Can Gonorrhea Be Cured?

One of my friends has the disease and he's very worried about it. Can gonorrhea be fully cured with antibiotics?

asked by David in Diseases & Conditions | 40706 views | 07-23-2009 at 04:43 PM

Yes. Gonorrhea can be cured with antibiotics taken by the mouth or as shots. Just tell him to continue to take the medication as the symptoms disappear.
In most cases, the disease can be cured by adequate treatment with a fluoroquinolone or cephalosporin antibiotic such as ciprofloxacin or ceftriaxone. Failure of treatment is usually due to resistant strains.

answered by Just me | 07-23-2009 at 04:46 PM

Gonorrhea can be cured with antibiotics prescribed by your health care provider. If you treat gonorrhea early, it is usually cured with a single dose of antibiotics (either injected or taken by mouth). The earlier gonorrhea is treated, the easier it is to cure. If the infection has spread, you will have to take medication for a longer time. You may need to be hospitalized if the infection is serious.

Cures for Gonorrhea are easily found and received. They range from topical ointment to an easy injection to other treatments. They work and they are readily available after a conversation with your doctor. You have to really consider how things are in the world of medicine, and these modern times mean that you can be cured of disease. If you do not want to see a doctor, than you are going to be in major trouble. These things can be taken care of, so do not let your pride get in your way and enjoy the overall greatness that comes from freedom, freedom from sexually transmitted diseases.

answered by Jolie | 07-23-2009 at 04:47 PM

i am living in miserable!
I am from Vietnam i had s ex with prostitute one and it was first time in my life time since, i seen the doctor and he took me 4 shots to my bumb! So painful. 1 week later thing backed to normal. I swore of my life that no more sex with bloody cheap pros. In Vietnam costs only 7 dollars for bloody cheap pros( That is why i am posting it). I did go to see doctor one more time to make sure no more of this virus in my body. Doctor did test my weeing water, nothing! God! after a month i felt something wet on my pinnis, I went check again! nothing!
Now it is 2 months since, i went to other hospital check and they said, it is not too late but not early. I am waiting till in 2 more days to do seeing doctor! I live in fear and i can not sleep! I hate myself and my destiny! luckily i hadn't have sex since, instead of being a ******!
Please help me if i would not being cured!
Please contact me if you was in my situation! ( I HATED MY SELF AND LIVE IN FEAR)!!!***************@gmail.com

answered by Guest | 03-06-2010 at 12:30 PM

Hey if my school is talking bout sex and if i still want to do the same thing what kind of diseases are out there that can not be cured at all what so ever so i can stop whatever I'm doing.

answered by Guest | 05-05-2010 at 02:03 PM

Gonorrhea is easy to treat. Just one shot injection with some tablets taken only once.
Make sure you get tested for other STDs just in case. I had the same drama as you but got treated and will never do it again.

answered by Guest | 06-06-2011 at 03:32 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.