Russell Brand Arrested: Airport Fight?

Russell Brand has been arrested in a Los Angeles airport after a fight. I don't know what really happened, but I know it was related to Katy Perry. Russell Brand was taken to the police station and questioned by Los Angeles police after allegedly fighting several photographers.
Last year, Kanye West got into a physical altercation with members of the paparazzi at the airport. He was also arrested.
What happened to Russell Brand and Katy?

asked by Now in Celebrity | 1691 views | 09-18-2010 at 05:46 PM

The alleged attack was first reported by TMZ, which posted video of the altercation. It occurred as Brand and his fiancee, singer Katy Perry, were surrounded by paparazzi as they entered the terminal that houses Delta airlines. Brand has made no comment about the incident.

Katy Perry and her fiancé, Russell Brand where going through Delta security and a man tried to stick a lens up Katy’s skirt. After the man tried to get his photo Russell Brand beat the crap out of that guy.

Russell Brand was arrested after this. LAX police then made it official. A suspicion of battery charge followed, and after being booked, Russell Brand was released on his own recognizance.

Perry later tweeted: "If you cross the line & try an put a lens up my dress, my fiancé will do his job & protect me."

answered by Charlie | 09-18-2010 at 05:47 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.