Norwegian Buhund Puppies Cost, Price?

Norwegian Buhund puppies look so cute, I'm considering buying a puppy for my apartment.
I have not pets and sometime I feel I bit lonely so a Norwegian Buhund will be perfect for me.

What is the price of a Norwegian Buhund puppy and what is the cost of maintenance for a dog like this?
I read that males are more loyal and affectionate than females.
Are Norwegian Buhunds Loyal to their owners?

asked by Shelby in Dogs | 7119 views | 02-12-2010 at 03:03 PM

Any dog can be taught to be loyal to his owner. Just give him lots of love and attention. Norwegian Buhunds are great dogs all together. have owned both male and female dogs and have found that they are both affectionate and loving especially if raised correctly.

The Norwegian Buhund is a medium-sized breed with prick ears, a thick coat, and a curled tail. They are sturdy and strong, yet athletic, agile, and light on their feet.

The Norwegian Buhund is a member of the Spitz family. Ancient versions of the breed travelled with the Vikings on their many journeys as far back as the year 900.

While it herded reindeer and hunted bear and wolf in the early years, the Norwegian Buhund developed into an all-purpose farm dog performing a host of duties, including guarding property and herding livestock.

It's a dog with pointed ears and a thick coat who looks like it's ready to go to work on a farm, herding,

answered by Clare | 02-12-2010 at 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
Norwegian Buhund puppies look so cute, I'm considering buying a puppy for my apartment.
I have not pets and sometime I feel I bit lonely so a Norwegian Buhund will be perfect for me.

What is the price of a Norwegian Buhund puppy and what is the cost of maintenance for a dog like this?
I read that males are more loyal and affectionate than females.
Are Norwegian Buhunds Loyal to their owners?
Yes they are very loyal and affectionate, though they love to bark and proper training is needed to teach them not to bark. they also need exercise daily I would do more research before you pick this breed

answered by Guest | 04-24-2010 at 02:22 PM

Norwegian Buhund
I have a Norwegian Buhund mail, 9 months old. Have had him since 8 weeks old. He is great! Lovable, smart, easily trained, wouldn't hurt a fly. But he does bark so I've taken him to puppy classes. He does well and gets along with all of the dogs. My breeder did a great job of socializing him, which we continue to do. Right now I'm working with dog busters (dogbusters.com) to prepare him to be a therapy dog and they're helping me with his barking. I wouldn't trade him for the world. Once you've had a spitz it's hard to go back to anything else.

answered by Guest | 07-25-2010 at 04:49 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.