Michelle Obama Booed at Nascar Youtube Video?

As soon as First Lady Michelle Obama was introduced at a recent Nascar race, the crowd at Homestead-Miami Speedway greeted them with audible boos.
I wonder if there is a youtube video where you can hear the boos from the people.
And why do you think those people booed Michelle Obama, since she has nothing to do with the economic crisis, she's just there to support Barack Obama, her husband.
I find all the boos directed to Michelle Obama at the Nascar race very disrespectful, people should have manners. If you can find the youtube video please let me know.

asked by Griffin in Law & Ethics | 2285 views | 11-21-2011 at 11:06 PM

First Lady Michelle Obama was booed by the Florida NASCAR crowd on Sunday, which was likely predominately Republican.
Stock cars fans aren’t big supporters of Michelle Obama and the current administration, since many families are worse off today than they were four years ago.
Michelle Obama and Jill Biden, wife of the vice president, were at the Nascar Homestead-Miami Speedway as part of their Joining Forces initiative to support military families.

Here's the youtube video of the moment Michelle Obama is introduced and the crowd starts booing her.

answered by Kendra | 11-21-2011 at 11:07 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.