New Years Eve Party Ideas for Kids?

I have to organize the New Year's Eve party at home and I need some ideas to entertain the kids at home. It would be great if you gave me some ideas as regards food, games or activities to have a great New Year's Eve party for the kids, because they usually get very bored on this evening and we would like them to have a nice time this year so we will organize a party for them. Could you tell me some New Year's Eve party ideas for kids?

asked by Johnny in Holidays | 2826 views | 12-30-2011 at 12:41 PM

Some great ideas for a New Year's party for kids that just occurred to me: Older kids and teenagers would probably like video games and a dance floor with trendy music. Dance Dance Revolution for PlayStation is one of the best games, or it could be Guitar Hero. Kids can be asked to bring their favorite party games, which would be a great idea for this New Year's Eve party. You could serve lots of snacks, sodas, and water, as well as hot dogs or cheese and crackers. Those are some good and useful ideas for a New Year's Eve party for kids that I just thought. You can do so much more if you think about it.

answered by Breanna | 12-30-2011 at 12:58 PM

im a kid i k now what to do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I have to organize the New Year's Eve party at home and I need some ideas to entertain the kids at home. It would be great if you gave me some ideas as regards food, games or activities to have a great New Year's Eve party for the kids, because they usually get very bored on this evening and we would like them to have a nice time this year so we will organize a party for them. Could you tell me some New Year's Eve party ideas for kids?
I think that some burgers, hot dogs, candy and glow sticks would be fun, with some mini cookies from the store. The kids will love them for sure.

answered by kya sonnier | 12-02-2012 at 03:50 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.