Beyonce Lip Sync National Anthem At Inauguration?

I love Beyonce and I heard that she lip-synced the national anthem during the presidential inauguration. I don't think this is true, she is a great singer and she doesn't need to lip sync. Beyonce is going to sing also in the Super Bowl, and although I know it's hard to sing the national anthem at the presidential inauguration, I think it was live. Do you know if Beyonce lip-synced the national anthem at the inauguration?

asked by Melany in Internet | 19816 views | 01-23-2013 at 03:04 PM

People are saying that Beyonce lip synced the national anthem at the presidential inauguration. This started because the U.S. Marine Band confirmed that the musical accompaniment was pre-recorded. According to the band, they didn't have time to rehearse before the Inauguration so they didn't want to have problems during this big event.
We don't know if Beyonce was using a pre-recorded vocal track, if she lip synced or if she sang live the national anthem, but I want to believe that the last option is the correct one.
The Marine Band said that all inaugural music is pre-recorded in case weather conditions or other circumstances could interrupt the program, so this is typical in big events. A source told CBS News that Beyonce performed the national anthem live but she pre-recorded a track to sing over, so according to them she didn't lip sync during the inauguration.

answered by Aileen | 01-23-2013 at 03:07 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.