Printable Grocery Coupons For Walmart in Store?

I'm about to go grocery shopping at Walmart and I was wondering if there are any printable coupons I can use in the store.

Walmart is my favorite place to buy groceries but a friend has told me they don't accept printed coupons in the store. I know Target accepts printed coupons. Has anyone else had any luck at Walmart or know their true store policy?

I get sales papers in the mail all the time but I never get any Walmart coupons. Its the only place near where I like to shop, so that's where I go.

Are there any good coupons online for grocery discounts at Walmart?

asked by Chloe in Personal Finance | 3115 views | 12-30-2010 at 05:49 AM

Walmart accepts internet coupons. It is their corporate policy. If a cashier gives you a problem, call the supervisor. Print out a copy of their coupon policy and take it with you.

Retailmenot is a good website to find printable coupons you can use in the Walmart store.
Here's the page where they list all their Walmart coupons.

retailmenot.com/view/walmart.com

As long as the Walmart coupon is intact and is not copied you should be fine. It needs to have all terms, conditions, and values on it.

Check Walmart's website for printable coupons too, and sign up for any newsletters or weekly specials.

answered by Barkley | 12-30-2010 at 05:50 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.