Man Eating Spider !?

I once saw a video on the Internet about a huge spider capable of eating a person. I think in the video the spider eats a small animal. How is that type of spider called?
Can a spider eat a person?

asked by Olive in Dogs | 54326 views | 08-06-2009 at 12:31 AM

There are some really big spiders out there but I don't think there's one big enough to eat a human.

For example, the camel spider is huge. The camel spider stories began to spread during the 1990-91 Gulf War. Now, with the continued presence of U.S. forces in the Middle East, the stories are becoming legendary.

Most camel spiders inhabit warm and arid habitats, including virtually all deserts in both the Eastern and Western Hemispheres, excluding Australia. Some species have been known to live in grassland or forest habitats.

Here's a video:

answered by Bull | 08-06-2009 at 12:38 AM

I think a possible man eating spider is the camel spider.

Camel spiders, also known as wind spiders, wind scorpions, and sun scorpions, are a type of arthropod found (among other places) in the deserts of the Middle East. They're technically not spiders but solifugae (although, like spiders, they belong to the class Arachnida). Camel spiders are the subject of a variety of legendary claims, many of them familiar to Americans because they were spread by U.S. servicemen who served in the Persian Gulf War in 1991, and re-spread at the beginning of the Iraq War in 2003

answered by Peach | 08-06-2009 at 12:42 AM

i DID NOT need to know that those things exist!

answered by Guest | 08-22-2009 at 05:07 PM

I DONT NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS EXIST EITHER ! OMG.

answered by Guest | 09-06-2009 at 01:06 AM

i think its possible that they exist but we all know that they don't exist in the united states and plus im not scared of spiders so if i ever saw 1 would i would just blow it 2 pieces with my 20 gauge

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 05:38 PM

These are the ugliest things I have ever seen.

answered by Guest | 01-15-2010 at 10:22 PM

OMG I Hate them
um well personally I hate spiders...and I hope i never get to see a giant spider ever in my life for I will probably die before it even kills me and eats me alive. Yeah probably a heart attack or something of the sort. Arachnids not really my thing...I would get rid of them all if I could. Of course I realize that they are also good for the world...but really? they are disgusting and scary looking...

answered by Guest | 01-24-2010 at 03:33 AM

I have seen videos on youtube about those. They can rip a small animal in half!
Any way they are not big enough to eat people.
Plus if there was a spider bigger than us it would move slow due to the over sized exoskeleton.

answered by ZOMBIESrEMO | 02-10-2010 at 03:22 PM

silly
there are not really man eating spiders it's fake

answered by Guest | 04-06-2010 at 08:15 PM

That thing come by my house I kill it! >:[

answered by Guest | 04-07-2010 at 10:42 PM

Damn Nature You Scary!!!

answered by Guest | 04-09-2010 at 12:17 AM

?
I REALLY did not need to know that them freak of nature ugly things really existed......I am scarred for like

answered by Guest | 04-22-2010 at 12:46 PM

LOLOLOL!!! DAMN NATURE YOU SCARY!!! YA BIG I'VE SEEN A MAN EATING SPIDER. in 8 legged freaks. good movie, but our creations is making us believe this nonsense. the only place there would be a man eating spider would be in an island we don't know about yet. what we should really worry about is the snakes! they freakin' swallow you whole! DAMN NATURE YOU SCARY!

answered by Guest | 05-17-2010 at 10:15 PM

OMG thats so ******* cool! i wish i could see one in real person they say that the spiders when they bite you a venom goes threw your body and you don't feel a thing and also they eat flesh to not just blood happy dreams (this is not a joke those sayings are true)

answered by Guest | 09-17-2010 at 09:25 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.