Happy New Year Wishes Wording For Cards?

I have to write a lot of cards for my family and friends and I want to wish them happy New Year so I was looking for nice wording ideas to put in these cards. I don't do this every year, but this time I thought it would be a nice gester, the problem is that I have to do a lot so I can have one or two New Year wishes, but not more. I don't want to put just Happy New Year, I'm looking for some nice wording and in every card I will try to write something different.
Do you know some wishes wordings that I can use?? Thank you.

asked by Gabriela in Holidays | 4649 views | 12-26-2012 at 12:59 PM

There are a lot of happy New Year wishes wording for cards, some of them are more beautiful than the others, but is nice to have a lot of options. I can give you some ideas, you can change them or just use the ones that you like the most. If you have to do a lot of cards, maybe you will have to repeat or change some parts to make them different. I hope you like this wording ideas.
-One of the real joys of the holiday season is the opportunity to say “Thank You” and to wish you the very best for the New Year.
-We hope that the coming year will bring peace, good health and prosperity.
-Wishing you quiet moments, peaceful days, and a year filled with God’s grace.
-Throughout the New Year, may your days be bright, your dreams shine like the stars, and may happiness find you in your little corner of the world.
-New Year is: A story not yet written; A song not yet composed; A voyage into unknown seas with endless possibilities.
-Wishing you... good friends, good times, good health, good cheer, and happy days throughout the year.
-Whatever brings you joy, contentment, and peace, whatever good things you want most in life... may all these be yours in the coming new year.
-May the new year give you 365 reasons to be happy!

I hope you like all these wording ideas I gave you for your cards and good luck making them.

answered by Daisy | 12-26-2012 at 01:00 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.