Al Gore & Larry David's Ex Laurie David Affair?

Laurie David, who was once married to Seinfeld co-creator Larry David, and then went on to his own popular HBO series, allegedly had a two-year affair with Al Gore during production of a film.

It seems Al Gore's shocking split from his wife, Tipper, was not just a case of growing apart, but a result of Gore's two-year affair with Laurie David, an environmentalist and the prorducer of Gore's Oscar-winning documentary 'An Inconvenient Truth.'

Are these rumors real? Because someone from Al Gore's part denied the affair. Did Al Gore really had an affair with Larry David's ex Laurie David?

asked by Nicholas in Politics | 2352 views | 06-16-2010 at 01:15 AM

According to Star magazine, Al Gore was having an affair with Laurie David, comedian Larry Davidís ex-wife.

Larry, who is best known for creating Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm, divorced Laurie in 2007 after reports were being made that she had been cheating.

Shortly after the report surfaced online, Laurie David and her team released statements denying the relationship.

Larry David's Ex Laurie David

"The story is completely untrue," David, 52, told Huffington Post, to which she is a regular contributor. "It's a total fabrication. I adore both Al and Tipper. I look at them both as family. And I have happily been in a serious relationship since my divorce."

Al Gore, 62, announced his split from his wife of 40 years, Tipper, on June 1, calling it, "a mutual and mutually supportive decision that we have made together following a process of long and careful consideration."
Friends of Mr Al Gore and his 61-year-old wife, Tipper, insisted there was no-one else involved after the split was announced earlier this month.

Ironically, as news of her possible involvement in Gore's marital dustup made headlines Tuesday, David's Web site advertised that her "attention is now on the family environment" as she touts a new book called "The Family Dinner."

answered by Angel | 06-16-2010 at 01:19 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.