Elizabeth Edwards Children Names & Pictures?

Elizabeth Edwards was diagnosed with breast cancer a few years ago, she is now under hospice care. Doctors have told Elizabeth that the cancer has spread to her liver and she may have only weeks left to live.

Is read that she has children and that her son died. What are the names and ages of Elizabeth Edwards' children? Which of her sons died and what was his cause of death? If there are pictures of her children, please let me know where I can see them.

I pray for Elizabeth Edwards every day. Between September and the end of November, her health went into decline. Her breast cancer spread to her liver, and has now reached the point where medical treatment can no longer do much for her.

I hope she has a peaceful death and her children can understand this is how life works.

asked by Ashlynn in Politics | 4446 views | 12-07-2010 at 11:07 PM

Elizabeth Edwards had four children, Wade, Cate, Emma Clair and Jack.
Her son Wade was born in 1979, her daughter Cate was born in 1982, Emma Claire was born in 1998 when Elizabeth was 48, and Jack was born in 2000 when she was 50.

Elizabeth Edwards' son Wade was 16 and he died in 1996, he was killed in a freak automobile accident on Interstate 40 between Raleigh and the coast.

The death of their son was very tragic for the two of them. They got depressed, John Edwards didn't work for many months and Elizabeth Edwards never practiced law again.

Nearly a year ago, John Edwards belatedly admitted that he fathered a child in 2007 with another woman, Rielle Hunter. The child will be 3 years old in February. He had previously denied the accusation, but he made the admission after a former aide wrote a tell-all book about the family.

answered by Justice | 12-07-2010 at 11:09 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.