Christmas Tree Ideas For Small Spaces?

I don't have a lot of space in my house for a big Christmas tree so I would like to have some ideas about how to decorate small spaces, because I want to have something to show how much I like Christmas. My mother wanted to give me a Christmas tree but I don't have space for a big one so I would like to know what can I do. In my old house I used to decorate everything but it was bigger so this time that I have a small place I cannot put my big Christmas tree and I need a way of decorate but only for small spaces. Thanks!!

asked by Melanie in Holidays | 1748 views | 12-12-2012 at 02:05 PM

I lived in a small house and I really like to decorate for Christmas so I decided to do it no matter what, using my imagination and all the different things I had at home. When you have small places a real Christmas tree is not an option but you can create them using different things making them in a wall, in a corner or in some place where it's not going to disturb you. You can make them using papers, family Christmas cards, lights, draw it in a paper, holding some pictures or cut it in a hard paper with lights in the back.
Also you can do or buy some wreaths because they are really nice and you don't need too much space and of course you can put a small Christmas tree in a table in the corner. This is going to make a small space look bigger and with a Christmas spirit.
I know it's hard to decorate if you have a small place, but I'm sure that with a little of imagination you can create the perfect tree making your small space a very original option.

answered by Daniella | 12-12-2012 at 02:23 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.