Is Zac Efron Bi?

All my guy friend say Zac Efron is gay because of the way he walks and dances on the High School Musical movies.
I don't actually think he is completely gay since he has been datin Vanessa Hudgens for the past few years. But sometimes he looks gay and it makes me think he could be bisexual.
Has he ever talked about this? Do you think Zac is bi?

asked by Eara in Controversy | 3677 views | 07-20-2009 at 05:12 PM

How are we supposed to know?
But anyway, I don't think he is.
Why do you people have problems with people being gay? He can be if he is.

answered by Jane | 07-20-2009 at 05:15 PM

Zac Efron could be bisexual, (for all those that don't know what that means, a bisexual is a man or woman who is attracted to both genders) although there is no confirmed information from Zac to say that he is bisexual.
Did you see those damn capri pants he was wearing in High School Musical 2?
I mean, there's something going on.

answered by Jack | 07-20-2009 at 05:17 PM

He is not bi, he is definitely GAY.
I mean, have you seen the guy?

answered by Frank | 07-20-2009 at 05:18 PM

I think he is cute, even if he isn't gay

answered by Hilolo | 12-30-2009 at 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Zac Efron could be bisexual, (for all those that don't know what that means, a bisexual is a man or woman who is attracted to both genders) although there is no confirmed information from Zac to say that he is bisexual.
Did you see those damn capri pants he was wearing in High School Musical 2?
I mean, there's something going on.
i think Zac Efron is bi but it doesn't matter what he is b/c hes hot anyways. I'm gay and I'm not afraid of saying it so if all you people hate me b/c of what i am then **** U!

answered by shangster666 | 04-01-2010 at 05:52 AM

Is Zac Efron Bi?
The thing is in a celebrity lifestyle some companies don't like being any other sexuality than straight so people tend to cover things up so if he was gay, the only person who would know is him and Vanessa's may just be a cover up (even though she probably wouldn't no it). He could be bi I mean it is possible for someone to be bi and date the other gender and as I said the other side of his sexuality would be covered up anyway. Or he could be straight and just acts camp. The thing is we'll never know unless he thinks it's time for people to know so...

answered by Trent | 08-06-2010 at 09:26 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.