What Happens When You Lose Your Virginity?

I've been told I have a hymen and that at the moment I lose my virginity it will break and I'll bleed. One of my friends also told me it hurts a little.
I want to know what exactly happens when you lose your virginity. Can anyone tell me?

asked by Landon in Controversy | 405505 views | 08-01-2009 at 02:00 AM

Don't be scared.
You don't have to bleed (you're not really supposed to) and some people aren't even born with a hymen. It does hurt which is why you should be well lubricated and go slowly.

It's special when it's the right time with the right one.
If you take it easy at first, and make sure you are well lubricated, you shouldn't experience pain, just a bit of discomfort.

answered by Justin | 08-01-2009 at 02:03 AM

don't do it. from exprience it is really painfull, if you can afford not to do it, then don't it.
If you do it, please follow the right steps.

answered by jane | 11-28-2009 at 01:41 PM

its sore
look, it hurts. a lot. so dont be old fashioned and wait untill your married. because on your wedding night you will be disappointed when you have to stop because of the pain. im not joking!

answered by Guest | 12-30-2009 at 10:25 PM

Don't be afraid.
It is ridiculous to lose your virginity just because you don't want it to hurt on your wedding night. As for pain, it may hurt or it may not. If you have an experienced (or inexperienced but gentle) partner, it will not hurt or will only be very mild pain. If you can put a tampon in without pain, you have no worries. If not, when you feel you are ready for sex, you and your partner can ease you into it by being very slow and gentle. As someone stated before: make sure you are well lubricated. Make sure you are relaxed as much as possible (its normal to be nervous your first time though) and remember to enjoy yourself. If there is any pain, have your partner stop moving but not pull out, kiss each other or have some foreplay while the pain subsides, and then continue. Any pain you experience will be nothing compared to the pleasure you will get when having sex with someone whom you love and are committed to.

answered by Guest | 12-31-2009 at 05:17 PM

i truly think that it really didn't hurt my partner when we had sex. Because when i first stuck it in, she didn't say anything. just sighed. but enough with personal stories. you just need to be lubed up. don't go fast unless your ready.

answered by sexycat | 01-09-2010 at 07:43 AM

some girls bleed and it hurts some people not all!!! and your hips change shape it's not really noticeable only a few people knows how to tell .. but make sure you lose it to that special someone!!!

answered by ♥Lily♥ | 01-21-2010 at 07:05 AM

it just feels like a lot of pressure. Different people have varying levels of pain and discomfort. Bleeding is totally normal and once again, it may be just a little to a lot. After a while, and once the initial shock of "losing your virginity" is over with, it will feel good and you'll want to do it over and over again

answered by Guest | 01-31-2010 at 04:26 PM

at first it does hurt, but scratch his back if he lets you. You'll get used to it after a while. But overall if you can take pain it'll be a piece of cake, but if you can't take pain then make sure your boyfriend is ready for you to say "stop! i can't take it"

answered by Guest | 02-03-2010 at 07:00 AM

my first time was extremely painful, i had 5 17 stone african male take me from all angles and holes, ( any hole is a goal right ?) i bled for days and couldn't hold in my stool. since then I've had a gender change and i am now a woman hope all goes well for you and your first time.

answered by Guest | 02-07-2010 at 02:13 AM

It hurts
Um It hurts Like hell.
But you don't want to stop in the middle of sex because then you will just have to go through the pain again.. And trust me, you DON'T WANT that.. GOOD LUCK!!!

answered by Guest | 02-15-2010 at 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
my first time was extremely painful, i had 5 17 stone african male take me from all angles and holes, ( any hole is a goal right ?) i bled for days and couldn't hold in my stool. since then I've had a gender change and i am now a woman hope all goes well for you and your first time.
I lol'd

answered by Guest | 03-04-2010 at 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
my first time was extremely painful, i had 5 17 stone african male take me from all angles and holes, ( any hole is a goal right ?) i bled for days and couldn't hold in my stool. since then I've had a gender change and i am now a woman hope all goes well for you and your first time.
ahhhh well done my son aha we laughed

answered by Helena&Suzie&harlzz | 03-10-2010 at 11:32 AM

when i had sex i was with the one i was totally in love with <3
i remember thinking omg is it going to hurt that bad i was extremely nervous. i cant even put it into words. but your first time shouldn't be pre meditated it should be spontaneous or at the right time.but make sure your ready. he will get down and try to put it in. he was nervous too <3 once he does all that really happens is u lose your breathe or gasp for air lol. but once its done and he is doing what hes doing it wouldn't hurt. the only things u will probably experience is discomfort, sourness, will be in shock that you made through it. just take it like a new piercing just hold your breathe and once its done is done and you'll be reward by the end: )

answered by Guest | 03-14-2010 at 01:10 PM

Losing ur virginity
It hurts at first. But go slow at first till its almost inside and then go faster and faster till it don't hurt anymore i lost my virginity 2 nights ago but it wasn't that special cause i was ******* in the woods on top of my boyfriends jacket hahaha it still felt hella good though hehehe

answered by Guest | 03-23-2010 at 02:07 AM

losing ur virginity
It hurts like a *****. But then you get into it and its like yeah that feels amazing! LOL but make sure you use protection..........

answered by Guest | 03-23-2010 at 02:11 AM

Always remember your first
My first time, it was unexpected. I was with my crush and we were hanging out and it happened so fast and I bleed between my legs. He wasn't gentle, he was rough. I walked weird for the rest of that night. I started walking normal the next day. It didn't hurt as bad as I was told. My ma said it would and to never do it. I didn't plan it, and didn't use protection. I didn't think it mattered cause I really liked him. He was nice when he wants to be, but sometimes I wished that he wasn't my first. Well I can't change it.

answered by Dreamer92 | 04-05-2010 at 07:02 PM

OK, so there's this guy that I really like. and he wants me to have sex with him, but I'm really scared, too lose my virginity.. my friend that have had sex told me it hurts a lot!
what do i do?

answered by Guest | 04-06-2010 at 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
OK, so there's this guy that I really like. and he wants me to have sex with him, but I'm really scared, too lose my virginity.. my friend that have had sex told me it hurts a lot!
what do i do?
I'm 14 I lost my virginity just this past Saturday to my boyfriend who I've been with for almost 6 months, yeah it hurts.. just make sure to tell him to be easy and also if your on bottom the first time it will hurt a lot less, i didn't bleed much, hardly at all, but everyone's different right? I was afraid to lose it too, but I just went with it and its totally worth it. If its his first time too then he'll be just a nervous.. but make sure you use protection. And you should get to know the guy you do it with first.. losing it to someone you love is better than just a one night stand, because you don't want to regret something like that.. you cant exactly get it back after its gone you know.. :P :\

answered by Katieee | 04-06-2010 at 03:01 PM

you people are wasted

answered by Guest | 04-09-2010 at 11:16 AM

Well
I would say that its good you've asked when you don't have the answer yourself but please be cautious of the response/answer you decide to go with!

How pleasant it is for you to drive a brand new car! And how valued your husband would hold you if you enter the marriage untouched!

answered by Guest | 04-10-2010 at 09:54 AM

As to the virginity matter my first time hurt a bit but my partner was quite experienced. It does hurt but that is just for a split second. You don't necessarily bleed but if it does you shouldn't worry. It might be easier for you and your partner if he put his finger in first and break the hymen. That takes just a second and it is much easier for the penis to get in after that as there is nothing stopping it. Your vagina will be a bit narrow and if the penis is big then you mite feel some discomfort. However after that you will love it!! good luck!
Also We are not living in the 1800 it is 2010 and so people see things more liberally. I think your husband would value you more if you are quite experienced and know what you are doing. After all I don't think anyone wants to get married to someone and then realize that he has to teach that someone everything about sex. If sex is not enjoyable and not good enough it could possibly ruin relationships. If both partners are happy with each other and their sexual life, then the relationship goes on. If you are not satisfied you mite cheat or your partner mite cheat and so the relationship breaks. I am not saying go sleep with everyone so that you get more experience, but it is good to know certain things before you get married. If you haven't tried certain things how do you know that what you have is good enough?or how do you know that you like what you have when you haven't even tried anyone else?

answered by Guest | 04-10-2010 at 05:44 PM

hurt? not for me
i can honestly say that before i lost my virginity i was put off by these forums etc, people made out as if it was excruciating pain. Let me tell you its not. okay, it hurts the slightest lil bit when the penis first goes in, but nothing major! honestly. just take your time, if its hurting you then let your partner know and he will be slower on inserting it!! go for it if your ready,

answered by Guest | 04-12-2010 at 10:26 PM

sex is awesome !!!!!! i love it all the time , just pop your cherry once and you will never stop, once you start, you just cant stop !!! just like pringles nomnom

i wouldn't wait , just do it now


p.s remember to tell him to cover his stump before you hump !!!

don't forget the lube that's always the best way

good luck

answered by Guest | 04-13-2010 at 10:19 PM

Loosing your virginity can be the best thing that ever happens to you. My first time was awesome.

Don't worry about what happens and just go ahead.

answered by Guest | 04-15-2010 at 04:06 PM

Didn't hurt me
My first time didn't hurt at all. To be fair, I was 17/18 so I was fully developed; if I had been younger it may have been a different story. I think being well lubricated and going slow is good advice but it's honestly NOTHING to be scared of at all
Just make sure lots of foreplay takes place before.

answered by Guest | 04-15-2010 at 11:33 PM

if you're too scared get him to play you a little bit with his fingers until your ready and then get him to slowly insert, i had it easy it didn't hurt at all, i used plenty of lube and he played me, now we're together with a beautiful boy, having sex will prove trust and love in your relationship.


remember finger first

answered by Guest | 04-16-2010 at 11:21 AM

i lost my virginity at 12, and honestly it was worth it. He played me a little and it felt right, then he stuck it in but just the tip because i was really scared. He couldn't get it in because i was tight, but it didn't hurt because i was already using tampons. He fulfilled my needs before his, and after that he went at it. It hurt a little, but my belly bottom hurt more.. After a while it felt great. Its nothing to be scared about. It just needs to be when your ready. If your ready right now, then go for it, but if your not ready wait a while. Most guys will have sympathy and take it slow. Experienced guys know how to take it slow and they know how to make it work and make everything go well. But make sure your ready that's really the main key. Now I'm 15 and i have sex all the time, protected sex. (:

answered by Guest | 04-16-2010 at 04:33 PM

My first time was in the back of a van on a water bed covered in dog hair, it was gross, but the sex was amazing! His parents caught us. it hurt for a few seconds, i bleed but not all people do, but dont make my mistake, wait til the right person comes along and make sure your ready.

answered by Guest | 04-18-2010 at 08:57 PM

?
you lot are weirdos discussing this. 14 you dirty *****!! it does hurt get over it you don't need to know the ins and outs and i dont wanna know your experiences!! you are sick!!!!!!!! you actually all need help. do it and get over it you little freak!

answered by Guest | 04-22-2010 at 04:14 PM

don't worry
Nice pun 'ins and outs' ^^^ haha!
the first time always hurts, even for guys (though they won't admit that!)
when i first had sex with my husband i bled for 2 hours after, i was hospitalized and had to have blood transfusions! according to my husband his 'banjo string' snapped (i don't know what that is), and apparently it hurt like hell (it was his first too!)
we were both 35 years old and it was our wedding night, it ruined the whole honey moon for us!
but i shouldn't worry, you'll be fine

answered by Guest | 04-23-2010 at 11:51 PM

its different for everyone, don't worry, take it slow, its fine. those people above are probably trying to scare you, just dont worry, if you worry it'll hurt more. just relax. xx

answered by Guest | 04-25-2010 at 08:20 PM

go anal instead??

answered by Guest | 04-26-2010 at 03:35 PM

It all depends on you- some people hurt and some don't.

I have to be honest, I'm a very petite girl and no amount of lubrication and foreplay was going to stop my first time being very painful- I managed to last seven seconds or so before I had to stop, however my boyfriend was very respectful and understood. This is the most important thing-to have a guy who respects your wishes to stop if it does hurt you.

I hear some people say they can 'carry on through the pain' however from my experience it only hurt that first time and I stopped immediately. We left it again for a couple of weeks and the second time it was only mildly uncomfortable and after those two occasions it never hurt again.

Most of my female friends had some amount of pain or discomfort so I would heed some of the above messages that say it doesn't hurt at all as being luckier ones- and I hope you are too.

I fully agree with what others have said- be as lubricated as possible, and if you can, be with a guy who understands that the first time, although special, may be cut short.

answered by Guest | 04-27-2010 at 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
when i had sex i was with the one i was totally in love with <3
i remember thinking omg is it going to hurt that bad i was extremely nervous. i cant even put it into words. but your first time shouldn't be pre meditated it should be spontaneous or at the right time.but make sure your ready. he will get down and try to put it in. he was nervous too <3 once he does all that really happens is u lose your breathe or gasp for air lol. but once its done and he is doing what hes doing it wouldn't hurt. the only things u will probably experience is discomfort, sourness, will be in shock that you made through it. just take it like a new piercing just hold your breathe and once its done is done and you'll be reward by the end: )


^--- that's exactly what it feels like and you also feel loved and wanted and at the end your grow a closer bond to your partner (:

answered by Guest | 04-29-2010 at 01:39 AM

BrIA
dont bee scared sweetie ..i wasn't well lubricated
and it hurt at little the first two time
but..you have to get it broken either way
it goes..after marriage or before..
and after 18 it will hurt extremely bad
if you do it young it won't hurt as much
and use protection..!!!
the third time and on
will be a very good feeling and some people get addicted
just go slow and easy don't rush into nothing
you don't want to do
so think about if you really want to do it
it feels great lol

answered by BRiA | 04-30-2010 at 01:32 AM

don't have sex, you get Chlamydia and die !!

answered by Guest | 04-30-2010 at 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
don't have sex, you get Chlamydia and die !!
lmao

answered by Guest | 04-30-2010 at 06:20 PM

<3
Don't worry babe it might hurt a little but after that it will be fine.. dont let anyone rush you into anything because that's the worst way.. find the right person and loose it too them cos they r the one to mist likely listen and understand your needs.. everyone's different right so it hurts for some and not for others.. dont worry about people trying to scare you they just have no live so try to ruin others.. it didn't really hurt me babe so just find the right person,, keep well lubricated and foreplay before and mostly have fun sweetie xx

answered by Emmmm<3 | 05-01-2010 at 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
i lost my virginity at 12, and honestly it was worth it. He played me a little and it felt right, then he stuck it in but just the tip because i was really scared. He couldn't get it in because i was tight, but it didn't hurt because i was already using tampons. He fulfilled my needs before his, and after that he went at it. It hurt a little, but my belly bottom hurt more.. After a while it felt great. Its nothing to be scared about. It just needs to be when your ready. If your ready right now, then go for it, but if your not ready wait a while. Most guys will have sympathy and take it slow. Experienced guys know how to take it slow and they know how to make it work and make everything go well. But make sure your ready that's really the main key. Now I'm 15 and i have sex all the time, protected sex. (:
^ Your stupid. Your too young and your future husband will most likely be hurt that having sex with him isn't anything special cause you've done it so many times before. Who knows if he'd even want to have sex with you your probably full of STDs

answered by Guest | 05-03-2010 at 12:01 AM

Congrats
well i would applaud you for wanting to be informed and prepared, but don't you think you should ask someone that could give you real answers? for all you know the people replying could be stringing you along and telling you fallacies. I was 14 when i lost my virginity. I must admit, it wasn't fun. it was uncomfortable, awkward, and confusing. I didn't know what to do, where to put my hands, if i was supposed to say something, move something, touch something. I had no idea what to do. and for most girls, that's what happens their first time. They lay motionless while they're partner does the rest. it really isn't fun the first time. even if you have an experienced partner, you aren't, so you aren't going to have that much fun. the earlier comment about inserting a tampon being equal to having sex, completely false. A tampon is much smaller. true, you have to lose your virginity sometime, but i would advise you to make sure you are ready. because chances are, once you've had it a few times, you'll want it a lot. and that makes it harder for you later on. because there's that little saying that goes 'i don't want to move to fast' well if you've had sex before, you'll move a lot faster than you would if you hadn't. because once you have sex, your hormones change...and you become way more sensitive to the other sex, and to yourself. so if you're ready, be prepared for disappointment. those 80's romantic comedies are sweet, but its almost never like that in real life. oh, and use protection! don't ever have sex without protection unless you are old enough to live on your own and support a family. use birth control, condoms, diaphragms...anything to keep you a child, not a mother. and to keep you disease free. another good idea is to be tested for STD's or STI's before becoming sexually active, so that you and your partner can be informed of the risks before engaging sexually, and to be tested again afterward.

answered by Guest | 05-03-2010 at 03:46 AM

here is what happens. . .
some girls bleed; some don't.
and yeah sometimes it hurts, but
it really depends on the size of his
penis.
but don't freak out, everything will be
okay and make sure you don't get any
diseases. there is some bad stuff out
there these days. AND USE PROTECTION.!

answered by -s&w. | 05-03-2010 at 02:09 PM

Well unfortunately I lost my virginity two nights ago. I was nervous about the whole situation but after a while I felt fine. But i did feel discomfort and I did bleed. But not as much. I would stop bleeding and then bleed some more. But my partner was very cautious. It hurt a lot at first, he kept doing it and I still felt pain but after awhile it was fine and dandy. Just take it slow. And just for some only have sex if you're ready that way you won't regret it or anything. i would advise you to wait until your married. That was my goal but things happen and it did and it wasn't planned. I felt ready. Ah and after a couple of days i was sore and it hurt to pee the next day. And for whomever said after you're 18 it hurts like hell well that's not true. Everyone's different and for that matter I'm 19 it hurt but after a couple of insertions it didn't hurt at all. I guess because it was a bit lubricated from the blood. IDK. Well just use protection if you feel your ready. Especially if you dont want any little creatures or STD's!!

answered by Guest | 05-03-2010 at 05:35 PM

it should be with someone you love, but face it in this day in age you and your 14 year old highschool boyfriend wont last forever

just take it easy

and remember "no love without the glove"

answered by Guest | 05-05-2010 at 04:45 AM

Okay, Quick question...

I'm a guy...17, and 6' 1...my girlfriend is 16, 4'11". We've been together for 30 months (2.5 years). We're both virgins and are planning on keeping it that way for a while...At least til we've both matured a bit more. We know how much sex can change a relationship, not always for the better. BUT, we've recently become a bit more sexually active (I.E. sex alternatives, grinding rubbing,etc, but not oral or anything of the like)...so we were thinking about our first time, not planning, just thinking. Then we realized. I have an 8.5" ****( sorry but i cant stand any of the other, small sounding words)...She is VERY petite, BUSTY!!!, but petite(sorry had to throw that in there, lol). We were wondering Will our difference in size make our first time...NOT so great...and i know there's nothing to do but do it...but still advice please

answered by AnonymousXemu | 05-11-2010 at 02:51 AM

first off good for u for waiting so long second off u should repost this on a separate thread so people dont change the course of the main topic! i have no advice though I'm a virgin too.. sorry!

answered by lilblogergirl:) | 05-13-2010 at 01:01 AM

to AnonymousZemu, congrats on waiting, and no it won't be that much of a problem. First times aren't going to be stars and all happy jolly.
I'm similar in case to you, I'm 5'0" and my bf is 6'4" we're both 19 and been having sex for two months or so. I lost my virginity to him, it was a bit painful and he kept slipping out but being patient is the most important key, don't rush it when you do have sex, it was awkward for the first time but afterwards it's bliss. Take it slow, foreplay is important to make sure she's well lubricated for you.

answered by Guest | 05-13-2010 at 03:05 PM

You deserve respect
To the person who originally asked: when you start having sex it may sometimes be a bit painful and awkward, but that's OK! The first time may be painful, but take people's advice, use a lot of lubrication (KY jelly). I never realized before (maybe i am stupid) that adults tell young people that "it will hurt" because they want to put you off doing it till you're older.

Yes, your hymen may tear (it's a little membrane that goes partly across the vagina inside) and you may bleed. Hopefully if you do it won't be a lot.

And use contraception (condoms)! You can get pregnant the first time (and standing up).

Good luck!

answered by Guest | 05-13-2010 at 04:52 PM

WTF
WTF! Why would you chose to lose your virginity at 12yrs old. F***ing ridiculous.

answered by Not a Homosexual | 05-15-2010 at 11:38 AM

ummm.... the guy I'm with is wanting me and him to have sex but I'm so worried about bleeding everywhere because i dont know what to expect I'm fourteen and I'm worried he won't take it slow so I'm worried hes gonna try to bang me as hard as he can... what do i do?

answered by Guest | 05-15-2010 at 06:30 PM

i strongly advise you not to do it yet at all. you say you're 14, so maybe you should just wait a couple of years so you can be sure you're ready for it. remember its your choice as well as his and noones rushing you (except maybe him!). I'm 16 and a boy and waiting to lose mine, but still haven't found the right girl. just DON'T RUSH yourself and it will turn out fine, so as long as you trust your boyfriend. if it hurts let him know and then he will stop.

answered by Guest | 05-15-2010 at 08:37 PM

To the person above

First of all, with so many worries, don't do it. If you're worried, you aren't prepared. The most important thing to have in a relationship before sex is trust and respect, if you can't trust him to not hurt you by being slow and he can't respect that, you aren't ready yet. He needs to know when to stop when you say and not try to push on because it could be really painful as it is your first. As for the bleeding, not everyone bleeds a lot, it just depends on your body type.

But honestly? Don't even think about having sex when you have so many worries.

answered by Guest | 05-15-2010 at 08:45 PM

hmm
Basically...i was bricking it. I was shaking like a leaf but I'd been with my boyfriend for a year and a month and i trusted him with my life. If you find the right person..its doesn't become a problem. Good luck have fun.

answered by Guest | 05-16-2010 at 10:52 AM

dont do it!! NO NO NO NO

answered by lilblogergirl:) | 05-18-2010 at 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane View Post
don't do it. from experience it is really painful, if you can afford not to do it, then don't it.
If you do it, please follow the right steps.
No it doesn't always hurt when i lost mine it didn't hurt at all...So if you wanna lose your virginity take precaution....use a condom and if you want to be extra safe if its your first time use two condoms at a time...If the guy you are having sex with do it to hard Stop than....If you dont like whats happening dont let it ...Don't let him Take Control of you...Its our bodies not theirs..Just take precaution....B.T.W, It only hurts a few people but it didn't hurt me when i had sex but it reacts to some people differently......

Any questions girls here's my E-mail ****************@yahoo.com ask me if you got questions feel free to ask...Don't be scared

answered by Ashlynn | 05-18-2010 at 11:42 PM

Don't Lose it
Don't lose your virginity. Give it.

And when you give it, give it to that special someone. There can only be one. Your husband/wife.

Contrary to Hollywood, when you give your virginity away, you can't isolate it from the rest of your heart and soul. It's not an act like an 'itch' that you just scratch. It's sacred. it's intimate. it touches the core of your being.

And you only get to give it once.

So take heed how you plan to give it and to whom.
If you want to truly love your husband or wife, you want to wait and give it to them.

answered by Moses | 05-19-2010 at 09:25 PM

Make sure before you have sex with your partner or someone for the first time you make sure they go an get checked out for any diseases such as chlamydia, gonorrhea etc...
And the fact you need too be comfortable, just because your friends may have done it doesn't mean you have too, no-one can force you into it unless they go behind the law.. Don't go out there and get a reputation for yourself and sleep about its not good and its not wise why be a slag?, to feel that lads love you they dont, all u are to them is a next **** a next shag!, find the right one no matter what day or when it will come, nothings going to come out of it!... Stop sleeping about else you're going to suffer the consequences of such diseases etc

answered by Guest | 05-20-2010 at 10:57 AM

What happens when you lose your Virginity?
When you break your virginity it dont hurt as bad as people say it do. Yeah you should try and wait until you married but if not just find some one special. Find some one who you love and care about. Sex is not a bad thing but it some times hurts you ... so make sure you know what your getting your self into.

answered by *T-Blacc* | 05-20-2010 at 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landon View Post
I've been told I have a hymen and that at the moment I lose my virginity it will break and I'll bleed. One of my friends also told me it hurts a little.
I want to know what exactly happens when you lose your virginity. Can anyone tell me?
is it just me or has the world went mad kids of 12 and 14 humping no wonder the streets are filled with yobs. children shouldn't be having sex nevermind this "when your ready your ready" nonsense how ready is a child of 12 to be put in a position were she may potentially get pregnant. children that age can hardly look after themselves nevermind go full term and then deliver a child there bodies are no way ready for that. having sex and meeting guys and girls is fun and a part of growing up but remember dont try and grow up too quick you WILL regret it make no mistake. enjoy your childhood for it only comes once .people will say im old fashioned but i would say i was responsible when i was 12 sex was the last thing on my mind in fact at 12 the opposite sex is the enemy this problem can be traced back to television namely soap opera shows young girls take these in like soup and think this is what real life is !!

I'm sorry to shatter the dream girls but real life is much worse, stay in school try to better yourself so that when your older and in a far better position in life and the time is right you can have sex and enjoy it rather than a quick painful hump in a forest on you partners jacket ...how romantic and for what so you can tell your friends your not a virgin i know which one i would pick if i could do it all again

answered by Guest | 05-22-2010 at 11:27 PM

the first time it MIGHT hurt, and it may not you expect but.. if you do it multiple times you will soon enjoy your self!!!...

answered by Guest | 05-24-2010 at 02:47 PM

this is a load of **** haha

answered by Guest | 05-25-2010 at 01:37 PM

I've never done it, but if you do it all you'll get is a long stick that will go in your body. You will feel pain some of the time, but not all the time. If you do it GOOD LUCK!!!!!

answered by Guest | 05-26-2010 at 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
my first time was extremely painful, i had 5 17 stone African male take me from all angles and holes, ( any hole is a goal right ?) i bled for days and couldn't hold in my stool. since then I've had a gender change and i am now a woman hope all goes well for you and your first time.
What?

answered by Guest | 05-27-2010 at 09:36 PM

last summer i had sex with my boyfriend and it didn't hurt at all... to be honest i didn't even enjoy it because he didn't really satisfy me that much. Then a few nights ago with my current boyfriend (not the one from last summer) we tried to but it hurts so much that i couldn't go through with it at all and tbh i dont even think he got it in me properly either. But later i saw that i was bleeding... I dont know what it means... surely i had already lost my virginity to the previous boyfriend... Right??? :/ or did i this time????? Someone help me out because i am really confused!!

answered by Guest | 05-29-2010 at 08:29 AM

when i did it
i told my mum straight away, because it was a one night thing in my local park
she didn't get angry and comforted me through what i was going through
i say.... do it!
dont be ashamed of doing it young, it feels amazing! doesn't hurt at all!!!
nothing happens it just pops through a layer of skin, basically just breaking a window :S
once your through.. your in.
i didn't bleed and it didn't hurt
good luck guys xoxox

answered by Guest | 05-30-2010 at 08:06 AM

it's not all a bad thing !
i lost my virginity at 15 and I'm still 15. well from experience it hurts a lot !!!!! but after about 5 minutes the pain slows down and you start to feel kinda good. Certain things start to change when you loose it like when you start to think about what happen the night you loose your virginity the feeling starts to come back and you would want to do it all the time! but don't because then that would result into getting pregnant. your hips would get a little bigger but some people don't notice. Loosing your virginity is something special so make she that he or she is the right one

answered by jazmine | 05-30-2010 at 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousXemu View Post
Okay, Quick question...

I'm a guy...17, and 6' 1...my girlfriend is 16, 4'11". We've been together for 30 months (2.5 years). We're both virgins and are planning on keeping it that way for a while...At least til we've both matured a bit more. We know how much sex can change a relationship, not always for the better. BUT, we've recently become a bit more sexually active (I.E. sex alternatives, grinding rubbing,etc, but not oral or anything of the like)...so we were thinking about our first time, not planning, just thinking. Then we realized. I have an 8.5" ****( sorry but i cant stand any of the other, small sounding words)...She is VERY petite, BUSTY!!!, but petite(sorry had to throw that in there, lol). We were wondering Will our difference in size make our first time...NOT so great...and i know there's nothing to do but do it...but still advice please
-well i didn't think that it makes a big difference even though she's smaller then you. Since you have a 8.5 (whoop whoop) l0l. it well hurt her a WHOLE LOT and i think since it's both of your first time that you should go extremely slow on her the first time didn't stick it all the way in just let her get the feeling in and take it slow then work your way in
!

answered by jazmine | 05-30-2010 at 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
ummm.... the guy I'm with is wanting me and him to have sex but I'm so worried about bleeding everywhere because i dont know what to expect I'm fourteen and I'm worried he won't take it slow so I'm worried hes gonna try to bang me as hard as he can... what do i do?
-that's why you should talk to him about that so he would know to take it slow and if he had sex before then he would know what he is doing and if you cant take talk to him about it then it means that you shouldn't be even having sex ! just talk to him bout it before you go through with it

answered by jazmine | 05-30-2010 at 03:10 PM

virginity
i am so scared to lose my virginity because my ex boyfriend kept on pressuring me asking me everyday and every hour and i just couldn't take it anymore but was i being a little too harsh on him i mean he is a boy

answered by Guest | 05-31-2010 at 01:17 AM

hi.
if your boyfriend is pressuring you to have sex, you will regret it and you wont enjoy it. why give your virginity to a pressuring and conniving immature boy? seems like he really doesn't care about you. think before you act. this can really effect you long term.

answered by Guest | 06-01-2010 at 09:20 AM

Um for a girl, well for me anyway, afterwards it felt like someone had scrubbed me inside out. Weird. It wasn't excruciating pain, but afterwards there was a bit of an ache. Any who I don't regret it and it does get better as you go on

answered by Guest | 06-01-2010 at 05:33 PM

bombs away
I remember it like it was yesterday, it was a cold dark night in my parents basement, i had seduced a young lady a few hours prior and she was raring to go. At first i was frightened to enter the foreboding abyss before me but i soon realized that within was a land of warm moist pleasantries. my mind was blown, images of that blue chick from x-men running through my head, shes freaking sweet! The expression on her face was of both despair and disgust i clearly knew what i was doing, after 3 and a half hours of thrusting i soon realized that she had fallen asleep, perhaps hours before, this pleased me and spurred me on. when it came to the climaxing moment i called out bombs away! my sexiest move. In conclusion at this time i realize i was pretty poor, this mainly due to the judgment of my personal trainer who was watching from the sidelines to give me a detailed analysis ready for improvements in the future.

answered by clit commander chris | 06-03-2010 at 05:46 PM

HA
You lot are funny, you only live once.. You have to try it, it hurts depending on different people.. But, it's well worth the pain..!

answered by Guest | 06-04-2010 at 03:46 PM

So I just lost my virginity today. I go shower up afterwards and I'm bleeding. I know that's normal. but..there was something..dangling? It looked like it had blood in it. i pulled on it. and it didn't hurt to pull. but I'm not sure what it is. i don't want my parents to know i lost my virginity so i can't really ask to go to the gyno to get it looked at.
help?

answered by Guest | 06-04-2010 at 10:07 PM

Quote:
So I just lost my virginity today. I go shower up afterwards and I'm bleeding. I know that's normal. but..there was something..dangling? It looked like it had blood in it. i pulled on it. and it didn't hurt to pull. but I'm not sure what it is. i don't want my parents to know i lost my virginity so i can't really ask to go to the gyno to get it looked at.
help?
You don't have to worry about anything. That thing you saw dangling is your hymen.

Every girl has one.
The hymen is just a thin layer of skin covering the hole which breaks through sex... you will not experience anything like that anymore.
The hymen breaks only once after losing your virginity.

Take care.

answered by Tarra | 06-04-2010 at 11:09 PM

HOW STUPID
Quote:
i lost my virginity at 12, and honestly it was worth it. He played me a little and it felt right, then he stuck it in but just the tip because i was really scared. He couldn't get it in because i was tight, but it didn't hurt because i was already using tampons. He fulfilled my needs before his, and after that he went at it. It hurt a little, but my belly bottom hurt more.. After a while it felt great. Its nothing to be scared about. It just needs to be when your ready. If your ready right now, then go for it, but if your not ready wait a while. Most guys will have sympathy and take it slow. Experienced guys know how to take it slow and they know how to make it work and make everything go well. But make sure your ready that's really the main key. Now I'm 15 and i have sex all the time, protected sex. (:

Cant believe how stupid some girls are. Having sex at such a young age and most likely getting a reputation as a s**t. likely to catch a sti/getting pregnant before her 18th birthday. There is a minimum age for a reason... so our bodies are developed enough, to cope with having sex before then it is going to hurt more cos your body is still growing and maturing its not ready for sex when only 12 so it will be painful. Wait til ur old enough with someone you love. I was 16 and was with my bf I had been with for a while best experience ever, not going to lie it did hurt a little bit but nothing too bad. I am still with same b/f now we have a family of our own, Its special, can only lose it once so i wouldnt just have sex with someone ul regret for rest of your life wen u finally meet the rite ... x

answered by ????????? | 06-05-2010 at 12:24 AM

I'm 14 and I have just found out I'm prego. I'm really scared what should I do?!?

answered by ~x~ | 06-05-2010 at 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarra View Post
You don't have to worry about anything. That thing you saw dangling is your hymen.

Every girl has one.
The hymen is just a thin layer of skin covering the hole which breaks through sex... you will not experience anything like that anymore.
The hymen breaks only once after losing your virginity.

Take care.

OK, but will it go away? or is it gonna be chilling there dangling outta me for the rest of my life? lol

answered by Guest | 06-06-2010 at 12:13 AM

Quote:
OK, but will it go away? or is it gonna be chilling there dangling outta me for the rest of my life? lol
Lots of girls have the same thing you do, a little hangy piece of skin hanging out of their vagina.
I recommend you go to the gyno and let him look at it. He will remove it and you will be good to go.
Visit this thread if you want to read more about it.

http://www.steadyhealth.com/Hanging_piece_of_hymen_t63931.html

answered by Tarra | 06-06-2010 at 12:33 AM

well I'm seventeen..
I'm a virgin.. i believe there's no rush... and condoms are not 100% secure... but its better than nothing... you should always be protected... i mean to be honest guys are ******* horny dogs just tease with them and at last dont do anything ... that's what i always do... haha does it hurt??? i would be the right person to tell you just be sure its your time and that your ready and specially with the right guy

answered by guest | 06-07-2010 at 05:08 AM

Help
What would i do when I'll be having sex with a girl and they start bleeding what do i do then and how long does it last or do you just keep it in and keep going gentle or what?
Can someone just tell me what you do when you start and when you brake the hymen they bleed what do you do then?

answered by Guest | 06-07-2010 at 09:49 PM

everyone is saying loads of different things on here ! yes we may all be a little different with pain etc.. but the bottom line is make sure you are well lubricated and it will be a breeze! i didn't feel any discomfort during sex, but after there may be a little bit of discomfort but it doesn't hurt !!

answered by Guest | 06-08-2010 at 02:02 PM

listen, it hurts depending on how much you've done before you've actually had sex. when me & my boyfriend first had sex, it hurt a little bit at the start, but after a few minutes i was absolutely fine. it hurts for me when it gets right to the back, because i suffer from severe period pains. but don't listen to all these people that tell you it hurts because it doesn't. if you do hurt a little bit at the start, tell the person you're with that they're hurting you. they should slow down a little, & it will be a lot more comfortable. i did swell up, because of when i lost my virginity, but simply for the reason that i didn't tell my boyfriend he was hurting me. that's the only mistake i made. oh, & please make sure you use a condom. when i lost my virginity i didn't use one, & i seriously thought i was pregnant. don't suffer the same thing i did-- anxiety, & stress. so please, be responsible. x

answered by Guest | 06-09-2010 at 07:13 PM

I have many female and male friends and a few have lost theirs... From what they've told me, it's like having your teeth pulled out. Sometimes it hurts and you bleed a lot...sometimes you don't feel a thing and you don't bleed, but it feels a lot better afterward knowing that you've done it. Always remember though; lube helps a bunch as it stops any uncomfortable friction and try and keep protected. You don't want any nasty surprises ruining your first time.. Good luck

answered by Guest | 06-09-2010 at 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousXemu View Post
Okay, Quick question...

I'm a guy...17, and 6' 1...my girlfriend is 16, 4'11". We've been together for 30 months (2.5 years). We're both virgins and are planning on keeping it that way for a while...At least til we've both matured a bit more. We know how much sex can change a relationship, not always for the better. BUT, we've recently become a bit more sexually active (I.E. sex alternatives, grinding rubbing,etc, but not oral or anything of the like)...so we were thinking about our first time, not planning, just thinking. Then we realized. I have an 8.5" ****( sorry but i cant stand any of the other, small sounding words)...She is VERY petite, BUSTY!!!, but petite(sorry had to throw that in there, lol). We were wondering Will our difference in size make our first time...NOT so great...and i know there's nothing to do but do it...but still advice please
Omg! Me & my boyfriend had almost the same situation. He's really big down there and to be honest, I was scared. The sex didn't change our relationship at all, just saying. The only thing about a big thingy is just that it makes girls feel scared but special. My boyfriend describes me the same way you describe your girlfriend so I would know. The size of your penis might not make the first time super fantastic so try and lubricate her or whatever. Hope I answered your question!!!!!!!!!!

answered by Guest | 06-13-2010 at 04:11 AM

Miss
I lost my virginity last night at a party. I was drunk but i dont regret it because it was with the right person. Am i supposed to swell down below? :/

answered by Shannon | 06-13-2010 at 07:05 AM

hello x
i have sex tonight and i ***** love it x

answered by Guest | 06-13-2010 at 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
well I'm seventeen..
I'm a virgin.. i believe there's no rush... and condoms are not 100% secure... but its better than nothing... you should always be protected... i mean to be honest guys are ******* horny dogs just tease with them and at last dont do anything ... that's what i always do... haha does it hurt??? i would be the right person to tell you just be sure its your time and that your ready and specially with the right guy
BRAVO, couldn't have said it better myself. I know girls that have lost their virginity and they go on about it like they are so amazing but really the truth is darlings that: lose your virginity at a young age and boost about it = being looked down at, pitied and talked about. Just being honest with you all.

answered by Guest | 06-14-2010 at 07:33 PM

It is sooo much more worthwhile if you wait for that special someone! I lost my virginity when I turned 20- and it took a lot of discipline to stay that way - the temptation is hard but my boyfriend and i are still together and its wonderful!!! I advise that you take it really slow the first time- i think its more about the mental state rather than just been physically ready although lubrication helps. What worked for me was a lot of foreplay beforehand- this will make you feel relaxed, aroused and connected with one another and all else follows naturally. I bled a little- like what most of the readers say- its more of a discomfort or slight pain rather than intense pain - its all about whether you are ready mentally

answered by Guest | 06-14-2010 at 09:02 PM

Its summer, so a guy came over.He's 16 and I'm 14 . He was HUGE, and i was tight. He didn't fit. We both wanted too, but i was sort of nervous. We tried, but he didn't go all the way in.

answered by Guest | 06-15-2010 at 12:59 AM

i lost my virginity on Friday. And i can honestly say, it's not what people make it out to be.. your friends may tease you etc about being a virgin, but it's much better to stay that way until you've found "the one" or whatever. from my experience i went with a boy i've known my whole life.. he was a bit of a man-whore and and been about a bit. i would take it back if i could, as it was not enjoyable and yes it was sore, and i bled.. you shouldn't feel embarrassed about bleeding, as it is normal, afterwards, i felt horrible and disgusting... not saying everyone will but that's how i felt, knowing that i was just a quicky to him, when to me this was my virginity. If you're asking questions like this, honestly i think you should wait, don't be forced into anything you don't want to do, don't rush because you feel like you have to loose it to be like your friends.. i made that mistake, i regret it so so much!

answered by Guest | 06-15-2010 at 06:53 PM

I'm only fifteen, i haven't started my period yet, and I'm a virgin and plan on being a virgin for a long time. But I'm curious. Why the hell would you have sex at twelve years old!? That's not only disgusting, but totally not safe at all. the LAST thing we need on this earth is little tramps walking around. Seriously? Children really need more self respect. OH & also, you dont gotta wait till your married, but at least wait till your fully mature and ready. you dont want to regret anything, and you dont want to feel uncomfortable with your partner. Also, you dont want it to be a one night thing in the back of a van on a dirty bed with dog hair on it. you want it to be beautiful and memorable. My advise: wait till your really in love, mature, and ready. also use protection (:

answered by rawr? | 06-22-2010 at 08:02 AM

really it sounds ridiculous that at a very young age you've lost your virginity... well I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 20 and we have been together for some months. sometimes we feel like having sex but i don't want to cos i know that if we do it he will want it all the time and then at some point get tired of me... so it is better to just keep yourself till after your marriage.. at least your husband/wife will be proud of you.... but some people say that it hurts and others say it doesn't so it depends on the individual and on how caring the guy is...

answered by Guestxxxx | 06-22-2010 at 08:13 AM

Whoa
Well, the only thing I have to say is that you have to look way deep down in your heart and see if you really like this person. My first time was 6 days after my birthday and I did not enjoy it what-so-ever. (He was small. OopS!) But when I look back I regret it because I never liked him. I notice now that I was desperate to lose mine. My most precious treasure. I lost it. And now, I don't get to have a quinceanera or a sweet sixteen because my mom says I have to be a virgin to get one of those parties.

I've only had sex twice, and the only time I enjoyed it was the second time. BTW. My first time: I was a little creeped out at first. Not comfortable. I didn't think anything else but why am I doing this.
My second time: I enjoyed it more. Hey, and hour of fun is always good. So anyways, it didn't hurt me the first time. So it might not hurt you if you're relaxed and ready. Don't do it if you feel pressured or have no feeling what-so-ever for that person.

Remember, if you have strong feelings about that person and are ready, go for it! And use protection. I hope you enjoy it!!! Break a leg!!! Kisses

answered by PurpleRachel14 | 06-23-2010 at 10:07 PM

i was 14 when i lost my virginity , and it is way too young trust me. i thought i in love and all the rest of it but once you grow up you realize you weren't really. loosing my virginity was the biggest mistake of me life and I'll never be able to get it back , i don't think you should wait until your married but at-least until your 16/17 your still young and learning but you have more experience of the world and are more educated. I didn't bleed but it was slightly uncomfortable but it does get better i do think sex is always better with someone you love & trust because you can discuss what you really want to get out of it how you want to be touched etc it is called 'making love' for a reason

answered by Guest | 06-23-2010 at 10:21 PM

my first time didn't hurt that bad and i didn't bleed but no two females are the same. i would advise you not to lose your virginity right now, but if you do don't be scared. when you're tense it just makes it a lot worse than what it really is. when he first goes in you're going to feel some pain and be uncomfortable but after he's in and you're used to it it feels so good. but like a lot of other people have been saying, make sure he's well-lubricated and takes his time ,but, most importantly, make sure he's the right one. don't let anyone pressure you into doing something you really don't want to do. your body is like you own house; you let who you want in.

and to Guestxxxx: it may be a ridiculous for people to lose their virginity so young, but things happen. they're young and easy to manipulate, so maybe, a lot of the time, it only happens because they feel pressured to do it. it depends on their environment; the people you live with, around, or may affiliate yourself with has a lot to do with the decisions one make.

answered by Guest | 06-28-2010 at 12:26 PM

You will bleed all over the place
His **** will shoot fire and scorch your insides, it happens to most men who lose there virginity. If you want it to not shoot fire, make love with two of your girlfriends first and email it to me =P

answered by Guest | 07-02-2010 at 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katieee View Post
I'm 14 I lost my virginity just this past Saturday to my boyfriend who I've been with for almost 6 months, yeah it hurts.. just make sure to tell him to be easy and also if your on bottom the first time it will hurt a lot less, i didn't bleed much, hardly at all, but everyone's different right? I was afraid to lose it too, but I just went with it and its totally worth it. If its his first time too then he'll be just a nervous.. but make sure you use protection. And you should get to know the guy you do it with first.. losing it to someone you love is better than just a one night stand, because you don't want to regret something like that.. you cant exactly get it back after its gone you know.. :P :\
DON'T U THINK YOU ARE KINDA YOUNG?

answered by Guest | 07-03-2010 at 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~x~ View Post
I'm 14 and I have just found out I'm prego. I'm really scared what should I do?!?
if you want the baby and feel like you're ready to give up shopping for YOURSELF and only YOURSELF...and clubbing...partying... sleep overs... and everything else a baby involves, and ofc, if you love children, keep the baby.

if you're not ready for it, then have an abortion or give it up for adoption (but make sure you think about this REALLY well!!!) its a huge decision. either way, you have to tell your parents sooner or later (unless you want an abortion and there are certain places you can get that done without parental consent)

answered by Guest | 07-03-2010 at 09:26 PM

it hurts a lot! unless you have a nice lovely mouth round it (Y)

answered by Guest | 07-06-2010 at 12:32 PM

comment
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: What Happens When You Lose Your Virginity?
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.