Rapper Souleye & Alanis Morissette Wedding Pics?

Rapper Souleye & Alanis Morissette got secretly married on May 22 at Morisette’s home in Los Angeles. They didn't say a thing about the wedding and not even the media found out about it.

Alanis Morissette was previously engaged to Canadian actor, Ryan Reynolds, but the pair broke up in 2007. And I believe rapper Souleye was single when he met Alanis.

This is the first marriage for each, though Morissette’s love life has been the subject of much drama. Were any pictures of the wedding of Souleye & Alanis Morissette released to the public?

asked by Francesca in Celebrity | 3351 views | 06-08-2010 at 12:30 AM

Alanis Morisette posted a statement on her website announcing the marriage of the couple earlier in the week:

“Hi guys! So happy to share with you that my man Souleye and I got married. We're very excited to embark on this journey with each other ... sending love ... connect soon xo,” read Morisette’s website.

No pics of the wedding are available so far.
The couple who have only been dating since last October were married in an ultra private and intimate ceremony at the their Los Angeles home. People.com was the first the break the news of the marriage of the two musicians which was confirmed by Alanis via Twitter. This is the first marriage for both Treadway and Morissette.

Entertainment magazines don't seem to know much about Morissette's new spouse, but TIME says the rapper has performed at SXSW and Coachella, and shows a video of his performance at Burning Man in 2009.

answered by Tori | 06-08-2010 at 12:31 AM

Alanis Morissette had a troubled childhood.

She revealed how she suffered from anorexia and bulimia nervosa between the age of 14 and 18 and claims it was sparked by 'hardcore' professional pressure and managerial demands when she was making her first album.

She also confessed to having dated a 29-year-old man when she was just 14 and that she tried marijuana.

answered by Gus | 06-08-2010 at 02:01 PM

They make a really nice couple.
The kind of couple that will be together for decades to come.
I wish all the best to Souleye & Alanis Morissette.

answered by Linda | 06-09-2010 at 01:24 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.