Is The Avengers DC or Marvel?

Hey, I've seen the trailer for the new Avengers movie, the one where Captain America is in and also Iron Man (loved it) and I just can't remember if they were DC's or Marvel's. Wikipedia say's they're Marvel's but I could have sworn I've read a comic with Batman, Superman and else with the Avengers... Am I just crazy?
Are the Avengers from DC or from Marvel?

asked by Stacy in Movies | 15558 views | 02-06-2012 at 07:42 PM

The Avengers is a collection of Marvel heroes, which is sad because Marvel movies just suck. DC has a better team right now and their movies are way better (well, maybe not Green Lantern, but still). Anyway, the comic you mention that may be from DC is JLA/The Avengers, a short book where they join powers to fight a greater evil.
I hope they don't screw it all with this movie; it's gonna be difficult though, too much egos together, and it's hard to see how they'll fit. But I'm looking forward to seeing the Avengers movie when it hits the theaters.

answered by Mister | 02-06-2012 at 07:45 PM

Well see, I think the Marvel movies that came out so far were pretty good. The only thing i didn't like was the first hulk they messed that movie up big time, because of the fact that they made it look like a comic book in places which confused a lot of people.

answered by Guest | 03-02-2012 at 06:52 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.