Best New Years Eve Parties In NYC: 2013?

I wanted to celebrate New Year's Eve with the best party in NYC in 2013 but I don't know what to do. I'm going with some friends and I know is a little late to organize something, but we do the same every year and this 2013 we want to celebrate New Year's Eve in a huge party in NYC. I don't know if is a good idea or not, but I'm sure that the best things are there and we live really close so it's perfect for us.
Do you know the best New Year's Eve parties in NYC to celebrate this 2013?

asked by Josephine in Holidays | 2064 views | 12-27-2012 at 03:57 PM

For sure, you will find the best New Year's Eve parties in NYC in 2013. It's not so late, but you have to choose the best place where you want to spend the first moments of this 2013.
I will tell you where are the best New Year's Eve parties in NYC and the prices and then you can choose where to go and what to do.
If you want to live the real New Year, you should go to the Official Times Square Party Pass, from $55 to $295, to BB King Blues Club from $95 to $165, and from $175 you can go to have a great time with Armin van Buuren at Pier 36.
Also, if you re with friends you can go to Dream Downtown and pay $165, to TAO for $135, to Bowlmor Times Square from only $75, to NYE Extravaganza hosted by Vinny Guadagnino of MTV's Jersey Shore from $55, to the AMC Times Square voted the #1 Party In Times Square or to Aspen Social voted #1 Times Square's Most Fashionable NYC VIP Lounge from $195.
In NYC you will find for sure the best way to start this 2013, so don't loose this opportunity and try to go to the place that you like the most, remembering that the most important thing is to spend a great time with your friends.

answered by Margaret | 12-27-2012 at 03:58 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.