Lindsay Lohan Arrested Again In NYC?

OMG!!Again? I heard that Lindsay Lohan is arrested in New York City!!How is this possible? What happened? I know Lohan had a lot of problems this year, and she was arrested before in NYC, but also she was working in a movie. I feel so bad, because I really like her, Lindsay Lohan is a really great actress and she is ruining her life!!! Is Lindsay really arrested in NYC?

asked by Fiona in Law & Ethics | 1462 views | 11-30-2012 at 08:27 PM

Yes, Lindsay Lohan was arrested this Thursday at 4 a.m. because she struck a woman during an argument at Club Avenue in New York City. She hit the woman in the face with his hand but luckily, the attacked woman didn't require medical attention.
This is not the first problem Lindsay has this year, in June she had a car accident and she told the police her assistant was driving, but detectives realized that was Lindsay who was there, so she was charged in New York for providing false information to police, reckless driving and willfully obstructing a police officer from their duties.
Also, in september, Lohan was accused of clipping a man with her car outside another nightclub and the same month she said a man tried to assaulted her, but later the charges against him were dropped. After, Lohan was arrested twice in NYC, she crashed her car, was treated by paramedics in her hotel and she had a huge fight with her mother that ended with a call to 911.
She wants people who cares about her carrear, but she has so many problems that it's difficult to forget all the things that happend around her life. I hope she realize how good actress she is, and change a little the way she is living her life.

answered by Charlotte | 11-30-2012 at 08:29 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.