Space Jams Jordans For Kids?

The new "Space Jam" Air Jordans - Air Jordan 11 (Air Jordan XI) Retro - are out a day early. Originally due to hit shelves the 24th, you can get Santa to get you your high top fix without any more wait.
I want to buy the sace jams jordans for my kids, they watched the ad on tv and now they want a pair for christmas.

How much will they cost? I have three kids and my budget is a little low now. My kids will love these.

asked by Antony in Fashion & Accessories | 5360 views | 12-23-2009 at 12:56 PM

The Space Jam Jordans released and now available in stores today, December 23, 2009.

One of the most-wanted holiday gifts this year is something kids of all ages can embrace: sneakers.
Prices start at $170.

Nike has not specified if the new sneakers have any reference to the Michael Jordan starer or popular characters of Looney Tunes. The Space Jam Retro term could have been invented by press as well. Nike has not used the name in its website or press release as such. The first edition of Space Jam Jordans were released in 2000. It got the name after Michael Jordan was seen in the movie wearing these sneakers. The sneakers were not inspired by the movie as many people mistakenly believe.

answered by James | 12-23-2009 at 01:00 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.