Chef Matt Golinski Family: Wife and Daughters Pictures?

I'm very sad to hear the news about chef Matt Golinski's family, who died in a house fire. His wife and daughters were the casualties, I watched his story on the TV news but they didn't show any pictures. It's a crying shame because Chef Matt Golinski had a nice family and these holidays must have been a nightmare because of what happened to his wife and daughters.
The poor man must feel devastated. I heard his children had some sort of disease, is that true?
I was looking for some pictures of his family but I couldn't find them, does anyone know where can I see photos of chef Matt Golinski's wife and daughters?

asked by Kendra in Law & Ethics | 2662 views | 12-27-2011 at 08:33 PM

Those are very sad news. Chef Matt Golinski was also burned trying to help his wife and daughters but it seems it was all to no avail because he lost his family. I was able to find pictures of chef Matt Golinski's family and it looks he had a beautiful wife and daughters, a real pity. Matt is still fighting for his life in the hospital after the house fire according to recent news.
I still don't know what caused the accident, I only know that he tried to save them but couldn't and got hurt in the process.
Here's a picture of chef Matt Golinski's family where you can see his wife and daughters.

Chef Matt Golinski Family Wife and Daughters

answered by Delaney | 12-27-2011 at 08:36 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.