Which Days Can I Get Pregnant?

I've been dating my boyfriend for 7 years now. For work reasons we didn't want to have kids but now that we're settled I think it is finally time to have a child. He agrees with me.
I'm trying to get pregnant but so far it's been like two months of unprotected sex and still nothing.
Is there a specific time that benefits getting pregnant?

asked by Hannah in Women's Health | 3857 views | 07-23-2009 at 12:40 AM

The best way to get pregnant, once you know your approximate day of ovulation, is to start having intercourse about four days before. You should do this every other day to give the sperm count time to replenish to full capacity. In a 28 day cycle with ovulation on the 14th day, that would be Day 11, Day 13, and Day 15.
Good luck.

answered by Joe | 07-23-2009 at 12:41 AM

One common method of finding out the best time to get pregnant is counting days. To do this, figure out when your next period is due. From this date, count back 12 to 16 days. This will give you a range of days when you will probably be ovulating. In normal case, for women with a 28-day cycle, the 14th day is often the best day to get pregnant. To use this method, you must know how long your cycle usually lasts and have relatively regular cycles.

answered by Fanny | 07-23-2009 at 12:43 AM

You can get pregnant any time of the month, whenever.

There are times when conception is more likely, but its always possible.

answered by Mr k | 07-23-2009 at 12:44 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.