Simple New Year's Eve Snacks And Drinks?

I'm doing a party this New Year's Eve and I have to prepare some simple snacks and drinks and i don't know what to do. I'm going to have a lot of people at home and that's why I don't want hard things to prepare. I always have problems with New Year's Eve snacks and drinks because I don't know what to do, and last year I didn't find anything easy to make so I din't do anything for my gests.
Do you know some simple New Year's Eve snacks and drinks??

asked by Tucker in Holidays | 2186 views | 12-26-2012 at 01:49 PM

There are a lot of different and simple snacks and drinks that you can prepare for New Year's Eve, so don't worry, this year you can do something for your gests.
For snacks you can make some spinach balls, mini cheeseburgers, tarts of mushrooms, popcorn, a bruschetta, chicken pate, different canapés and the classic pizza if you want to prepare something that for sure everybody loves.
Drinks are very important in New Year's Eve, and you can make some simple things like the typical margarita, champagne and orange, martinis or just some tequila, vodka or beer.
I hope you like all these simple New Year's Eve snacks and drinks, and for sure a lot of people will love them.

answered by Jada | 12-26-2012 at 01:50 PM

hey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker View Post
I'm doing a party this New Year's Eve and I have to prepare some simple snacks and drinks and i don't know what to do. I'm going to have a lot of people at home and that's why I don't want hard things to prepare. I always have problems with New Year's Eve snacks and drinks because I don't know what to do, and last year I didn't find anything easy to make so I din't do anything for my gests.
Do you know some simple New Year's Eve snacks and drinks??
Well, I always put out chips, pop corn, fruit punch, and something like frozen hot dogs or mac and cheese.

answered by Guest | 01-17-2013 at 11:40 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.