Is Rise of the Guardians a Book?

There's a new movie called Rise of the Guardians. With my friends we don't know if the movie Rise of the Guardians is based on a book or if it was made from a story someone wrote for Hollywood. We watched Rise of the Guardians and we loved it.
It would be cool if it was actually based on a book since I'd buy it immediately and read it in a day.
Does anyone know for sure if Rise of the Guardians is based on a book?

asked by readerlover in Movies | 3476 views | 11-22-2012 at 08:23 PM

Yes, it is based on a book. Rise of the Guardians is based on William Joyce's children book: Guardians of Childhood. This book is set 200 years before the adventures from Rise of the Guardians and the 13 book series published by Simon & Schuster sets up the mythology of these legends through vividly illustrated picture books. I've read the book and it's just amazing. William Joyce said that there is a lot of stuff in the film that follow the book series and made it all together stronger and more interesting. I think they made a good job with the movie, it was all that I was expecting. The write of the book was really happy to work with the books and the film.

answered by Andrew | 11-23-2012 at 10:26 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.