AR Drone For Sale & Review?

The Parrot AR.Drone promises to be another tech wonder related to the apple phones and iPad. The AR Drone is the first quadricopter that can be controlled by iPhones and iPads. The design of the toy makes it an absolute futuristic toy and a perfect collector’s item as well.
I saw a video of the AR Drone in action and I absolutely want one for my kids now.
Does anyone know where can I find the AR.Drone for sale and what is the price? I'm also looking for a review of the AR.Drone. Some toys look very promising but then they disappoint.

asked by August in Toys | 4282 views | 09-05-2010 at 05:54 PM

The AR.Drone from France-based Parrot is an exciting, fun-to-fly, four-rotor helicopter that can be piloted over Wi-Fi by an iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone.
The price of the AR.Drone is $299 and you can find it for sale at Brookstone stores.
It is one of the best toys ever made. The AR.Drone helicopter has four rotor blades, two cameras and can be flown over WiFi by an iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone. Controlling the drone's flight is done by tilting your controller. Ascent and decent, as well as rotation, are controlled by a separate on-screen button.

Here's a video review of the AR.Drone.

answered by Copter | 09-05-2010 at 05:54 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.