Erin Barry: San Antonio Pictures?

Erin Barry, wife of former NBA San Antonio player Brent Barry is now at the center of controversy as some media outlets have named her as the woman that Tony Parker was allegedly sending hundreds of text messages to. This caused Eva Longoria to file divorce papers in Los Angeles to end her three-year marriage to Parker.

Parker reportedly admitted to having an affair with Erin Barry after Eva discovered hundreds of text messages from a mutual female friend.

Erin Barry is the wife of former San Antonio Spurs player, Brent Barry. Reportedly, the two are embroiled in a divorce as well.
Where can I find pictures of Brent Barry's wife Erin Barry? Is it true that she looks like Longoria?

asked by Yellow in Television | 14543 views | 11-18-2010 at 05:11 AM

Eva Longoria recently discovered that her husband Tony Parker, 28, has been exchanging text messages with Erin Barry, the estranged wife of former San Antonio Spur, Brent Barry for nearly a year, including hundreds of texts in just one month.

It looks like Brent and Erin Barry are in the midst of a divorce themselves.
I just find it sad indeed that Tony is divorcing when reports came out from various media sources that Tony and Eva were strongly considering adopting a child from Haiti or another poor region.

Longoria canceled her scheduled appearance at the American Music Awards on November 21 and will spend Thanksgiving with friends.

Erin Barry and Brent Barry were well known in the San Antonio community. Every year, they hosted a 5K run/walk with the San Antonio Spurs. Proceeds from the event went to fight child abuse in San Antonio.

When Tony was asked about his affair with the wife of a former teammate he responded, “that’s my private life.”

Pictures of Brent Barry's wife Erin Barry, the alleged mistress of Tony Parker.

Erin Barry San Antonio pic

Erin Barry Brent Barry Wife pic

Erin Barry Tony Parker

answered by Dean | 11-18-2010 at 05:13 AM

I think that Erin Barry was just flirting with Tony Parker and they weren't thinking about actually cheating.
I mean, Erin Barry has two sons with her husband Brent, their names are Quin and Cade.

Erin Barry filed for divorce from Brent citing irreconcilable differences recently, though there is no proof that it had anything to do with her alleged relationship with Tony Parker.

answered by Cliff | 11-18-2010 at 04:40 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.