Valentine's Day Funny Sayings And Quotes?

I want some funny saying and quotes for Valentine's Day, and I was searching on the internet but it's really hard to find some good ones. I like this day, but I don't think it's very important so every year I like to put some funny sayings and quotes. A lot of people don't like Valentine's Day, but we all can laugh and find creative things to put on Facebook and Twitter.
Do you know some funny saying and quotes about this Valentine's Day?

asked by Alana in Holidays | 14671 views | 02-14-2013 at 01:44 PM

You are right, it's hard to find some good sayings and quotes for Valentine's Day, but I found some funny ones that I think you may like. Your idea is great, because it's a special occasion for some people, but for others it's just one more day, so I think it would be nice to make them laugh with this quotes.
I will write here the sayings I like the most, because I think they are funny and perfect for this Valentine's Day.
-“I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner
-“Women are made to be loved, not understood.” – Oscar Wilde
-Piglet: “How do you spell 'love'?" Pooh: "You don't spell it. You feel it." – A.A. Milne
-“All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!” – Good ol' Charles M. Schulz
-I hope you enjoy what the Internet told me to plan for you this Valentine's Day.
-Nothing Steve Jobs ever created could fully replace you in my life.
-Valentine's Day and Black History Month are sad reminders of how lonely and white I am.
-A dozen roses: $12, a box of chocolates: $10, a Happy Valentines Day card: $2, still having $24 dollars because you're single: priceless!
-Valentine's Day is a time to celebrate the joy of being in love. Unless you're single & lonely then it's called Laundry Day.
I hope you would like all these funny sayings and quotes and that you will choose the best one for your Facebook.

answered by Amari | 02-14-2013 at 01:45 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.