Is Jeff Bridges Jewish?

Jeff Bridges is one step closer to an Oscar win, he won the golden globe last night for best actor.
In the movies Jeff plays the role of Bad Blake, a country singer.
Jeff won the best dramatic actor prize. Does anyone know if Jeff Bridges is jewish?
Does he ever talk about religion and personal religious beliefs? Is he jewish or catholic?

asked by Mister in Celebrity | 8635 views | 01-18-2010 at 02:01 PM

There is not information available about his religion. So nobody knows for sure if Jeff Bridges is jewish or not.
I suppose someone will have to ask him.
Jeff Bridges had his first film role when he was just an infant, in the movie, The Company She Keeps; his mother, Dorothy, and brother, Beau, also had uncredited roles in the same picture.

answered by Madison | 01-19-2010 at 02:24 AM

Jeff Bridges religion
Jeff Bridges is not Jewish. His background is Protestant, but he is a practicing Zen Buddhist.

answered by Guest | 12-19-2010 at 10:12 PM

Not surprising
A lot of people get Lloyd Bridges mixed up with Kirk Douglas for some reason. I guess they look a little alike, especially when they got older. And Jeff Bridges kind of looks more like Kirk Douglas' son than Michael Douglas ever did.

But Mr. Bridges, Sr. is about as far from being Jewish as anyone could get. He did play an old Jewish guy from Florida on Seinfeld a couple of times.

answered by Pook | 12-29-2010 at 05:22 AM

why deny our jewish heritage and race
Come on now, Jeff is Jewish. His grandparents are Russian Jews, parents of Lloyd Bridges.

answered by LOL | 01-06-2011 at 06:30 PM

He's not Jewish
Lloyd Bridges Jr. Is not Jewish. Jews don't name kids after the living. So if Jeff is Jewish it is on his mother's side.

answered by Guest | 08-09-2011 at 09:17 PM

My parents are Christians and I'm somewhat atheist... soooo what's the point about your question? Can you explain it to me?

answered by Guest | 08-18-2011 at 03:52 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.