Bronson Pelletier Scandal Video?

I read something about a scandal video with Bronson Pelletier and I don't know what happened. I really liked him in Twilight, so I was searching his pictures and biography when I found out that he has a scandal video. Bronson Pelletier is a great actor so I cannot believe that he had this kind of problems. Do you know what happened in the Bronson Pelletier's scandal video?

asked by Shelby in Internet | 2184 views | 01-04-2013 at 01:01 PM

Bronson Pelletier, one of the actors in Twilight, has a scandal video around Los Angeles airport. Bronson was thrown off his flight for causing a disturbance on board and being drunk, so he had to wait for another plain. In the video you can see that a security guard tries to sit him down, but after that, the scandal comes when Bronson Pelletier started to urinating straight onto the floor.
Airport police arrested him and Pelletier was charged for being drunk in public. This happened the same week he was arrested for possessing cocaine and methamphetamine, so this is not the first incident Bronson Pelletier has in pubic.
Here you can watch the video and you will realized why it was a real scandal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIFIhQbrKIY

answered by Alayna | 01-04-2013 at 01:03 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.