-2011 at 07:24 PM

Im Still a Virgon
Yea I'm 13 turning 14 May 12th. I'm a virgin but I feel as if I'm ready to lose it... The boy i plan it with says he doesn't want to do it from the front because its lame & boring. I just really want a good, nice & honest response from a girl my age, or a woman who has been through something similar. From the back would it be more painful, do I really have to use his finger first?. Just please tell me what i should do please.

answered by Guest | 04-15-2011 at 10:03 PM

OK like i just lost my virginity last night to my ex boyfriend i didn't expect it to happen it, just did it, hurt a little bit I wish I had done it different now. I did let a couple of tears fall but I have a very low pain tolerance. I love my ex more than ever and now its awkward between us because we used to txt all the time and I can't get him to txt me today.

I would say if you're ready go for it, but do it with someone who loves, respects and trust you, don't do it because you want it to get it over with. If you feel like you're being pressured, stand your ground because having sex too soon can be hurtful physically and emotionally. I regret doing what I did for the simple fact I don't think I was ready, I just figured if he had sex with me and understood that I loved him we might get back together but it didn't happen, instead he told his sister and now she won't let me live it down so differently, wait until you're ready, just stand you ground you will know.

answered by Guest | 04-18-2011 at 01:20 AM

I just got offered 15 million to lose my virginity, should i take it?

answered by Guest | 04-19-2011 at 04:13 AM

im ready but nervous
My boyfriend and I want to have sex but I tell him no because I'm scared and nervous on what's going to happen. I know you bleed and it hurts but I'm mostly concerned on the bleeding part. Do you bleed during or after sex? and I'm a cheerleader/gymnast so does it mean I won't bleed?

answered by Guest | 04-21-2011 at 09:49 AM

My advice is don't have sex until your wedding night. I was just like you before i got married..... I wanted to lose my virginity as fast as possible and i wanted to experience what sex really is. ( even though I had no experience) But nothing ever happened. When I me he right guy, we really fell in love. so we got engaged. and even though we both got a lot of urges to have sex when engaged.... we never did (we just made out A LOT) we waited till our wedding night. And believe me.... it really was special. IT'S MOST DEFINITELY NOT OLD FASHION! yessssssssss I know what your thinking..... i also used to think the same thing... but when you wait til your wedding night, it's just soooo much more special. And it creates a lot of love between you and your husband. My husband was my first time, and i was his first. and when you two have that special moment together, you can never forget it or even regret it!
Now I'm gonna be honest with you.... it does really hurt! but always remember to remind your partner to be gentle and slow. It's very important to go slow. and you should be laying down on your back and he should be on top. when you start.... let him put it in just a little and then take it out. and then put it in again a little further in and take it out. keep taking it in and out till it goes all the way in (repeat SLOWLY!) If you put it in all at once then it'll be more painful and you'll see more blood. If you follow these few steps I GUARANTEE that it wont hurt that much. And once he's got it all in... take a warm shower, and get some rest. Most importantly DON'T CONTINUE! and if you real wanna enjoy sex the next time, take a 3 day break after your first time. now to be honest I didn't... we had sex the next morning. and we kept at it every day. sometimes twice a day. but when i got my period we had a week break of sex. When I finished my period we got back to he normal routine. BUT IT FELT AMAZING AFTER MY PERIOD. Because after your first time you need to give that spot a couple days to rest.

So that's my advice after experience, but you can trust that if you follow these directions you wont hurt too much, and you'll be happy with the results.

Please wait till you wedding night,
Believe me, it'll just be such a better experience.
And you'll never crave another guy after your husband if you lose your virginity to him.
But it's with your boyfriend than believe me he won't appreciate it as much as your husband will.
GOOD LUCK BABE!

answered by Guest | 05-15-2011 at 04:04 PM

sex
I lost my virginity, it felt so good she kissed me and we we weren't hurting at all!it was so amazing we are still having it.

answered by Guest | 05-24-2011 at 03:00 AM

My boyfriend wants to have sex and I am confused on whether I want to or not I'm telling myself I'm ready but I'm not sure. I'm scared that if I bleed he is gonna flip out... My biggest fear is getting prego idk I am just too confused and nervous does anyone have advice???

answered by Guest | 05-30-2011 at 03:09 PM

The first time I did it it did hurt a bit but we went slow so it wasn't that bad if you do it with the person you care about or also you let the doctor break it for you it's quit easier then doing it with a guy because you get put asleep I heard.

answered by Guest | 07-13-2011 at 06:45 AM

ummm
Quote:
you lot are weirdos discussing this. 14 you dirty *****!! it does hurt get over it you don't need to know the ins and outs and i dont wanna know your experiences!! you are sick!!!!!!!! you actually all need help. do it and get over it you little freak!
That's a little rude don't you think some people need these things for help if they are really scared and so what if she had sex at a young age, it doesn't concern you because it's not your body. Stop bashing them for being helpful and open minded, calm down.

Thank you.

answered by rinah | 07-26-2011 at 06:53 AM

What to do?
So I'm a virgin & I've always said I would wait til I found someone that I felt was right even if I wasn't married. Recently I've gotten very curious about how thing work & what happens when you lose your virginity. I've asked friends who have done it, all have said it hurts but the pain is mild. Not all have bleed. I don't have a boyfriend but I have really been getting the urge to just do it. I'm afraid that if I do it with a virgin that he won't know what to do & hurt me & if I do it with a non-virgin I'll be super embarrassed if I can't take the pain or if I bleed. I'm also curious about the surroundings. Like does it smell bad? Many people have told me it does. I think more than anything I'm afraid of doing the wrong thing.

answered by Guest | 07-26-2011 at 07:55 AM

Quote:
^ Your stupid. Your too young and your future husband will most likely be hurt that having sex with him isn't anything special cause you've done it so many times before. Who knows if he'd even want to have sex with you your probably full of STDs
You think her husband is going to have his 'feelings hurt'? hope he's not a puss and goes and cries because his wife actually have SEX before she got married! Whoa, you think he didn't do it as much, and more than she did?

answered by Guest | 08-16-2011 at 08:32 AM

Losing your virginity is not such a big deal. In my case, it lasted like five minutes and I didn't enjoyed it at all, ask any of my girl friends and they will all tell you the same thing.

answered by Guest | 08-16-2011 at 08:43 AM

Quote:
So I just lost my virginity today. I go shower up afterwards and I'm bleeding. I know that's normal. but..there was something..dangling? It looked like it had blood in it. i pulled on it. and it didn't hurt to pull. but I'm not sure what it is. i don't want my parents to know i lost my virginity so i can't really ask to go to the gyno to get it looked at.
help?
Hey so it's probably discharge. It may be, as I've heard before just part of you loosing your virginity and breaking the 'skin' in your vagina... good luck

answered by Guest | 08-16-2011 at 08:48 AM

Hurt for me my first time and i bled a lot. It's different for everyone.
A friend of mine had the time of her life and she was with the guy for like two hours.

answered by Guest | 08-20-2011 at 03:51 AM

Don't do it
Quote:
OK, so there's this guy that I really like. and he wants me to have sex with him, but I'm really scared, too lose my virginity.. my friend that have had sex told me it hurts a lot!
what do i do?
If you are scared to do it don't. If he has to pressure you, then you aren't ready. Just tell him that you aren't ready and I he really likes you he will understand and wait until you are ready.

answered by Guest | 08-22-2011 at 05:38 AM

Wait!!!
Quote:
ummm.... the guy I'm with is wanting me and him to have sex but I'm so worried about bleeding everywhere because i dont know what to expect. I'm worried he won't take it slow so I'm worried hes gonna try to bang me as hard as he can... what do i do?
OK if you are scared don't do it. This means you aren't quite ready. Talk about it with him, and if you are feeling pressured, don't do it! Ask him to wait, and if he won't, then he is not worthy of your flower of virginity.

answered by Guest | 08-22-2011 at 05:57 AM

Quote:
So for all those nervous virgins out there sitting on there computers don't be nervous pluck up the courage and have sex because if you don't you'll be sitting on your computers for the rest of your lives while countless opportunities go by so do what i did go along with it don't be afraid don't be scared JUST HAVE SEX FOR GOD SAKE
OMG thank you now I'm finally going to have sex, I was scared at first but after reading what you wrote I've decided I'm going to go ahead and do it.

answered by Guest | 08-24-2011 at 06:01 PM

Just had sex.
Okay, so I'm 19 in a couple of days. Me and this guy had agreed to an open relationship, no strings attached. I'm not saying it's a good choice to agree to something like that, but I did. I advice you save losing your virginity to someone who loves and cares for you.

I just got caught up in the moment. For the past few days, my heart was intent on keeping my virginity til I found a boyfriend, but instead me and this guy met up again. I let my guard down with this guy and honestly I don't mind because we're friends. So anyway, we met up, had some fun, made out for hours straight, and then it just lead right towards the next step.

At first he couldn't get it in because of how tight I was so he had to use his fingers to loosen me up a bit. It helps to relax as much as possible. If you stiff up, you're bound to freak out. But anyway, he took it slow, and it didn't hurt much when he entered. I just felt a little tug and a bit of discomfort until things started moving along. After you lose your virginity, it's okay to bleed and feel a bit of an ache/pain in your lower stomach area.

I was told this was because of how big your partner was. So anyway, I bled a little bit when the hymen broke and it didn't start bleeding anymore til about an hour or two later. I'm still bleeding, and I've been told you can bleed for a few days depending on how fast you heal. It's not a whole lot of blood so it's nothing to freak out about. That's all you really need to expect from losing your virginity. Make sure you use protection though! We didn't use a condom so that was a big risk taken. Use protection, and don't get pregnant. That's all you need to worry about when it comes to having sex.

answered by Guest | 08-24-2011 at 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousXemu View Post
We were wondering Will our difference in size make our first time...NOT so great...and i know there's nothing to do but do it...but still advice please
Well it shouldn't be any difficulties because my boyfriend is about your height and his junk is huge...I'm 5'2 and the first time we had sex we played around a little first and it when it came to actually having sex it wasn't that comfortable but it was OK after a few times that night we actually did planned it and it was so romantic....We did it for our birthday we were both born on the same day and were 18

answered by Love | 09-01-2011 at 12:32 AM

First of all be sure you're ready. I'm reading some of these entries about 12, 13, 14-year-olds and wondering what's the rush. You have your whole life ahead of you, and sex can really complicate things if it goes wrong.

Sex is fun but it only lasts a few minutes, and those few minutes can lead to a lifetime of consequences if you happen to get pregnant or catch an STD. And yes, it CAN happen your first time. Remember that you won't be able to go out with friends nearly as much or go on shopping sprees when you have a baby to tote around. It's serious stuff. TALK to a trusted adult about it (not your friends).

Get on the pill or some kind of birth control. It's best if you double up on methods just to be safe (for example, get on the pill and have your guy use a condom.) And talk with you guy about it. If you two are too shy or he's pressuring you into doing something you're not 100% okay with, don't do it. Because once you lose it, you're never going to get it back. If it's not under terms that you're okay with, you will regret it and it'll always be in the back of your mind.

I lost mine to a guy I had just met. He kind of coaxed me into it by pushing my boundaries further and further, and I was curious anyway so I just let it happen. I also had it in my mind that once I was 18, if it happened it happened. Yes I was surprisingly cavalier about it.

Even though I was 18, looking back on it I can tell that I wasn't ready and I certainly wasn't smart about it. It didn't really hurt for me. I was pretty active and I had masturbated before, so my hymen was pretty stretched out. I bled a little after he fingered me. When we finally got down to it, I remember thinking the position he suggested was really awkward. He pushed my legs up near my shoulders and straddled in front of me.

The feeling is hard to describe. I just felt like I was being stretched from the inside, and when he'd slide in to a certain point I'd start to ache, like a campy feeling you get during your period. Then we tried it with me on top, but I ended up falling asleep in the middle of it. Don't judge, it was 3 AM lol.

Since my parents were away for the weekend he stayed over for a while. We did it several times the next day and the day after before he left, sometimes protected, sometimes not (yikes!) I was pretty raw and sore by the end of the weekend. The emotional feeling is easier to recall.

I felt like a dirty **** afterwards. I remember showering the next morning and still not feeling clean after I came out. I remember looking in the mirror thinking, "So that's it." I told him about it and he tried to comfort me, but it didn't work. I wanted to tell him to leave but we ended up doing it anyway. I felt like my hormones took my brain and my heart prisoner.

I knew he should leave and I wanted him to leave, but my body just wanted more sex. It all began on Friday and Sunday afternoon he finally had to leave. I hoped that he wouldn't call. Still feeling dirty I didn't want to see him again. But he called the next day and we ended up dating for 2 and a half years. Weird I know, but I figured that if I dated him he technically wouldn't' have been a one night stand, and I wouldn't feel dirty about it anymore.

So save yourself the emotional roller coaster and MAKE SURE you're ready. You'll probably feel different afterwards, but if it's a bad kind of feeling you'll realize that you weren't ready and it will already be too late. Make sure you're ready for not only the intimacy but with the potential consequences that can follow afterwards. Keep in mind that even if you do double up on birth control you're still gambling. The only way to make sure 100% that you won't get preggers or catch an STD is to not have sex.

answered by Guest | 09-02-2011 at 04:16 PM

Quote:
OK, so there's this guy that I really like. and he wants me to have sex with him, but I'm really scared, too lose my virginity.. my friend that have had sex told me it hurts a lot!
what do i do?
Believe me it doesn't hurt, I lost my virginity and it didn't hurt one bit, now I do it like every weekend with the guy I am so in love with so don't be scared it's heaps fun but sometimes I do wish I waited for that right guy so make the right choice.

answered by Guest | 09-19-2011 at 11:50 AM

Yes, it hurts, but you'll live.

Don't be so afraid of losing your virginity, as long as you are with the right person and you are responsible. Though it is a huge step and shouldn't be taken lightly.

And to the person who said to let a doctor do it, are you serious? I've never heard of that. How freaking creepy.

answered by Guest | 09-19-2011 at 05:30 PM

Quote:
My boyfriend wants to have sex and I am confused on whether I want to or not I'm telling myself I'm ready but I'm not sure. I'm scared that if I bleed he is gonna flip out... My biggest fear is getting prego idk I am just too confused and nervous does anyone have advice???
If you're not sure then you're not ready. Make him wear a condom. You can get on the pill, too.

Trust me, you'll know when it's right.

answered by Guest | 09-19-2011 at 05:38 PM

Quote:
I am 13 and my boyfriend has started to talk about having sex, I am not sure what to do. Should I wait or go for it?? people say it really hurts, what should I say to him??
OH MY GOD. Wait. You have all the time in the world. Tell you're perverted little boyfriend to **** OFF and GROW UP.

Stupid, stupid kids. Why in the hell is everyone in such a hurry to do this? Losing your virginity is a very emotional thing, and whoever you lose it to will not be the person you end up with. This is all so freaking cliche. Don't sacrifice something important to you to make someone else happy.

answered by Guest | 09-19-2011 at 05:42 PM

I had sex with my boyfriend about a month ago. When we did it I did bleed but I didn't even notice until we were done. When he first enters you, it'll hurt for the first few "thrusts" but then it'll start to feel amazing. Since then we've done it like 5 or 6 times. Once you've had sex your first time you'll get hooked and wanna do it all the time.

answered by Guest | 09-24-2011 at 07:08 PM

comment