Valentine's Day Gifts For Him Ideas?

I have a boyfriend and I would like to know some gifts ideas for Valentine's Day for him. Every year I like to buy or make something special, but this time I don't know what else to do and it's really complicate to buy something for him. Valentine's Day is one of my favorite days, we go out for a nice dinner and we have a great time together, so I want a gift that represents how important he is for me, but I need ideas. My friends told me some things but they are not so interesting, so if you have another it would be great. Please, I need your help with gifts ideas for him. Happy Valentine's Day.

asked by Kali in Holidays | 2688 views | 01-18-2013 at 02:16 PM

I had a boyfriend for a long time and It was really difficult to find good gifts ideas for Valentine's Day for him. He was complicated so I got a lot of experience with him. The gifts depend also in how long you were together, because if you just started dating you should get something not expensive or too personal, so you can give him a DVD, a book or bake for him chocolate chip cookies.
Good ideas for Valentine's day are also personalized mugs, tickets to a concert or a NBA game, a weekend at a romantic hotel or a surprise date.
There are a lot of different ideas you can find on the internet, but one of the most popular is a frame with pictures of you two together, or when you were young and now.
For me, the best idea it's to give him something from the heart, not just a simple gift. It's spending a beautiful time together, sharing your love and having fan with old stories. This is what Valentine's Day means to me. Good luck and I hope you will find the perfect present for him.

answered by Ada | 01-18-2013 at 02:17 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.