Which Are The Best Condoms?

Yesterday a school classmate showed me how easy condoms break. I learned that prophylactics can be fragile and you have to be very careful sometimes because either you can get a girl pregnant or get a disease.
Obviously some condoms brands are better than others. Is there a brand that makes high quality and difficult to break condoms, I mean which is the best to buy?

asked by Christopher in Sexual Health | 2755 views | 07-22-2009 at 01:25 AM

The best condoms are definitely "Crown Skinless Skin Condoms."

Every year Condom Depot conducts a review of the best condoms in the market. Crown won seven years in a row including 2009.

Crown Skinless Skin Condoms are rated at the head of the class. In terms of sensitivity, reliability and comfort they're unmatched. Most famous for their use in adult movies, Skinless Skin are Pink Tinted and famous for being ridiculously thin yet super strong. They are manufactured in Japan by Okamoto.
Guys like them because their super thin design give them a "Bareback" feeling. It feels like you have nothing on.

They are slightly above average in size for more comfort.
So if you want to be on the safe side, they are definitely recommended.

answered by Dylan | 07-22-2009 at 01:35 AM

Christopher,

As a expert in the field of condoms I would have to say there are several condoms that could qualify as the "Best condoms" but remember condoms are like shoes and hats, they all fit and feel different. There are several factors to consider when looking for the best condoms and alot depends on your needs. I would suggest reading the following article.

What you need to know to choose the best condom for you and your partner.

I personally prefer to use the Trojan Condoms Her Pleasure myself.

answered by Trojan Condoms | 08-16-2009 at 10:40 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.