Is Star Wars Episode 7 Going To Be Animated?

I love Star Wars and I can't wait for the episode 7, but I heard that maybe it's going to be animated. I don't know if this is true, but Disney is making it, so it doesn't surprise me. They like to do animated films, good for kids and adults, but I don't think I will like Star Wars this way. They say this episode 7 will be different to all the rest and I hope it's not because of this. I will watch it anyways because I'm a real fan, but I don't know if other people will like it. Do you know if Star Wars episode 7 is going to be animated?

asked by Maximilian in Internet | 16704 views | 01-25-2013 at 12:33 PM

Star Wars episode 7 won't be animated don't worry. I was afraid of that too, but I was searching for some information and I found out that it will be with real people with animation of course, but not entirely animated. On Youtube you will find some trailers, they are not officials but you can watch at least a little of what will happen this time in Star Wars.
According to an anonymous source, Harrison Ford is open to the idea of doing this 7th episode next to Hamill and Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia).
I know Disney like to do animated films, but this time I think they will follow the traditional Star Wars, trying to make this Episode 7 a great movie for all the fans.

answered by Barrett | 01-25-2013 at 12:34 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.