UFO Sightings In China 2010?

I just watch the video of the UFO (Unidentified flying object) in China and it blew my mind.
The latest UFO sighting in China forced an airport in a major city to shut down operations for an hour.

The Chinese UFO sighting happened at Hangzhou's Xiaoshan Airport on July 7, 2010, when the UFO was spotted around 8:30 p.m. They say the UFO was not visible on the radars. Fortunateness there were lots of people with cell phone and they filmed the UFO.

Here's the video of the UFO in Chine in July 2010.

What do you guys think?

asked by Ana in Paranormal Phenomena | 3235 views | 07-16-2010 at 08:58 PM

According to some sources, the Chinese regime know of this "UFO." However, the Chinese government refuses to comment on this.

Maybe this isn't alien life and it's actually a Chinese Government experiment.
Lots of people around the world claim to have seen many a strange sight involving unidentified flying objects. Some claim they are big bright lights, or saucer-shaped, some say oblong.

The report said this is the first time a Chinese airport has been shut down due to an UFO sighting. Officials say they remain unsure what the object was.

Authorities in China are expected to discuss the object with a "bright comet-like tail," that was seen by a flight crew preparing for descent. Residents also said they saw the UFO emitting red and white rays of light.

I personally think this was an alien UFO, but that's just my opinion.

answered by Frank | 07-16-2010 at 09:02 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.