Funny Spring Quotes And Sayings?

Can any one give me some spring quotes?

Today is the first day of Spring. There are some mesmerizing and funny spring quotes on the web but I can't find really good ones. I'd like some funny sayings.
And the spring comes slowly up this way.

Can someone point me to some funny spring quotes and sayings?

asked by Lenny in Holidays | 14746 views | 03-20-2010 at 06:33 PM

There are tons of funny spring sayings on the web.
These are some cool and funny spring quotes.

In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt. - Margaret Atwood

In the spring, I have counted 136 different kinds of weather inside of 24 hours. - Mark Twain

A little Madness in the Spring Is wholesome even for the King. - Emily Dickinson

"Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party'""
--Robin Williams

"The weather here is gorgeous. It's mild and feels like it's in the eighties. The hot dog vendors got confused because of the weather and thought it was spring, so they accidentally changed the hot dog water in their carts."
--David Letterman

"In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt."
--Margaret Atwood

Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night. ~Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters of Rainer Maria Rilke

It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! ~Mark Twain

A man has every season while a woman only has the right to spring.
Jane Fonda

A Poem does not grow by jerks. As trees in Spring produce a new ring of tissue, so does every poet put forth a fresh outlay of stuff at the same season.
Wilfred Owen

A strangely reflective, even melancholy day. Is that because, unlike our cousins in the northern hemisphere, Easter is not associated with the energy and vitality of spring but with the more subdued spirit of autumn?
Hugh Mackay

answered by Charles | 03-20-2010 at 06:39 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.