Serene Branson Stroke Video?

Serene Branson, a Los Angeles reporter suffered from speech problems during a live broadcast following the Grammys Sunday night.

It appears that Serene Branson may have suffered a stroke on the air and that is why she was unable to really form any words.

I was told there is a youtube video of Serene Branson having a stroke live on television. Where can I see the video?

Does anyone know if she's actually ok? I can't find any articles saying how she is, only that she was hospitalized.

asked by Ellie in Television | 2938 views | 02-14-2011 at 04:21 PM

At first glance, the video looks like another blooper from a news reporter. But now it appears that KCBS in Los Angeles’ Serene Branson may have suffered a serious health problem like a stroke.

CBS 2 hasn't said anything about Serene Branson, the stroke has not been confirmed yet.

Serene began her report saying "Well a very, very...", before mispronouncing "heavily". Trying again, she was unable to get the word out and continued with a train of sounds that made no sense.

You can see in the video how Serene Branson, who has been nominated for two Emmys in the past, starts to freak out and quickly ends her report.

answered by Wesley | 02-14-2011 at 04:23 PM

To be clear, it's not immediately known what happened to Grammy reporter Serene Branson. People say she wrote on her twitter account that she is fine and it was just the nerves.

answered by Guest | 02-15-2011 at 04:00 AM

It probably was a TIA or transient ischemic attack, most commonly known as a mini-stroke.
Serene Branson's symptoms are very consistent with a TIA. If that was the case then she's fine now.

answered by Guest | 02-15-2011 at 07:22 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.