Green Bean Casserole From Scratch Recipe?

I want to prepare Green Bean Casserole from scratch but all the recipes I've found include too many ingredients. I think in order to make Green Bean Casserole from scratch, the recipe should include only things you can find at home. It would be very helpful to have this, as supermarkets have never ending queues right now because of the Christmas holidays. Could you give me any Green Bean Casserole recipe that allows me to cook it from scratch?

asked by Bella in Cooking & Recipes | 2234 views | 12-24-2011 at 09:07 PM

It's possible to make a Green Bean Casserole from scratch by following this recipe

kitchen-parade-veggieventure.blogspot.com/2006/11/worlds-best-green-bean-casserole.html.

It allows you use less ingredients than usual, because as you probably know, green bean casserole recipes are not able to be followed from scratch very often. However, I think that the green bean casserole recipe I'm posting is the perfect option for you and it'll save your dinner.
I was in your position last year, I wanted to prepare it from scratch and this is the recipe I needed.

answered by Catherine | 12-24-2011 at 09:09 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.