Santa Tracker: Where is Santa Claus Right Now 2010?

Where is Santa Claus right now in the world? I would like to know where can I find the 2010 Santa Claus tracker.
I've never understood much about it and how it really works. I just know that you can see where is Santa delivering presents in the world at any moment.

This year I think you can also follow Santa Claus in google maps and there's an iPhone app to track Santa too.
Can anyone let me know where is Santa Claus now and where can I track him?

asked by Lillian in Holidays | 3599 views | 12-24-2010 at 03:30 PM

Thanks to Google and the North American Aerospace Defense Command, also known as NORAD, you can track old Santa Claus on his Christmas Eve journey around the globe.

Not only can you follow Santa Claus on Google Maps, but you can also track him from even higher in the sky with NORAD's Google Earth Santa-tracking widget.

This year, children can also follow Santa Claus' trip on YouTube, or by calling 877-HI-NORAD (Faster Forward has the history of the NORAD tracker here).

Tracking Santa Claus may sound like fun, but it's serious scientific business for the folks at NORAD.
The system knows when Santa Claus has taken off through its 47-installation radar system, then uses its satellites 22,300 miles above the Earth's surface to locate the heat from Rudolph's nose.

Go to noradsanta.org/en/index.html to track Santa Claus around the world.

answered by Leah | 12-24-2010 at 03:31 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.