Is Jake Gyllenhaal Gay or Bi?

As everyone knows, Jake Gyllenhaal is said to be gay or bi because of the movie he made some years ago with Heath Ledger, I'm talking about Brokeback Mountain, and after that, people think Jake Gyllenhaal is gay or bi, for no apparent reasons. Do you think there is anything real in this?
I don't think he has a girlfriend and that's strange for a guy so cute. Or maybe he just got a bad image after that role, which was very polemic for the subject of the movie. Does anyone know if Jake Gyllenhaal is gay or bi or is he straight?

asked by Anne in Movies | 2423 views | 01-01-2012 at 05:17 PM

No, Jake Gyllenhaal is neither gay nor bi. People will always think that because of that movie, but there's no reason to believe it. In fact, Jake Gyllenhaal can't be gay or bi because he has dated many famous actresses, although this is not proof. I think people will always joke and make up rumors about Jake Gyllenhaal being gay because he played that role but what makes you think he is bi? It doesn't make any sense. It's up to you believing it or not, besides, I don't think it's really important knowing such information.

answered by Spencer | 01-01-2012 at 05:20 PM

comment