Peggy West Milwaukee?

Milwaukee, WI County Supervisor Peggy West should be fired. It should come as no surprise that Peggy West is a Democrat. The County Board panel was considering a boycott of Arizona over its new immigration law, SB1070, but Peggy West didn't understand why Milwaukee would boycott a non-border state? Because, apparently, Arizona doesn't border Mexico.

Peggy West's main argument was that the law went to extreme measures to combat an issue that, it appears, she didnít see as too much of a big deal.
Is she for real? Why is she still in her position if she knows nothing about geography?
Perhaps she majored in nutrition - she seems to excel at feeding herself.

asked by Trinity in Politics | 2521 views | 06-25-2010 at 10:40 PM

This is the level of IQ, this is the level of common sense intelligence that exists in the Democrat Party. Not only is Peggy West ignorant of geography but she rambles on like a drug addict talking about things that don't make any sense.
Yes, Peggy West could understand why Texas, a border state, would want to boycott Arizona's racist immigration law, as she called it, but not Arizona because it's not a border state in her mind.

During and immediately following West's statement, there was an audible murmur from those assembled. Fellow County Supervisor Joe Rice jumped-in and politely informed West that "Arizona does, in fact, share a border with the country of Mexico."

West later told local NBC affiliate WTMJ-4 that she "simply misspoke," and "did get a passing grade in Geography in high school and in college and I do obviously know that Arizona is on the border."

More than likely she went to a liberal run college, as most are these days. Probably majored in liberalism which makes a person tend to hate this country, then find reasons to do so. I guess checking for facts is the last thing they are taught.

These are the people running our government. I now know why everyone wonders why our country is in such a terrible condition.

answered by Zero | 06-25-2010 at 10:40 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.